Leaving Longmont (closed except by permission)

heaven or hell

Nika had completely worked herself up over Beth's strap on which now glistened with her saliva over its complete length. She pulled the cock all the way into the back of her mouth, gasping, but still sucking with abandon.

Beth was closer to her than they'd been all morning and as she inhaled Beth's scent she felt an impulse to slide her fingers under the strap on harness and into Beth's hot, wet pussy. The urge was compelling, but even as Nika imagined rolling her thumb over Beth's swollen clit, she also knew that she couldn't give in to the compulsion.

'It would be heaven or hell,' she thought, but at that moment Nika knew she was really close to Beth's version of heaven and she wasn't willing to risk not ever knowing what that would be like.
 
Last edited:
Beth watched Nika go down on the strap-on, eyes alight with interest and delight. Enthusiastic indeed... there was something incredibly arousing about how she treated the phallus as if it were real, pumping and sucking it. It was a huge turn-on, and for an insane moment she wished the phallus were real. How it would feel...

She rocked her hips gently, moving in time with Nika, feigning slight moans of pleasure. Finally, when she judged that Nika had proven herself, she reached down and gave the phallus a good squeeze, ejecting a fluid that would shoot into her lover's mouth, all over her face, showering her in a rain of artificial cum.

"Good girl," she murmured. "That was very good. You've satisfied me." She gripped Nika's shoulders. "On your knees, ass facing me."
 
Nika wasn’t surprised at first to have cum shooting in her mouth and onto her face. She swallowed at first as a matter of not gagging… it went down easy until the realization hit her that this was Beth’s strap on – not a long lost lover - filling the back of her mouth with cum. She pulled her face away, but the spurts kept coming. Warm, slippery, not much for taste… As Beth splattered Nika’s face, she closed her eyes and felt it hitting her, running down her chin and onto her neck, breast bone. As her master emptied the reservoir and her spurts erupted with less and less force behind them, Nika opened her eyes again and looked up at Beth.

How many times had she seen the same mix of emotions and feelings on some guy’s face as he took his satisfaction? Relief… ebbing pleasure… superiority… Nika saw them all on Beth’s face now too… plus something new that she couldn’t put her finger on, but which made her spine tingle with excitement. As the spurts died down, Nika took the cock head back in her mouth and looking up at Beth, sucked the last drops from it and swallowed. Her face and upper body were wet with cum.

Beth watched with approval. "Good girl," she murmured, "That was very good. You've satisfied me."

Still kneeling before her master, Nika relaxed a little and set back. Beth’s words of approval meant something to her. She had just begun to take everything in when she felt her master grip her by the shoulders and command, "On your knees, ass facing me."

Instinctively Nika straightened her back. She wavered for a moment before obediently complying, assuming a very submissive pose with her bare naked ass exposed to Beth for her pleasure.
 
Last edited:
Beth stroked and caressed the bare ass in front of her, even reaching down to stroke the lips of her pussy. One finger slid in, testing the heat and wetness, finding the clit and squeezing and rubbing it.

"Mmmm... baby... you've been good. You deserve to be treated well."

With that, she began to rub the phallus against her pussy, letting the tip slide in and out of her vagina. She teased her a little longer, then grabbed her hips and began to slowly push into her, both to ensure it would fit and to draw out the anticipation.

Finally the phallus was fully seated within her, Beth's hips flush with her backside. She rocked her hips a little, testing, ensuring Nika could take her fully.

"Feel free to be as noisy as you'd like, Nika," she told her. "It lets me know if I'm doing a good job." And she began to thrust against her, humping her, drawing the dildo out and thrusting it back in so she could feel every inch of the ribbed length.
 
Nika was relieved when she first felt Beth’s fingers, then the head of the strap on spreading her pussy lips and easing inside. It was LARGE. She relaxed her muscles and tried accept Beth’s huge cock into her. Although a couple of times she felt as if there was no more that she could take, Beth never relented and patiently eased into Nika further until her master’s hips were pressing against Nika’s bare ass from behind.

