Sybilrose - Far Above Rubies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother...

TheBloozeMan said:
Here's a few pics for your party... :)

A couple are scanned images of old photos... she'll have my hide.
I'll take the beatin...


ANYTIME!





...lotta magic in that girl..

:heart:
 

Attachments

  • syb n syb.jpg
    syb n syb.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 199
BloozeMan...

TheBloozeMan said:
Here's a few pics for your party... :)

A couple are scanned images of old photos... she'll have my hide.

You make sure Syb gets a kiss on her clitty for me...I promised her one. And seriously, you tell her how much I love her k?

The Sandman (aka Many Feathers)
 
I am not too well versed as to what is allowed in here and what is not. I'm sure we have a clitty kissing pic around here somewhere.


For what it is worth, that post by Travelor32 has a virus or something in it. How does one get that sort of thing taken care of?
 
Last edited:
TheBloozeMan said:
I am not too well versed as to what is allowed in here and what is not. I'm sure we have a clitty kissing pic around here somewhere.


For what it is worth, that post by Travelor32 has a virus or something in it. How does one get that sort of thing taken care of?




It's in his Signature, I didn't get the alert until I looked in his profile.
 
ran57gr said:
It's in his Signature, I didn't get the alert until I looked in his profile.

Sorry guys, its a program that lifts your IP, browser version, et al, BUT no one sees it but you... its the same software Lit uses, except it mirrors the results back to you
 
Traveler32 said:
Well <coughcough> I am sorta, kinda aggressive... maybe :devil:




I bet you weren't amused either when you first saw a DanaSoft Sig yourself :rolleyes:
 
Someone who can somehow see your soul.
Someone who understands without you having to explain.
Someone who truly loves people.
If miracles do happen I would say that she would be the one person that deserved the miracle.
:heart:
You are very loved by many people.

You and everyone close to you right now are in my prayers Miss Sybil.
:rose:
 
TheBloozeMan said:
Here's a few pics for your party... :)

A couple are scanned images of old photos... she'll have my hide.

Ahhhh Blooze..thank you for sharing your personel photos with us..I laughed out loud seeing the picture of you two sitting on the car...it brought back some forgotten teenage memories of my own.

Syb helped me when i first joined Lit over 2 years ago..oh I was clueless to how everything worked and she resized and posted my first AV for me.LMAO..well ok 2 years later I still can't figure out how to put up a new AV...BUT you can pass this message along to her that I DID post my first picture a couple of weeks back.So a computer geek I am not :eek: We all "get by with a little help from our friends"
 
I never got a chance to know Syb real well, but we would chat from time to time when we saw eachother's posts. She was always really sweet to me and I enjoyed calling her "Aunty Syb". She knew I loved dragons and made my AV for me since she also knew how horrible I am with computer programs. I love what she did and will have it with me forever.

She really is one of the sweetest, kindest, most wonderful people I have ever met.
 
So many wonderful posts here and so many tributes to our favorite Aunty. I alternate between being terribly sad, to wanting to celebrate as I know Syb would want us to. And yes, miracles do happen!!

A quick note about the virtual family as it came to be on Lit, Syb was actually a late comer and just loved the characters and the idea of this crazy ole family and fit right in instantly. It was never an exclusive thing, and actually was originally born out of a prank we all played on Traveller where we all agreed one day to change our avatars to that somewhate loveable Chubby Red Devil of his. I posted a baby red devil and soon got to calling Ran my moma, Snakey my uncle and yes Traveller my poppa and we got to being a very incestous crowd with sisters and brothers and Aunty Syb fitting right in a Ran's sis and my aunty. We all had some wonderful times with the role play of it and then Syb started up the family thread with this picture on the first page.... the rest is history.

I just found a wonderful AV that Syb made for me a ways back as well dunno whose body it is playing the banjo but what the heck...:D

thank you so much Blooze for sharing those pictures. I have seen a lot of family pics over the years through being a friend of Sybs on Webshots, but had never seen those pics, give her a big ole hug from Hong for me.

Finally, just got to add a few more pics to the bunch.

1. original Sybilrose family thread pic
2. kicking Uncle snakey in the butt
3. Sybil absolutely fell in love with corn :devil:
4. and a get well card for me when I was bedridden last year

Blooze, can Syb see pictures and e-mails? are you accessing her e-mail for her? I would love to send her a swell well card.
 

Attachments

  • family reunion.jpg
    family reunion.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 105
  • kick the tail on the snakey2.jpg
    kick the tail on the snakey2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 83
  • corning2.jpg
    corning2.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 94
  • bored  no more.jpg
    bored no more.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 101
Oh dear... giggling here as I remember the AV prank :D
So much fun over the years!



