Weird?

chame1eon

Human
I don't know if this is weird or just a hazard of being bisexual. I have never heard of this, but the sight and smell of my own body kind of turns me on. I like having a mirror when I'm having sex so I can see my hot body being fucked. Can anyone relate?

I don't know if this is weird or just a hazard of being bisexual. I have never heard of this, but the sight and smell of my own body kind of turns me on. I like having a mirror when I'm having sex so I can see my hot body being fucked. Can anyone relate?

I really like doggy, and one big reason why is the great visual of two bodies engaged in fucking. Nothing weird about wanting to see your own body having sex. Women have a harder time seeing it, so the mirror is just a logistical requirement for what us guys take for granted. We’re both seeing a dick sliding into a vagina, so if that’s weird to watch, then everybody is weird.

I have had a hard time over this when I was younger and I wasn't as confident in my body, but being naked still turned me on especially when I would walk pass a mirror.

For me it's not so much that I like to see my body fucking but I enjoy the view of my cock slamming in and out of my partner. It feels like different person is in the room having sex across form us.

I got over it eventually because it's not my cock that turned me on but just how fit and healthy I looked, you never really notice how your body changes from the inside but seeing yourself from different angles can be exciting.

Mirrors sweet mirrors. many people don't want to look at themselves during sex. But once they do, they find it almost enabling. Yes that is me, I'm doing this.

It can be very enticing and erotic. and your scent. Nothing is more powerful to bring back a memory than a certain scent or aroma. it can be so very powerful, and so many people don't think of it. So embrace and enjoy

Nothing weird at all. I'm totally bi-curious, love looking at my own cock either directly or in the mirror. If I get the guts to suck a cock, it's going to be one that looks like mine!

I dont think you are weird. I have had large mirrors in several bedrooms over the years and have noticed that its not just me that likes looking in them whilst making love. Several partners have remarked on the added visual stimuation they have got when watching themselves as a third party.

Back