Nika felt her master’s hands on her buttocks, caressing, and this time when Beth advised her to vocalize, Nika listened and fully complied, “Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck… me…,” she moaned, as Beth gently pumped – just a fraction of an inch to begin – to stretch her out before the real fucking.

“Yeah, Baby, …yeah, like that…,” Nika mewed when Beth’s pumps were small and easy, “fuck me.”

The strap on was not only life like in appearance, it felt pretty close to a real cock with a full erection to. There was some give to it, although for the cock to give a little that meant for Nika’s pussy to give a lot. Nika knew from how easily the strap on slide in and out of her vagina that she must be intensely wet. Beth’s hips were slapping against her cheeks on each pump by now and her breasts swayed and bounced when the bumped together.

“Oh, Baby! OHHH!” she whined as Beth’s rhythm picked up and the little pumps became short strokes….

Nika knew she was getting sore, that she might need a little help to stand back up after the fucking was over. Every pump into her from behind she moaned, cried out or begged for more. She felt Beth’s fingernails digging into her waist was Beth held her as she fucked. Beth was breathing hard and pumping Nika hard, too. Sometimes she’d unclench a hand and slap Nika’s ass bare handed several times as she pumped relentlessly. Nika wasn’t sure this was all Beth had to give her yet and she kept her head down and ass up as her master went at her with more and more intensity.

“I am your pet… and your play… thing, I am…,” Nika coached herself through the hard spots as she remembered her swim coach doing for her in college, “…your …pet … …n …plaything!”

The image of Beth with the strap on harness buckled up was locked in her mind. It seemed otherworldly, maybe magical that Beth was having sex with her and there was no way that she wasn’t going to give Beth everything Beth wanted….
 
Beth continued to fuck her, relishing her whimpering and her moaned phrases. Hearing her reiterate that she was Beth's plaything and pet made her shiver -- she was getting insanely turned on by all of this. She held her own lust in check, however. She was going to finish up with Nika before she demanded her own pleasure.

"You like that, huh?" she grunted, quickening her pace a notch. "You like being fucked like an animal. Humped from behind like a dog."

Without waiting for an answer she pulled out abruptly, leaving Nika's ass in the air, letting her sit for just a moment to register the shock of no longer being penetrated. Then she rolled her over onto her back, pulled her legs apart, and just as abruptly thrust into her again.

"Let me feel your legs around me," she said hoarsely, and began pumping in and out again. She wanted to see Nika's face as she was fucked, watch her breasts bounce and her body writhe beneath her.
 
When Beth got more physical -- rolling Nika onto her back, spreading her legs – Nika got a good look at her master…. Beth’s expression was confident, powerful and intent. Nika did as she was told and wrapped her legs around Beth, just above her hips and as she did, Nika felt the big cock fill her again. She was excited to be able to watch Beth now as she fucked her. Nika didn’t let up verbalizing her feelings or talking dirty, “Fuck me, Beth… ohhhh, fuck me, Baby, fuck… I am all yours….” As the strap on trust, Beth’s tits swayed just above Nika to the rhythm of the sex they were having. It came natural to Nika to lay her hands just above Beth’s hips and when Beth didn’t object, she moved them up Beth’s body until Beth’s breasts were cupped in her hands and Beth’s full hard nipples were between her fingers and thumbs.

Nika closed her eyes and concentrated on holding Beth close with her legs and the feeling Beth’s cock pumping between her legs. She arched her back and moved her hips up and down on the shaft as her master thrust, moaning as she began to feel the origins of a climax forming nebulously. “Oh, yeah…, ohhh, yeah,” Nika moved one hand to her own breast and dug her nails in as she twisted under Beth’s fucking.

Beth changed up her rhythm. It was exactly what Nika needed to bring on her orgasm. She opened her eyes. Beth was watching her. She mouthed the words, “I am yours,” and heard Beth say, “I know,” as Nika felt herself go into a freefall which only ended with her clenching Beth tightly, holding her still as Nika body spasmed around the strap on cock thrust deep inside her.
 
Last edited:
Beth watched with a lustful appreciation as Nika orgasmed beneath her, a triumphant smile on her face. Ah, she was beautiful... spirited yet compliant, sensual and responsive. Knowing that this beauty was hers, all hers (for the moment, anyhow), just turned her on all the more.

