The Men who Crave Cock but aren't attracted to Men Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it wrong I am excited reading everyone's posts on here? For me, the first time I don't think I would want my wife there. But I do fantasize about sucking him off after he has been with his wife. To taste her on him would be a wonderful experience and then to taste and swallow his load would be a dream come true.

Is it wrong I am excited reading everyone's posts on here? For me, the first time I don't think I would want my wife there. But I do fantasize about sucking him off after he has been with his wife. To taste her on him would be a wonderful experience and then to taste and swallow his load would be a dream come true.
nope, not wrong at all
i regret not having ventured into fun earlier in life... well not actually true
i regret spending so many years away from it
how much fun i missed out on and how many nights going home frustrated having struck out with the gals, when i could have had some guy and some fun
hope you guys don't have the same regrets when you get older

Long time member

Or should I say my member is a long time... between a guys lips that is. As long as I can remember, I have held a certain fascination for cocks. But alas other than my own, I have little experience holding cocks. My wife says it is easier to watch a girl lick another girl than to watch a guy lick another guy. I agree. However, I still want to be the guy sucking the other guy. I may not want to watch, but I sure as hell want to be watched. Some awkward and tentative experiences in my twenties left me, well...unfilled. Now in my fifties I am on a mission to get my fill, my mouth that is... white gold, Special Sauce.

I am in the market for a discreet 40-60 male, with or without spouse to help me fill my fantasy and fill the void in my mouth. I am in the Lehigh Valley area of Northeastern Pennsylvania. 610 area code 18017 zip.

Play'as, please. Don't.

There is a guy like me in his 50's who is married, curious, inexperienced and looking to resolve unrequited impulses. I am ready to meat him. Ready to share in that passion that has so long eluded me. If you identify with what I am saying and want to explore the other side of life, PM me. I am not looking for guys, just that one with whom to mutually explore.

okay, reading these post got me curious and I peeked at Craigslist and found some local couples. makes me wonder how many of the couples are real?
I've never been on Craiglist...guess I should check it out.

there were six couples that posted pictures, where they were looking for a male for the wife, but the guy had to be open to the husband giving blow jobs.
I've frequently see similar post on adult meeting sites. The wife likes the husband to be the cuck, I guess. I once knew a couple like this and it was the 1st time for the husband. Turned out he enjoyed it so much we progressed to me penetrating his butt...as his wife watched.

one of the couples had a kinky picture, of a creampie and said it was he husbands favorite activity.
guys, can you taste the difference between your own cum vs a lovers?
Sure. Something I enjoy is sucking a guy, or eating a lady, when there's a combination of his jism, mine along with her juice. Quite the cocktail.

Also would like to add, in the spirit of the first post. I had no fantasy about kissing another guy until I was with my first guy and even though I told him that we ended up kissing. If he doesn't have stubble it can be really hot in the throws of passion:)

Also would like to add, in the spirit of the first post. I had no fantasy about kissing another guy until I was with my first guy and even though I told him that we ended up kissing. If he doesn't have stubble it can be really hot in the throws of passion:)

I was the same way. There were a lot of things I didn't think I'd want to do until I did them. Also, I've done frotting, and it's okay as foreplay, that's about it.

In the heat of the moment I would do it... I would love to try this experience at least once!

Never understood why "straight" guys say they aren't gay but love the sight of a beautiful cock and how it raises their fantasy level...why can't you just like sucking cock or taking it up the ass?? Why does it have to be a "gay" thing?? Nothing wrong with admiring the human body...doesn't mean your weird or anything...gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, whatever...are just labels society puts on you to place a person in a classified sector...if you like it, do it, or not...it's up to you...like Chuck Berry said in the song "My Ding-A-Ling", "It's a free world, baby!! Live like you wanna live. Ain't nobody gonna stop you!!"...

Okay so I'm not alone.. This is my first post on here but this comment makes a lot of sense! ;)

Okay so I'm not alone.. This is my first post on here but this comment makes a lot of sense! ;)

Life is too short, Surfelectric, to worry about what others may think about the choices we make in our privates lives...besides...what you do in the privacy of your bedroom is of no ones concern except yours and those who consent to participate with you...like Brass Construction said in the 70's, "Do it anyway you wanna do it...do it anyway you wanna!!!!".....

Life is too short, Surfelectric, to worry about what others may think about the choices we make in our privates lives...besides...what you do in the privacy of your bedroom is of no ones concern except yours and those who consent to participate with you...like Brass Construction said in the 70's, "Do it anyway you wanna do it...do it anyway you wanna!!!!".....
sgreed
no regrets

As a guy who loves (and I mean LOVES) sex with women, ever so often I indeed feel "the urge." It's a times like this that the thoughts of me and the wife having our own personal cock to mutually suck.

Times like these..

If I found a genie in a lamp I'd ask for a lot of money first and then I'd ask that my wife be able to grow a nice cock for one day a week. Then I'd spend that day sucking and taking that cock in my ass. Meh...who needs the money?

Why not suggest you two find someone you can share? You would be surprised how many bi guys can be accomodating. Even some not so bi guys are accomodating. That particular situation introduced me to a whole bunch of new friends. And I have never heard a wife complain about an extra fat cock to play with. And there can be other "benies".

Why not suggest you two find someone you can share? You would be surprised how many bi guys can be accomodating. Even some not so bi guys are accomodating. That particular situation introduced me to a whole bunch of new friends. And I have never heard a wife complain about an extra fat cock to play with. And there can be other "benies".

I'm thinking that me and my wife may find someone to share one day. We both love the thought but it's just hard to find a guy we like. We're picky I guess, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back