The Isolated Blurt Thread XVI : Baby come back...You can blame it all on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Lance lies about being Little Lance.

In other shocking revelations, water is wet.

"You have the power to shape the forums to your liking. You can do this by choosing which conversations in which you participate. You can choose what threads and posters you read and which you do not. You can do this either the old fashioned way (by clicking or not clicking on threads) or with technological assistance using the IGNORE feature."

You people are such losers, chasing ghosts 24/7.
I'm not Lance or Vetteman or AJ or Miles or any of the other ghosts you retards spin your wheels about every day and nite about.
You dummies need new material. You're stale as fuck.

"You have the power to shape the forums to your liking. You can do this by choosing which conversations in which you participate. You can choose what threads and posters you read and which you do not. You can do this either the old fashioned way (by clicking or not clicking on threads) or with technological assistance using the IGNORE feature."

Take your own advice, fuckstick.

My real estate agent and I park next to each other in the parking lot of the title company. I am driving a 15 year old with 150k miles. She pulls up in a brand new one of these.

I get out of my car and grab my things from the back seat. We make eye contact and I cannot hide my smiles. :mad: "I needed something with a back seat to haul the kids around!" I nod. I smile.

I am in the wrong business.

There are several in my 'hood. Or at least close to my 'hood. They need AWD and room for the kids. The oil boys used to just get the wife a Suburban, but now, they get fancy. Those things do not stick to the road in winter like a Suburban or even a Sube like I drive.

I really need a vacation. It kind of feels like every day is a vacation 'til I am cleared to go back to work but I really need a PROPER vacation.

There are several in my 'hood. Or at least close to my 'hood. They need AWD and room for the kids. The oil boys used to just get the wife a Suburban, but now, they get fancy. Those things do not stick to the road in winter like a Suburban or even a Sube like I drive.

I spend my money in different ways. She is driving all over the place and hauling clients now and then and I understand that. Beautiful car.

Door dings, shitty drivers, road salt, and deer will end up trashing it like every other vehicle in this part of the world.

It has been a good year. Big write offs needed!

The realty biz is pretty flat around here. Inventory is low, but no ones buying. The home remod guys are driving fancy pickups. Except for the guy I hired, he tends to get his money's worth from a vehicle before it's sold.

The realty biz is pretty flat around here. Inventory is low, but no ones buying. The home remod guys are driving fancy pickups. Except for the guy I hired, he tends to get his money's worth from a vehicle before it's sold.

Flippers need write offs just like the house hotties!

The storm (subsequently named Joaquin) that sank El Faro killing all 33 aboard.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_El_Faro

The goddamned cyclonic storm turned around and went SOUTH [WTF ?].

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/archive/2015/JOAQUIN.shtml?

AL112015_5W_001_0.GIF

AL112015_5W_002_0.GIF

AL112015_5W_008_0.GIF

AL112015_5W_009_0.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back