Good morning everybody!! :cathappy: :rose: :heart:


.
 
Last edited:
hongluobo said:
Blooze, can Syb see pictures and e-mails? are you accessing her e-mail for her? I would love to send her a swell well card.

We are going to try to set her computer up so she can get at it today. By mutual agreement, I stay out of her shit and she stays out of mine - part of how we managed 38 years I suspect. However, I know the Email piling up is bugging her so if she is unable to get through it, I will help her. Things will hopefully 'normalize' a bit around here today and we will have some time for something other than accomodating her disease. I think the inconvenience of it pisses her off more than anything else.
 
TheBloozeMan said:
We are going to try to set her computer up so she can get at it today. By mutual agreement, I stay out of her shit and she stays out of mine - part of how we managed 38 years I suspect. However, I know the Email piling up is bugging her so if she is unable to get through it, I will help her. Things will hopefully 'normalize' a bit around here today and we will have some time for something other than accomodating her disease. I think the inconvenience of it pisses her off more than anything else.

I can definitely see her being frustrated by the inconvenience and thank you for being so supportive and helpful under such trying circumstances. I hope you don't mind our sharing all these picture manipulations that she did for many of us. Sorting through them and sharing them has brought back many fond memories of all the good times we had with Syb.

Be well Bloozeman and thank you so much for sharing Sybil with us. :rose:
 
ran57gr said:
Oh dear... giggling here as I remember the AV prank :D
So much fun over the years!

I'm attaching three more edited photos...
the first, I don't remember who made it, our Family was expanding to include all kinds of animals :rolleyes: ...
the second, well it's self explanatory :D
the third, it was originally made by Syb, she was stepping over Unkie Snakie, then I added myself in it, peeking up Syb's skirt... of course, by adding myself, I hompletely hid Unkie Snakie from sight, but that can only be considered as an improvement :devil:

Good morning everybody!! :cathappy: :rose: :heart:


.

Oh my, the first pic is of a billboard advertisement along the 3rd ring road in Beijing that I took as I was stuck in traffic going home.... Have a few more like that on the computer at home!... And I don't even remember the 2nd pic, although it seems that I am in there twice!! And Momma, you are always trying to block out Unkie in these pics!!!!

more from the archives here :D

1. strange dreams for sure!!
2. Syb sure does like playing with Toys and painting my nails as well !!
3. can anyone not be awed by these heaven sent visions?
4. signing up for Willy mobile services
 

Attachments

  • bw playing by myself xxx.jpg
    bw playing by myself xxx.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 95
  • footsie2.jpg
    footsie2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 69
  • Awe.jpg
    Awe.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 71
  • signing.jpg
    signing.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 64
Oh no!

Auntie Syb!

Yes, yes, make her comfortable. Make her as comfortable as she can be. She is much loved!

There's probably still an edit or two of hers in my old thread somewhere, but you'd have to go digging for it to find it..
 
I love this thread.. celebrating SYB. I have laughed my way through it. My only regret is joining in the fun too late.... I too have some Syb 'manipulations' I'll search my thread for....


Spaz :rose:
 
TomOne said:
I think that one represented the first and only time I ever pissed anybody off here at lit! ;)

Oh This takes the CAKE!!! GatorLovinViagraMan! and right before Momma shows off your puny little ... well nevermind...

but then again Syb always knew that you envied my big gutted Poppa and his bi-furcated tail, most particularly his winning West Virginie ways with the goats!!

I do believe that this pic is a Sybilrose original...

(damn, even though Syb deleted the "Pictorial trying to figure out a strange family thread" after that troll ticked her off - Lit still has the pic in its database!)
 

Attachments

  • lazy goat2.jpg
    lazy goat2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
MaverickMan said:
Oh and tweaking nipples, Can't understand how I would forget to include teaking nipples with fingers, lips and teeth! :devil: Sybil won't forgive us if we don't tweak her nipples, a lot. ;)


How 'bout we crank up the music and open all the bedrooms and hide-a-beds and have an orgy! :nana:

:D


:kiss: :p
You and your orgies...I do LOVE the way you think...When 5227 was starting I went thru my entire thread and put some of my favrite images on cd-rom...here are a few Syb edited...She has a very warped mind...! Many many times I just sat here and grinned!! Hiya Syb!!
 

Attachments

  • bride.jpg
    bride.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 79
  • party time.jpg
    party time.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 60
  • snip.jpg
    snip.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top