Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
wife love pee in her mouth so do I to lay under a dripping pussy feeling it fill your mouth is great.

All good, thank you, Jason

But the last one is my favourite. I'd love to suck on piss-soaked tits like those.

My late husband And I were fooling around in the shower soaping each other up..he was really working up a lather on my tits both hands were swirling away...I was having fun..."just call me bubbles" ...bubbles, he said, get down on your hands and knees, it's rinse time!...I no sooner got down and looked up...my big soaping tits were being rinsed with a warm golden stream...his pee was popping my bubbles off my tits...but it wasn't popping my bubbles about how he was doing it!...I felt like a clean dirty little naughty girl...that was how I first was exposed to the pleasures of "Golden Showers"...:rose:

My late husband And I were fooling around in the shower soaping each other up..he was really working up a lather on my tits both hands were swirling away...I was having fun..."just call me bubbles" ...bubbles, he said, get down on your hands and knees, it's rinse time!...I no sooner got down and looked up...my big soaping tits were being rinsed with a warm golden stream...his pee was popping my bubbles off my tits...but it wasn't popping my bubbles about how he was doing it!...I felt like a clean dirty little naughty girl...that was how I first was exposed to the pleasures of "Golden Showers"...:rose:

Wow!!!! That is hot Kellee!!!! So do you still get to participate in Golden Showers????

Wow!!!! That is hot Kellee!!!! So do you still get to participate in Golden Showers????

not nearly enough!...after my husband died...I lost my kink coach...I had to take on where he left off...that's how I discovered the magic of hand held shower sprayers...and the hottest water I can stand...mmm the most intense quick short orgasms !...and always a:rose: sure thing...always!!!

not nearly enough!...after my husband died...I lost my kink coach...I had to take on where he left off...that's how I discovered the magic of hand held shower sprayers...and the hottest water I can stand...mmm the most intense quick short orgasms !...and always a:rose: sure thing...always!!!

I'm sorry to hear that. My piss play is now just some self pissing in the tub. It is still very hot but it is not as good as pissing with a friend. Although, having someone watch me on cam is hotter than just doing it alone.:devil:

Get here, let's do it again

We have a slim shower head that we can push right up inside my wife and fill her with warm water

I appreciate the try at an amateur video deal, even a hint of that makes it way more hotter. But she shouldn't of let him pee in her mouth without some coaxing from her man there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back