Grandson watches busty granny perform in skimpy cheerleader outfit

TexMan324

Really Experienced
18yo boy attends a Thanksgiving football game where his rockstar grandma named Barbi Dawson was performing.

Barbi Dawson is a legendary rock singer with ravishing blonde hair and huge 44DDD breasts.

During halftime, Barbi takes center stage and performs a medley of hits wearing a skimpy cheerleader outfit that showed off her voluptuous curves. He never saw this side of his grandma before and found himself aroused at the sight of his sexy granny.

After halftime, he meets up with his grandma at her dressing room where she treats him with a private performance. Only here, she strips off her cheerleader outfit and dances naked for her grandson, showing off her huge tits and firm round ass. Grandma gets grandson naked and gives him a lapdance. It wouldn't be long til they're having steamy sex in various positions, all while watching the game on TV in her dressing room.

After the game, Barbi and her grandson join rest of the family for Thanksgiving dinner, keeping mum about their private meeting. However, unbeknownst to her grandson, Barbi has already informed her daughter, who is the mother of the 18yo boy and who herself is a musician with big boobs, about their tryst and wants her to join them for a threesome.

i've used the mature, busty lady theme a lot in scenes [i try not to but she just won't leave me alone]. :D Some of them are grandma/grandson. i'll be keeping this seed of an idea for future germination - modified to a british spec, though. thanks for that. :)

18yo boy attends a Thanksgiving football game where his rockstar grandma named Barbi Dawson was performing.

Barbi Dawson is a legendary rock singer with ravishing blonde hair and huge 44DDD breasts.

During halftime, Barbi takes center stage and performs a medley of hits wearing a skimpy cheerleader outfit that showed off her voluptuous curves. He never saw this side of his grandma before and found himself aroused at the sight of his sexy granny.

After halftime, he meets up with his grandma at her dressing room where she treats him with a private performance. Only here, she strips off her cheerleader outfit and dances naked for her grandson, showing off her huge tits and firm round ass. Grandma gets grandson naked and gives him a lapdance. It wouldn't be long til they're having steamy sex in various positions, all while watching the game on TV in her dressing room.

After the game, Barbi and her grandson join rest of the family for Thanksgiving dinner, keeping mum about their private meeting. However, unbeknownst to her grandson, Barbi has already informed her daughter, who is the mother of the 18yo boy and who herself is a musician with big boobs, about their tryst and wants her to join them for a threesome.
Write it,I’ll read it

Back