Watching wife

Jcam1980s

Literotica Guru
I keep having a recurring fantasy. I'm tied to the bed, and I'm made to watch as a man with a huge cock fucks my wife. He gently inches into her (she's really tight) the agony/ecstasy on her face as she starts to get slick makes me hard, I know I shouldn't be but I am. She starts to cum really hard on his cock and he shoots a huge unprotected load inside her. I'm then made to clean him off while my wife blows me. They go for round 2 above my face and I have to lick him as he enters her with every stroke.

Open to pms about what you'd like to do to my wife 😉

I keep having a recurring fantasy. I'm tied to the bed, and I'm made to watch as a man with a huge cock fucks my wife. He gently inches into her (she's really tight) the agony/ecstasy on her face as she starts to get slick makes me hard, I know I shouldn't be but I am. She starts to cum really hard on his cock and he shoots a huge unprotected load inside her. I'm then made to clean him off while my wife blows me. They go for round 2 above my face and I have to lick him as he enters her with every stroke.

It’s the unprotected bit that really turns me on. Means the wife is so desperate for a fuck that she doesn’t care about the consequences

This is the part that is most interesting.

It seems to be a very common male fantasy and I've often wondered why.

Personally speaking the bigger the dick the bigger the buzz.

Just the thought of her struggling to take a big cock before eventually accepting it and enjoying it and watching it fill her to the hilt

From my side of things, my cock is not huge, and if she's going to get one, the bigger the better. She says she wants a thick cock, all our dildos are very thick. At first I bought her long ones, and while 9 inches still long, she has had more fun with the thick 7-9 inch ones.

wife

shared my wife with my brother way back, before we were married...but did watch him climb on top of her and fuck...he used her like I would...she let him fuck her hard missionary, sucking her tits...I just watched and jerked off.

I just want to watch as mine struggles to take a big cock she's so tight. Seeing her take deep breaths as it inches in carefully and shoots a big unprotected load inside her

Why do so many guys say they want/need to be tied up to do this? I would, and have been, a very willing participant in this scenario.

Why do so many guys say they want/need to be tied up to do this? I would, and have been, a very willing participant in this scenario.

Gotta admit that I've never been into the whole "forced" scene. If you want your wife to do it then enjoy it while she does. Otherwise just tell her you don't feel like watching. Being "forced" is just a cop out.

Just the thought of her struggling to take a big cock before eventually accepting it and enjoying it and watching it fill her to the hilt

My hotwifes first extra marital lover was hung like a horse!! Much bigger than me. She said he was a fantastic lover and they had amazing sex. So I have no doubt this was my wife every time she spread her legs for him!

I would love to share with you what I would do to your wife. After getting you all settled and tied up, I would have slowly slip out of her clothes. She would then get down on her knees and slowly unzip my pants and pull out my cock. Giving me a slow blowjob, taking her time licking me then. Then she would start to take me deep in to her hot mouth. A looking over at you as she sucks me. She would keep this assult on my cock going for some time as you skirm against you restraints. Not wanting to cum too soon I would get her spread on the bed and start to eat her hot pussy. Working my tounge over and around her clit. Then move down to suck on her pussy lips. After eating her until she is very wet with her juices running down to her sweet ass hole. I lighty licked her ass hole, she moans with pleasure. I then start to push my tongue up against her pussy jucie cover ass hole. I then role her over on to her hands and knees and really go to work on rimming her ass, she is pushing back harder with each lick. I look over at you with your wifes cum all over my face. I then get behind her and slowly push my hard cock in to her hot wet pussy. I look over at you your cock hard and wanting release, as I now push deeper in to her hot pussy. I then work my thumb up against her tight ass hole and push it in to her as she pushes back agaist my cock. I love the way my thumb pushes against my cock as I fuck her. I am getting close to cumming now. As I start to cum the first couple of shots are deep in her pussy, as my cock pops out of her the rest lands on ass, I worked some of it in to her ass with my thumb deep in her ass. I then let her untie you. You come over the the bed and give her a deep kiss. I have her take your cock out and 69 her as you clean the mess I have left in her pussy and her ass. I sit back and enjoy you two going at. You do not last long with your hot cum coating the back of your wifes throat. We all enjoy a break before I fuck your wifes ass, as you lube her up for me. Maybe we can fuck her together you in her pussy and my cock in her ass.

I would love to share with you what I would do to your wife. After getting you all settled and tied up, I would have slowly slip out of her clothes. She would then get down on her knees and slowly unzip my pants and pull out my cock. Giving me a slow blowjob, taking her time licking me then. Then she would start to take me deep in to her hot mouth. A looking over at you as she sucks me. She would keep this assult on my cock going for some time as you skirm against you restraints. Not wanting to cum too soon I would get her spread on the bed and start to eat her hot pussy. Working my tounge over and around her clit. Then move down to suck on her pussy lips. After eating her until she is very wet with her juices running down to her sweet ass hole. I lighty licked her ass hole, she moans with pleasure. I then start to push my tongue up against her pussy jucie cover ass hole. I then role her over on to her hands and knees and really go to work on rimming her ass, she is pushing back harder with each lick. I look over at you with your wifes cum all over my face. I then get behind her and slowly push my hard cock in to her hot wet pussy. I look over at you your cock hard and wanting release, as I now push deeper in to her hot pussy. I then work my thumb up against her tight ass hole and push it in to her as she pushes back agaist my cock. I love the way my thumb pushes against my cock as I fuck her. I am getting close to cumming now. As I start to cum the first couple of shots are deep in her pussy, as my cock pops out of her the rest lands on ass, I worked some of it in to her ass with my thumb deep in her ass. I then let her untie you. You come over the the bed and give her a deep kiss. I have her take your cock out and 69 her as you clean the mess I have left in her pussy and her ass. I sit back and enjoy you two going at. You do not last long with your hot cum coating the back of your wifes throat. We all enjoy a break before I fuck your wifes ass, as you lube her up for me. Maybe we can fuck her together you in her pussy and my cock in her ass.

Hot!....

Back