Sassy and EY's erotic inspiration thread

I am looking for quick dry, lasts forever, and not uv drying. I am used to 1 minute dry and lasts a month, so very very sad to give it up, and hope to duplicate those features if I can.

Yeah I used to love Gel also. I've tried some at home ones and even got the light. They don't last as long.

Yeah I used to love Gel also. I've tried some at home ones and even got the light. They don't last as long.

The main problem I found with gel is it's sticky and for whatever reason whenever I scrub pots and pans with gel nails my "dishpan nails" end up a horrid mess.

lol what a dirty...??? Do tell.... :D But yes. I am.

Speaking of.. This is snapchat, so it does have a filter, but I loved the look in my eyes... So.

attachment.php

That look is ethereal. Enchanting.

Oops, looks like some text was deleted/autocorrected. it was supposed to say diety she is, but I can definitely think of something more dirty to say lol.

Honey: Share the wealth (giggles)

G'morning girls.

I do alotta on-line searching for various apparal (new/used) depending on what I'm looking for to add to my wardrobe and come across some incredible buys. Some items are gorgeous yet way to small as I go 12-16 depending, or, L-XL , and usually correspond with actual measurements if a private seller, which is 95% of the time (etsy rocks) and today I came across an incredible buy on Ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dominique-...a735fc11b:g:YTkAAOSwiwZcUKr3:sc:USPSFirstClas

If anyone is interested. Just thought I would pass it on.
Honey x

Takes a deep breath ...

... and looks over at the open bottle of nail polish on my dresser.

G'morning girls.

I do alotta on-line searching for various apparal (new/used) depending on what I'm looking for to add to my wardrobe and come across some incredible buys. Some items are gorgeous yet way to small as I go 12-16 depending, or, L-XL , and usually correspond with actual measurements if a private seller, which is 95% of the time (etsy rocks) and today I came across an incredible buy on Ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dominique-...a735fc11b:g:YTkAAOSwiwZcUKr3:sc:USPSFirstClas

If anyone is interested. Just thought I would pass it on.
Honey x
Ohhh I found a bra and panty set I like :D
... and looks over at the open bottle of nail polish on my dresser.

If I can find my crackle, I'll show you it today. I already have red nails. So I can paint the Crackle over it.

I went out last night to a Comedy show. It was super fun.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sbh1shducfnchwr/20190215_232806.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hz9ajn46p5m93p6/20190215_232818.jpg?dl=0

Well, you are looking beautiful. Sadly, you didn't show up at my place afterwards. *cries* I'm sure you even put on a sexy pair of panties for me too. :p

Hmm I think I just had on green boy panties. When I got home, one of the youngins bunnies were out. So I had to wrangle them back into the barn. But you are totally right. I did not get after comedy sex. ;)

ooo snap, crackle, and pop (squeals)

Ohhh I found a bra and panty set I like :D

If I can find my crackle, I'll show you it today. I already have red nails. So I can paint the Crackle over it.

I went out last night to a Comedy show. It was super fun.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hz9ajn46p5m93p6/20190215_232818.jpg?dl=0

I'm dying to see what you found, that is, if you find it. I've never done crackle nails but after seeing yours I'm definately intrigued. As for my polish, (pouts) its unsalvageable. I now have polish, mega used cotton balls, and the receipt all zipped in a one gallon ziplock bag ready to be returned.

I'm happy you found a bra/panty set.you like. Was it off that link? Do tell. Curious minds wanna know, mainly mine. (giggles) And as for your night out: I love your taste in clothes. You looked really "good-good," or if you're familiar with tranny-ish, "delectable." Definately more to follow later. ❤ Completely loving your thread. ❤ (sashsays away happily)

Wandering through and just had to stop and leave you some :rose::rose::rose: and I hope you are doing well my friend... and if I could I would give you a big (((Hug))):kiss::kiss:

I'm dying to see what you found, that is, if you find it. I've never done crackle nails but after seeing yours I'm definately intrigued. As for my polish, (pouts) its unsalvageable. I now have polish, mega used cotton balls, and the receipt all zipped in a one gallon ziplock bag ready to be returned.

I'm happy you found a bra/panty set.you like. Was it off that link? Do tell. Curious minds wanna know, mainly mine. (giggles) And as for your night out: I love your taste in clothes. You looked really "good-good," or if you're familiar with tranny-ish, "delectable." Definately more to follow later. ❤ Completely loving your thread. ❤ (sashsays away happily)
I have not found my crackle. I think I might have thrown it away. :(
Wandering through and just had to stop and leave you some :rose::rose::rose: and I hope you are doing well my friend... and if I could I would give you a big (((Hug))):kiss::kiss:
:kiss: I hope you are well also. It is always a pleasure to see you.
Fuck!! as always you look Gorgeous, mlady. :heart:
Sounds like a good night.
Aww thank you! :kiss:
I looked up "Beautiful" in the dictionary and this was the picture...
haha and the first thing I said was "damn my nose looks huge in that picture!"
But thank you.:heart: It was nice to dress up a little. It felt good to get out. The snow can go away now.

Every time I turn around...there is a new picture that makes me say "That is the one".

G'morning

... here's what I came up with:
3 colors, 5 coats, 1 sponge, and gloss.

Last edited:
I always find it funny how once I stop trying so hard, things seem to fall into place. The ones that matter will stick around and let you know that they care. Thanks for doing that for me. :heart:

I notice that too. Yet I still try sometimes. I know I shouldn't, because the people who truly care, are always there. People like you who give as much as you desire. You are so much like me. We love hard. Our emotions rule us. But ultimately, we just want to be loved. You are my emotion twin and I love your sweet soul. :heart:

We are gorgeous! I covered you with the quote since you didn't want to post pictures. Let me know if you'd rather it not be there at all.... ❤❤❤

attachment.php

Last edited:
I notice that too. Yet I still try sometimes. I know I shouldn't, because the people who truly care, are always there. People like you who give as much as you desire. You are so much like me. We love hard. Our emotions rule us. But ultimately, we just want to be loved. You are my emotion twin and I love your sweet soul. :heart:

We are gorgeous! I covered you with the quote since you didn't want to post pictures. Let me know if you'd rather it not be there at all.... ❤❤❤

Beautiful girls, beautiful words :heart:

attachment.php

Such an incredible woman!

Back