I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep

Lol, I take more naps than the kids......if play time exist its before they get up... I usually get the one off to school and have at least an hr before the other wakes up.... don't always play tho..but once in awhile

sounds like the way I remember it when mine were young...... Is Barney still around........lol I hated that stuffed animal....... and remember playtime is important....... how is it......all work and no play makes mommy.....grumpy.....:rose:

Good day to all

Good day to all. It is really good the see the thread getting back to its previous "give and take" conversational mode. I really enjoy the interplay of the "regulars" and the new folks.

As an older guy, recently retired, I have a lot of free time and need to get into the habit of joining into the conversation when I have something to contribute. Right now I feel like I am taking a lot of good understanding away about what makes older guys apealling to younger women. That is a good thing.

you and i sound a lot alike. i cherish my time alone also. its hard to play when your child is in the next room...
It is hard to play when the kids are up.. :/... and alone time is hard to come by.... I do know what you mean about loving the alone time :)
sounds like the way I remember it when mine were young...... Is Barney still around........lol I hated that stuffed animal....... and remember playtime is important....... how is it......all work and no play makes mommy.....grumpy.....:rose:

I don't think barney is around anymore.....but mickey does wonders...

just hanging around how bout you
I have to work Saturday and Sunday, but I have Monday and Tuesday off.. :)
yet April just hanging out watching a movie enjoying a beer.......:)
.lucky man, that sounds relaxing :)

I'm home alone this week, and am seriously contemplating a bit of self-bondage, edging, and other torment. Anyone want to offer some suggestions or help out?!?

Darn I cant give any suggestions, I havent done it , but I'm curious to know how it turns out.. :D

My weekend will be spent in creative pursuits, given today's news.

BrettJ in Canada

I got some interesting news from my employers APRIL so I need to be as creative as I can be. Which, if given lots of energy, I can surprise people.

BrettJ in Canada

it

Is a good thing I am sitting here waiting for the thunderstorm to hit........ humidity is a killer right now.......lol

yep

at least the Hugh Heffener dinner jacket I am thinking and because its you I promise no socks and sandals ok......... .......:D

Thunderstorm hit here and hit HARD. In the 4 minutes that it took for me to walk from the cafe to the Bus Terminal, it went to a downpour and thunder so hard, I felt it on the bus. I debated doing a full loop around but chanced getting off the block away from my apartment. I still got drenched though.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back