I Just Want To Say.......

I woke up this morning hard and full of desire........reaching down and fondling my cock......I closed my eyes thinking........how lovely your lips would feel as you kissed the tip........licking my oozing cock.......as you look up at Daddy......his little girl being so obedient.........loving.........attentive......as you take all of me......my head spins with desire as I think.........should I deny you........should I fuck you hard and fast..........filling you deep with my cum........:devil:

Oh my... (blushes)

I know this doesn't really involve sex, but a part of me wants to get out of the shower and go to my room and catch somebody staring at my lean, toned, wet, sleek and brown body. " My nipples harden with surprise as the voyeur's eyes stay focused on my naked form. I'm frozen in place. I wonder with half concern and half excitement: ( How could someone be so bold to stare at me through my own window pane?) On one hand, I felt violated. How dare someone stare at me completely uncovered! On the other hand, I felt a tenseness that might have been anger or arousal...... perhaps both... My mind couldn't decide. Several seconds went by. The stranger continued to focus on me. I began to wonder (Why haven't I made any attempt to cover myself up yet?)

tumblr_m18xcvw9gQ1rsnx73o1_500.jpg

Love these thoughts on Over The Knee Spankings:

They put a girl in her place. Even the strongest, most independent girl is immediately put in her place when stripped and put over her Dominant’s knee. There is no mistaking this pure act of submission - presenting her naked ass to her Dominant while draped and balanced in his grasp.

They are erotic. A Dominant can make an OTK spanking into an amazingly erotic experience, using a range of tactile and audible cues while fucking his girl’s most erogenous zone - her mind.

If he remains clothed, he reinforces the contrast of Dominant and submissive and allows her to feel her naked flesh against his attire.

If he keeps her head down and forces her to balance constantly, he removes all control and reinforces the power exchange.

If he varies his timing and force, he keeps her off guard and unable to prepare - furthering her sense of helplessness.

If he speaks to her in a controlled voice or requires her to recite her infractions and/or apologies, he builds erotic tension and brings her through a complete experience.

If he pauses and inspects her for wetness (my personal favorite) during a spanking, he drives her insane with desire and unites pain and pleasure in a deliciously decadent cocktail.

They are memorable. No matter the situation and/or purpose, I need only remind my girl of her last OTK spanking to produce an immediate (and palpable) change in her demeanor. I watch her blush slightly, lower her eyes, and smile with the slightest of blushes (which often signal her arousal and moistening pussy).

Thoughts taken from: Fringe of Darkness

Well ;) I want to be stripped naked and photographed...posed and directed...my nipples sucked hard...my pussy wet and open to the camera, all while he is fully clothed.
To have my hands cuffed above my head...have my body loved...be fed his cock...be filled and fed our combined juices.
To be held, safe and warm...Having been well enjoyed*sigh*

Oh my.............:D

tumblr_m18xcvw9gQ1rsnx73o1_500.jpg

Love these thoughts on Over The Knee Spankings:

They put a girl in her place. Even the strongest, most independent girl is immediately put in her place when stripped and put over her Dominant’s knee. There is no mistaking this pure act of submission - presenting her naked ass to her Dominant while draped and balanced in his grasp.

They are erotic. A Dominant can make an OTK spanking into an amazingly erotic experience, using a range of tactile and audible cues while fucking his girl’s most erogenous zone - her mind.

If he remains clothed, he reinforces the contrast of Dominant and submissive and allows her to feel her naked flesh against his attire.

If he keeps her head down and forces her to balance constantly, he removes all control and reinforces the power exchange.

If he varies his timing and force, he keeps her off guard and unable to prepare - furthering her sense of helplessness.

If he speaks to her in a controlled voice or requires her to recite her infractions and/or apologies, he builds erotic tension and brings her through a complete experience.

If he pauses and inspects her for wetness (my personal favorite) during a spanking, he drives her insane with desire and unites pain and pleasure in a deliciously decadent cocktail.

They are memorable. No matter the situation and/or purpose, I need only remind my girl of her last OTK spanking to produce an immediate (and palpable) change in her demeanor. I watch her blush slightly, lower her eyes, and smile with the slightest of blushes (which often signal her arousal and moistening pussy).

Thoughts taken from: Fringe of Darkness

I love your preparation Hester.......*thinking* of all the ways I can "make you wet".......that is the purpose is it not little girl.........really.........To redden your bottom......teaching you about your infractions and past transgressions.......of course I will be looking for an immediate change in "your" demeanor.....and of course a wetting of your center.......of course driving you insane with sexual hunger...........now little one.......are you ready to balance your self delicately over my knee...........:cool:

Both definitions of voyeurism contain the word 'secret' so wouldn't mental voyeurism would be the practice of obtaining sexual arousal and/or gratification from secretly reading/hearing about or watching the sexual secrets, acts, behaviors, desires and fantasies of others? Like, maybe, reading someone else's diary or journal, looking through someone's internet search history or dirty pics/videos collection in order to find out what they like...

Both definitions of voyeurism contain the word 'secret' so wouldn't mental voyeurism would be the practice of obtaining sexual arousal and/or gratification from secretly reading/hearing about or watching the sexual secrets, acts, behaviors, desires and fantasies of others? Like, maybe, reading someone else's diary or journal, looking through someone's internet search history or dirty pics/videos collection in order to find out what they like...

Yes, I think that's exactly right. Few things get me more aroused than hearing about someone's sexual experiences of fantasies, or just reading about them, even without their permission.

Back