New Member Introductions

pic

There doesnt seem to be any logic behind that though, why make ppl wait for an undetermined length of time when posting a photo is such a simple part of web design

probably to reduce bandwidth demands due to hundreds of users who show up once, post, then leave.

ed

Ok...this should be the introduction, right? I'm asian, 27 year old woman who's jobless by choice and still dreaming ;)

When it comes to sex, i can be considered shy in a way. I've been in a long distance relationship for 3 years and sex has always been great :D

I'm here by a recommendation from SilverWhisper [hello ed :cathappy: ]

I think it's a great place where my clueless mind would find many answers. Oh, and I never write erotica. I'm not too good in that department, not even creative writing I think :confused:

Anyway, that's all from me, folks :nana:

silverwhisper said:
hi, smokyb! glad to see you here!

:>

folks, this is a friend from my blogging site.

ed

Hi, smoky. Welcome to Literotica. Join the threads and talk to us. Maybe you'll get up the nerve to try your hand at writing after you've been here a while. :rose:

Skip1934a said:
Hi, smoky. Welcome to Literotica. Join the threads and talk to us. Maybe you'll get up the nerve to try your hand at writing after you've been here a while. :rose:

Thanks Skip1934. I sure hope so :)

SmokyB said:
Ok...this should be the introduction, right? I'm asian, 27 year old woman who's jobless by choice and still dreaming ;)

When it comes to sex, i can be considered shy in a way. I've been in a long distance relationship for 3 years and sex has always been great :D

I'm here by a recommendation from SilverWhisper [hello ed :cathappy: ]

I think it's a great place where my clueless mind would find many answers. Oh, and I never write erotica. I'm not too good in that department, not even creative writing I think :confused:

Anyway, that's all from me, folks :nana:

Welcome, SmokyB! :rose: I hope you enjoy it here.

Hello, guys and gals!

Not really new here - just went AWOL for the longest time. So i guess it's only fitting to re-introduce myself. I'm Aries30, currently 35 years old, married with one daughter and working as a freelance (read: usually unemployed) illustrator. Living in the Philippines - got to love the beaches here!

I don't know if I can be classified as kinky - but my wife says I'm definitely very, VERY NAUGHTY :D .

So that's it - I'll make it a point to visit everyday and (hopefully) get myself to post in the forums. And let me say this - IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK.

Aries30 said:
Hello, guys and gals!

Not really new here - just went AWOL for the longest time. So i guess it's only fitting to re-introduce myself. I'm Aries30, currently 35 years old, married with one daughter and working as a freelance (read: usually unemployed) illustrator. Living in the Philippines - got to love the beaches here!

I don't know if I can be classified as kinky - but my wife says I'm definitely very, VERY NAUGHTY :D .

So that's it - I'll make it a point to visit everyday and (hopefully) get myself to post in the forums. And let me say this - IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK.

Welcome back. What was your ID in your prior incarnation?

Welcome to the Literotica forums, Carpe, Rule.

Join the fun. Talk to us on the threads, and get to know us. I spend most of my time in the Author's Hangout, and you'll find really nice people there. The other forums are well populated witjh friendly folks too.

Hello

24 y/o male. Been a lurker for a while now, have posted a few comments and written a story. I'm married and enjoy reading literotica. Thought I'd introduce myself before posting a question in the how to forum. :cool:

I am...as my name indicates...a Beautiful_Wreck. I'm in early 40s and trying to figure out this thing called life. I'm a mother and currently in a relationship. And that's about all there is to tell, for now.

Last edited:
Oops, just realised I breached etiquette and posted before I said hi. :eek:

So

Hi!

Female, 34, based in CA for oh, the next 2 weeks or so before heading to the other side of the world. While not entirely new (I earned that AV dammit!) I've spent the last month or so lurking in various forums and decided that I liked y'all best, so here I am. About me. Ummm, well other than the obvious occassional slide in manners, I drawl in my head, but not in real life and I like chocolate.
:rose:

welcome, rob, beautiful wreck and honeypot!

honeypot, don't worry about it--i'd been posting here for months before i found this darned thread myself! :>

ed

silverwhisper said:
welcome, rob, beautiful wreck and honeypot!

honeypot, don't worry about it--i'd been posting here for months before i found this darned thread myself! :>

ed

Thanks ed, maybe there's a poll somewhere in that! ;)

I'm new

Hey! I'm also new to posting here, but have been lurking for a few months. Thought I'd say hello. HELLO!!!! Not much to tell about me except that the more I explore on this site, the more things I'd like to try in real life!! :p

Hope to get to know some of you wonderful people.

Hello everyone. My name is Janelle but I have many nicknames including Jane and Elle, I respond to them all. Anyways, I'm 20 and just your average college student. Well maybe not too average. I decided to finally sign up because I enjoy reading the stories here so much. And of course I'm sure i could learn plenty from you all.

Back