What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a message from my Sir. *smiles softly* I always smile when He sends me messages.

when the evil woman who came through my line forgot her credit card and by the time she came back her shit was put away:D

A talking butthole sent to my Master. Custom made for him it appears. :D

Photographer captures moment a bubble bursts
A breathtaking picture of the exact moment when a bubble is burst has been captured with a slow-motion camera.

bubble.jpg

:cool:

Stunning

Thank you for posting it :cattail:

Good God I'm going to be 21 in less than a week. It's not so much that that's the achievement but the fact I'm not dead from self-inflicted wounds, I'm even greater than I thought!

For the first time in many months, I no longer weigh over twelve stone. Operation Griffin is on the road!

Sometimes it's the simplest things.

The dog walk I just did in my lunch hour, in glorious sunshine and scenery. I feel goooooooooooood!

LOL, wandering in the supermarket and seeing a bottle of Diksap. I know it is juice and was in the baby section, but my mind immediately made all the wrong connections over the language barrier and I could see it being marketed for something else entirely.:eek:

Catalina:catroar:

My friends husband started brushing his teeth 2wice a day (she credits me)
now she wants me to " keep him for a month" :eek:

The look on the cashier's face today when I bought four huge, salon sized bottles of shampoo and conditioner (two bottles each), and then after she saw how much each bottle was. Hey, my hair is picky, and when they actually have the right stuff on the shelves, it's time to stock up! :D

My hair is also super excited to be washed with the real good stuff tomorrow morning, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back