American Woman! Mama let me be...

texas cheerleader

I think she is wonderful. I admire her for doing her thing. I support her to the limit.

Typical. Someone does not like what someone else does so they force the pictures to be removed. Facebook is such a pussy. If you don't like the pictures, why the fuck are you looking at them?

I think she is wonderful. I admire her for doing her thing. I support her to the limit.

She is.

Typical. Someone does not like what someone else does so they force the pictures to be removed. Facebook is such a pussy. If you don't like the pictures, why the fuck are you looking at them?

The nation of. "I will defend your right to say what your saying" to "I'm so offended, and I just can't help it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!"

Perhaps someone should post a pic on FB of the "Week of the Dog Meat" Festival in China.
Something like 40 or 50 thousand dogs will be slaughtered and cooked this week.

Perhaps someone should post a pic on FB of the "Week of the Dog Meat" Festival in China.
Something like 40 or 50 thousand dogs will be slaughtered and cooked this week.

No, no, no. That's 'cultural' don't ya know?

Ishmael

Facebook caved to the pressure and took her pics down.

:(

Censored by the diversity and tolerance industry's "offense."

Facebook caved to the pressure and took her pics down.

Censored by the diversity and tolerance industry's "offense."

As long as they let government use their site to use us as guinea pigs there will be no push back. Mob rule.................what's for lunch?

Ishmael

As long as they let government use their site to use us as guinea pigs there will be no push back. Mob rule.................what's for lunch?

Ishmael

The same group has been exposed running social experiments on its users...

... typical Liberal morals.

Back