Guys kissing guys

Kissing

I don't know how you could not want if you want to make love? Oh love kissing many mens lips in the heat of it all and afterwards too...
 
I don't know how you could not want if you want to make love? Oh love kissing many mens lips in the heat of it all and afterwards too...

Nail on the head. With a man I don't want to "make love". I make love with a woman happily and want sex with a man. Each to their own.
 
I kissed a guy for the first time in 2004 within 4 months of my split and later divorce. I didn't know if I would like it or not (kind of thought I wouldn't). It was the same guy that provided the first cock to enter my mouth. If anyone is interested, my first time is accurately represented in my story 'Mouth, Meet Cock'. That occasion (about my third or fourth gay hookup) doesn't really merit its own story, because everything else about it was mostly like my first time.

We were on his couch nude, our hands roaming across each other and I was kissing and sucking his nipples. He had a light to medium hairy chest, and I loved brushing my lips across his hair, finding that little island of nipple. I was sucking and flicking my tongue across it (his right one, as I recall), when I felt his hands pulling my head up.

I tilted my neck slightly, not entirely unaware of what he was doing, as his face descended on mine. He nipped at my lips with his tongue, and they parted as if by instinct for him. His tongue slithered in, met by my own, and we gently caressed each other's in my first sexy Tongue Tango. No mannish mouth-mauling, which is what I would have expected, but every bit as sensual as kissing a woman.

Once it started, the one thing I remember clearly is running my hand over his hairy chest, cementing the feeling of manliness in our affections. I was clearly the girl in this kiss, my head tilted up, his tilted down, his hand on my neck, gently caressing me.

It was different than kissing a woman, but sexy beyond my most explicit expectations. I was sold on the spot, and to this day, if I play with a guy who doesn't kiss, it tends to be a short-lived hookup (unless he does other things that make up for it).

Dedicated queer kisser,

Faye

This is so.....so......sexy! I hope my first time is like this!
 
A mouth is a mouth. Kissing a guy is normal. And I've kissed many.
 
So similar, so different

Aside from kissing, I love the sensual full body embrace, but most of all, I love kissing him when his cock is inside me, fucking me. All positions - I have many favorites:

While I'm in missionary, spreading myself as wide as possible and he crushes his chest against mine, holding me very tightly, and fucks my mouth with his tongue while he fucks my ass with his cock.

I love doggy and reverse cowgirl, when he's fucking me and I have to twist my upper body and strain my neck to kiss him. It just feels more urgent, like this:

http://staxus.com/galleries/videos_monstercocks_hungry-little-arse-hole/photos/1011.jpg
 
It All Depends....

I think it would depend on a number of things, some physical and some having to do with the persona of the guy. Face it, most men over time, if they had any lips at all, have a mouth that over time turns into a slit. But a guy with soft lips of at least a little shape and fullness, and a guy who is a non-smoker with good oral hygiene might be tempting.

For me, the guy would have to be psychologically open to such a thing. It would have to be a man you like outside of the bedroom as well. Somebody who would feel comfortable with it and not need to be drunk to do so.

Frankly, I think all forms of intimate physical contact with a man beyond that which is in his pants could be every bit as sensuous as with a woman. I know this is a topic that sometimes causes rolled eyes, but with a partner who has had his body hair removed (and mine removed as well) I suspect the physical sensations could be quite overwhelming. Kissing, cuddling, sleeping together 'spooning' with legs intertwined... Holding each other close as we cup each other's tight buttocks with our palms... Showering together and soaping up each other's smooth bodies...

I better stop... I'm getting aroused and am not in a position to deal with it right now... :^P
 
My most recent male lover was a shy gay man who needed kissing to get him over the edge when I was stroking him. It was very nice to have this big strong guy hold my smaller naked body close and kiss me while he went into a state of ecstasy. If there is genuine intimacy and affection, I love kissing both men and women.
 
Kissing men is hot passionate and gets me hard every time. I am getting hard just thinking of it.
 
Aside from kissing, I love the sensual full body embrace, but most of all, I love kissing him when his cock is inside me, fucking me. All positions - I have many favorites:

While I'm in missionary, spreading myself as wide as possible and he crushes his chest against mine, holding me very tightly, and fucks my mouth with his tongue while he fucks my ass with his cock.

I love doggy and reverse cowgirl, when he's fucking me and I have to twist my upper body and strain my neck to kiss him. It just feels more urgent, like this:

http://staxus.com/galleries/videos_monstercocks_hungry-little-arse-hole/photos/1011.jpg


Looks so good
 
oh yeah, makes me hard too...just touching a guy with his hard cock along mine, dripping pre cum on me, mine on his, wrapping my body all over his, kissing is just second nature for my lips and passions...
 
Aside from kissing, I love the sensual full body embrace, but most of all, I love kissing him when his cock is inside me, fucking me. All positions - I have many favorites:

While I'm in missionary, spreading myself as wide as possible and he crushes his chest against mine, holding me very tightly, and fucks my mouth with his tongue while he fucks my ass with his cock.

I love doggy and reverse cowgirl, when he's fucking me and I have to twist my upper body and strain my neck to kiss him. It just feels more urgent, like this:

http://staxus.com/galleries/videos_monstercocks_hungry-little-arse-hole/photos/1011.jpg

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
I think if the guy I was with was nice and I was attracted to him and he wanted to lay down and make out for bit I think I would be good with that
 
The first time I fooled around with a guy was, as I thought about it later, pretty comical--it was like we were trying to have sex without touching each other, or at least no part of each other that we didn't have to. (For all I know, it could have been his first time, too. We never talked about it.) I had no qualms about sucking him, rimming him or fingering him; it was only after I'd made him come and he tried to kiss me that I felt repulsed--he had a pencil mustache, and it reminded me of kissing my dear great grandmother, who was unfortunately whiskery, when I was a child. The next morning, I was worried that I'd hurt his feelings, and also saw past my revulsion to his plump, pillowy lips and enormous tongue. I knew I wanted more. So the next time we hooked up, I made out with him properly, and gave him everything he wanted.

Since then, my experiences have been mixed. Just as with women, some kissing experiences are better than others. It depends a little on what kind of mood I'm in--do I want to seduce or be seduced? But it's complicated--one of my favorite male lovers was, from my perspective, a lousy kisser, but I loved the way he handled me otherwise. I have to say, though, I've never felt that magical, weak in the knees spark kissing a man that I've felt with women.
 
Back
Top