Free Association Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it was all white flannels and afternoon tea on the green, and then we were on the Titanic.

Maybe we could associate back to tinkling icecubes in a long cool cocktail on a hot sunny day?
:)

Oh yes, bring on those lazy hazy days of summer (I feel a song coming on there)...and sipping, nay quaffing - an icy cold beer would be just dandy!

When the moon
Hits your eye
Like a big pizza pie
That's amoré

:)

'Lo Sugar :)

Awww, I love that film Moonstruck. Nicholas Cage and Cher are great in it. And I'm sure you also took notes as the momma made those 'eggs in a basket' (sometimes apparently called 'eggs in a hole'; I generally prefer sausage in my hole). I don't suppose there are that many films you can pick up a recipe from? Quite a few people post pictures of 'Moonstruck' eggs they cook on days they are feeling specially American-Italian, or sentimental.

Moonstruck-Eggs-2-300x205.jpg

'Lo Sugar :)

Awww, I love that film Moonstruck. Nicholas Cage and Cher are great in it. And I'm sure you also took notes as the momma made those 'eggs in a basket' (sometimes apparently called 'eggs in a hole'; I generally prefer sausage in my hole). I don't suppose there are that many films you can pick up a recipe from? Quite a few people post pictures of 'Moonstruck' eggs they cook on days they are feeling specially American-Italian, or sentimental.

Moonstruck-Eggs-2-300x205.jpg

saw a movie the other night on TV here...Nick Cage and Sean Connery. Great lines between the two of them. Connery being cool and smug. Missed the name though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back