ideas for my current wip with cheerleader bimbo? :3

sapphyrix

Fetish Artist
my current wip starts out with a bimbo cheerleader who has a reputation for being a total slut, and 2 big buff guys from the opposite team corner her alone in the locker room to teach her a lesson about her slutty ways and put her in her place ;3 of course, she loves this...
she can't stop thinking about how amazing they were, so she tracks them down and begs them to go on a little date night with her where she goes to their apartment for them to fuck her more.
then she goes to the beach with them and there's actually a little character development (!!!) and of course they go to a secluded area of the beach for more sex but yeah character development happens about how they feel about her etc.

now poking at a chapter where she goes to one of their football games, and sneaks into the guys' locker room while wearing a super skimpy outfit. but the whole team is in there changing, not just the 2 guys she's looking for, and in seconds all their eyes are on her like 'ooh, wtf'
the 2 guys she knows are like "what the fuck, you're like walking into a den of hungry lions in a meat dress" and she's like "yeahhh, i came to feed the alpha lions~" and starts caressing and rubbing the 2 guys. (ignore the fact that there's no such thing as alpha lions, no one everrr called her smart :p)
trying to think of a fun way for the rest of the team to react to her doing this, right there in front of all of them... maybe that'll determine how things go next. >:D

and any ideas for other scenarios that would be hot to put her in?

and there's actually a little character development (!!!)

Nice. :cool:

If the guys are all about teaching her lessons about her slutty ways, how about they bring out their phones and start to capture everything happening in the locker room on video? The recording could then be a useful plot device further down the line, if necessary - but just bringing the "Oh my god, I'm being filmed" aspect into the scenario could be pretty hot all by itself if done correctly.

Nice. :cool:

If the guys are all about teaching her lessons about her slutty ways, how about they bring out their phones and start to capture everything happening in the locker room on video? The recording could then be a useful plot device further down the line, if necessary - but just bringing the "Oh my god, I'm being filmed" aspect into the scenario could be pretty hot all by itself if done correctly.
ooh, maybe something like this. but i already did a thing in the beach chapter where she starts masturbating and they both whip out their phones and start filming a video of it.
LMAO though that gives me an idea, what if the other guys are just like 'oh so THAT'S the girl from the video you showed us" like they've all already seen it. :p

Lots of potential in that scene, for instance:
1) The guys all start fighting over her, physically attacking each other - winner gets to claim the very impressed prize
2) Rest of the team want a piece of the action, but the two she likes defend her and help her get away - gratitiude shown later :giggle:
3) They make her part of their training - stamina exercises, everyone gets a turn etc.

Lots of potential in that scene, for instance:
1) The guys all start fighting over her, physically attacking each other - winner gets to claim the very impressed prize
2) Rest of the team want a piece of the action, but the two she likes defend her and help her get away - gratitiude shown later :giggle:
3) They make her part of their training - stamina exercises, everyone gets a turn etc.
oooooohhhh.
wasn't sure whether its hotter if the 2 of them share her around like an object or if they're possessive and a little protective of her
maybe both? like "here you go guys, enjoy her tits/mouth, but her pussy/ass are ours, or else"
that way they can pass her around to play with her tits and have her suck them off, but maybe one rando guy reaches between her legs and the 2 guys beat him up.

In a room full of athletes it's gonna be hard for her not to be totally gangbanged. Maybe the character development is how they teach her the lesson and how she responds. They could lock her in a cupboard, for instance, to be found and maybe used by the cleaners. They could make her slut walk home, or ride round in an open top car with her head and tits out while they continue to use her below. They could post the vid or just send it to her family, maybe. Or the coach or the principal which opens up more prospects for use. But how does she react? Are her limits tested or is she made even hungrier? She might become a fixture on the team bus on the way to games, for instance. They might want more than one girl so she goes on a recruitment drive. Maybe they dress her as the team mascot and fuck her in costume. Lots to explore.

In a room full of athletes it's gonna be hard for her not to be totally gangbanged. Maybe the character development is how they teach her the lesson and how she responds. They could lock her in a cupboard, for instance, to be found and maybe used by the cleaners. They could make her slut walk home, or ride round in an open top car with her head and tits out while they continue to use her below. They could post the vid or just send it to her family, maybe. Or the coach or the principal which opens up more prospects for use. But how does she react? Are her limits tested or is she made even hungrier? She might become a fixture on the team bus on the way to games, for instance. They might want more than one girl so she goes on a recruitment drive. Maybe they dress her as the team mascot and fuck her in costume. Lots to explore.
hmmm a lot of that would be hot to explore but some of it doesn't really suit what is established about my characters so far
i'm pretty sure the team all wants to gangbang her, but the 2 guys are a little bit possessive/protective, so i did have them decide that all the other guys can play with her tits and make her give them blowjobs, but her pussy and ass belong to the 2 guys only.
i had them share the vid around with all their teammates and friends already. currently the 2 guys are going to spit roast her with the rest of the team watching, and when they finish, they're going to pass her around so the rest of the team can have some turns fucking her tits and/or getting sucked off.
so far nothingggg has tested her limits yet....

Back