Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
cat naps are the best!! i love them!

so you were very busy all night... no wonder you are tired.

this brother goes through this every few months, but i do think he will ask his boyfriend to leave, tho. it will make my other brothers happy. they never liked him. :rolleyes:

I looked up and it was almost five am and I slammed my book shut, closed the laptop and got under the covers.

Hopefully he will end the relationship and move on to a healthy one when the time is right. Usually when the family disapproves it is a bad thing.

No, no. Sincere.

Being bland and predictable is boring. Nonsensical is fun, and playful. If the person on the other end is open minded and at ease.

Like I said... Part of your charm...

Why thank you.

(I won't mention I am ADD)

;)

I am very playful. :heart:

Why thank you.

(I won't mention I am ADD)

;)

I am very playful. :heart:

Being ADD is not a problem. If you have someone who can harness the energy and keep your attention moving from one interesting activity to the next. You just have to be creative and energetic to match the pace. ;)

Playful... Is there anything more relaxing??? Excellent. :kiss:

Being ADD is not a problem. If you have someone who can harness the energy and keep your attention moving from one interesting activity to the next. You just have to be creative and energetic to match the pace. ;)

Playful... Is there anything more relaxing??? Excellent. :kiss:

That is true, I can focus intently at times.

It helps to have someone with the skills you mentioned.

You are so wise.

:kiss:

That is true, I can focus intently at times.

It helps to have someone with the skills you mentioned.

You are so wise.

Don't know about wise. Older perhaps. ;)

I find most of my wisdom comes from simply paying attention. And thinking of others instead of only myself.

It's nice to have the opportunity to appreciate and to be appreciated...

I find most of my wisdom comes from simply paying attention. And thinking of others instead of only myself.

Yes, although my ADD hinders me at times, I do love to observe others.

We have a wonderful downtown with a diverse group of people walking, running, biking, driving about...

love to grab a cup of tea and just watch life as it moves by

And just in general, when I am not in a babbling mood.

You can tell a lot about people just watching emotions play across their face and in the movements of their body.

There is no more important skill one should master than paying attention, which includes listening.

So, in case you were wondering my daddy finally gave up the search for another little girl, he just couldn't find one. I am having some second thoughts about him, all things considered but I'm going to give it time and see how our relationship develops.

So, in case you were wondering my daddy finally gave up the search for another little girl, he just couldn't find one. I am having some second thoughts about him, all things considered but I'm going to give it time and see how our relationship develops.

Curious sub, Im still not so sure why he is looking for another. He found you.

Maybe he considered your feelings, realized he was being a jerk and had second thoughts. But I doubt it. You are wise to be wary.

He didnt spend much time on it, it seems.

Best wishes in your relationship. Come back and talk whenever you need to.

Curious sub, Im still not so sure why he is looking for another. He found you.

Maybe he considered your feelings, realized he was being a jerk and had second thoughts. But I doubt it. You are wise to be wary.

He didnt spend much time on it, it seems.

Best wishes in your relationship. Come back and talk whenever you need to.

Thank you for your kindness. We'll see what happens, I hate to give up on something that could be good but I've realized I'm not willing to give up on myself either.

"Morning all - Happy Monday (if that isn't a contradiction in terms). Sorry to be absent - not much time for self-indulgence here and stress headaches all weekend as I contemplated all the work to do (which SO assures me will all get done in time) Good news is I did manage to find a realtor who thinks she can sell the house - bad news is she doesn't want to see it until it is 'photo ready'.... (Oh, and managed to find a reasonable priced local source for boxes too) Hope all my beautiful Sisters are well and happy and all of the Daddies too. Have a good week everyone - Love and Hugs and welcome to the Newcomers!"

:D

Do we get to know anything other than it went very well or is that private.

(Glad to hear it by the way) :rose:

I'm not sure what else to say lol :eek: and the one other thing I could say that has given me pause would make me seem bad lol

Thank you very much.

I hope everyone has a much MUCH better Monday then I had

I'm not sure what else to say lol :eek: and the one other thing I could say that has given me pause would make me seem bad lol

Thank you very much.

I hope everyone has a much MUCH better Monday then I had

You know, Tuesday is the new Monday.

At least I hope so!:eek:

Thats one think that I learned long ago, take each day as it comes and get on with life.;)

"Morning all - Happy Monday (if that isn't a contradiction in terms). Sorry to be absent - not much time for self-indulgence here and stress headaches all weekend as I contemplated all the work to do (which SO assures me will all get done in time) Good news is I did manage to find a realtor who thinks she can sell the house - bad news is she doesn't want to see it until it is 'photo ready'.... (Oh, and managed to find a reasonable priced local source for boxes too) Hope all my beautiful Sisters are well and happy and all of the Daddies too. Have a good week everyone - Love and Hugs and welcome to the Newcomers!"

You are missed but we understand. :rose:

You will get in done in time, good luck with the house selling and with packing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back