Internet Browsing/sharing Tips to Prevent Embarrassment or Worse

Tip of the day: if you share audio files, be careful when using bluetooth to listen to them in your car, for example. Especially if you you leave for work at the same time and sometimes connect via bluetooth to the car your husband uses.

very good tip. Never enable bluetooth on a burner phone or a phone that has anyone on it you don't want.
 
Use TOR

I use TOR on my destop to access literotica and anything I don't want others to "accidently" find. On my mobile devices (andriods) I use Orbot.

Orbot is built and designed to work with TOR.

You can test your anonymity and get legitimate information about anonymously using the web at https:// www . torproject . org remoe the spaces or google it.

The Orbot setup automatically clears all 'evidence' of your 'perversions' when you exit it. It does not get rid of bookmarks or files you download.

Orbot info at https:// guardianproject . info/apps/orbot/ remove the spaces or google it.
 
Last edited:
Please share

Tip of the day: if you share audio files, be careful when using bluetooth to listen to them in your car, for example. Especially if you you leave for work at the same time and sometimes connect via bluetooth to the car your husband uses.

I would love to hear the back story to this little tidbit of information. Care to share OP? You sexy thing!
 
Not sure if this has been mentioned. On the smartphone you can use Firefox Focus. You can only open one tab with this tho' but, it cleans out everything when you close the app.
 
Sharing computers - At a minimum, create a separate account for others with only "User" level privileges. You should also change privileges (permissions) on your work areas like Documents, Downloads, Pictures, etc. so that only you can access them. Do it for the top level directory and have it apply to the sub-directories as well. This takes a bit of work and experimenting before you can be confident that your files are not accessible by others. PM me if you need help with this.
 
Back
Top