She remembered the last partner she'd had who was like this... but that seemed a lifetime ago. Ruby had been much like Nika, but in the end had decided she didn't like Beth constantly changing up the game on her, and one morning Beth had woken up to find her sub had left without warning in the night. She never saw her again, but she did hope that she was happy.

When Nika's climax finally ebbed, she pulled out of her with a wet sucking sound. She carefully unbuckled the strap-on, marveling at how slick and lubricated it was. She flicked her tongue out to lick it, tasting her lover's juices on it. Sweet...

"Wonderful," she murmured. "Tell me how you feel. Be honest. I want every detail."
 
Nika still had the feeling of Beth’s cock in her after Beth had pulled out and was licking Nika’s wetness off it. As she lay flat on her back with a crooked smile on her face, Nika was torn between wanting to prolong the sensations she’d just experienced or coming back to the real world to try to answer Beth’s questions. Naturally, Beth came first….

Nika propped herself up on her elbows and saw that she had another opportunity to admire the strap on. Beth had removed it from the harness and was holding it by the shaft with the head pointed upwards. Nika watched Beth lick the shaft and apparently enjoy the taste of her (Nika’s) cunt wetness all over it and when Beth caught her staring she cocked an eyebrow in Nika’s direction, reminding her that a question had been asked.

To be honest, Nika felt fucked, sore and happy. She tried to relate this and more to Beth, but she wasn’t sure her rambling description was making much sense. Her pussy was wet and felt like any number of fingers could fit in it right then. She would have admitted that her tits sagged a little after Beth’s sexual workout… and yeah, she felt drained by the emotional roller coaster ride that she and Beth had been on together.

Her eyes narrowed to slits as she regarded her master. “Tell me,” Nika said, “was I good for you?”
 
Last edited:
Beth could have fucked Nika all day and not grown tired of it. In fact, part of her wanted to strap this back on and fuck her in another position. Nika was her new drug, her new plaything, and she wanted to spend hours wringing every bit of pleasure and pain-pleasure out of her that she could. But she was sure if she pounded that delicious pussy any more, she would rupture something inside Nika. Give her at least a couple hours to recover...

"You were good," she replied, giving a little catlike smile. "Good... but you could do a little better." She cocked her head to one side. "You've had your chance to cum today. It's my turn."

She sat back, her legs spread, and offered her pussy to her. "Come here... taste me. Eat me out."
 
At last... something that Nika had expected. "With pleasure," she murmured, almost under her breath. she'd had a taste of Beth in her bed and desired more of her. the insides of Beth's thighs and her pussy lips were slippery wet. Nika wasted no time tasting her master's wetness and purring satisfaction as she alternated flicked her tongue over Beth's clit and slipping her tongue into Beth's slit... licking up and swallowing the wetness.

She felt Beth's hands on the back of her head as Beth adjusted herself to make her pussy more accessible to Nika's mouth. Nika knew that the marks of her earlier punishment would be plain for Beth to see as she ate her out and she found that she was turned on by the way things had worked out between them. Nika's tongue coiled and slipped into Beth's wet slit. She had to swallow repeatedly.

At one point, Nika glanced up. Beth was watching her and with a look told Nika to get back to eating her out and as she did, she felt new wetness in her own pussy.
 
"O-oh baby... that's it..." Beth buried her fingers in Nika's hair, holding her to her crotch, her hips slightly thrusting in response. "Mmmmhhh... good..."

One hand reached up to caress her shoulder, tracing a pink welt from her earlier punishment. Seeing the evidence of their play just made this all the more erotic. Then she closed her eyes and arched her back as Nika's tongue continued to dip in and out of her, pleasuring her.

"U-use your fingers," she ordered between gasps and moans. "Suck... suck my clit... that's it... do it..."
 
Beth's clit stood out full and sensitive at the top of her slit like a small nipple. Nika's tongue swirled around it. She kissed it. She sucked it. She loved on it. ...and by the way Beth reacted, she was loving it too.

"U-use your fingers," Beth told her between breaths.

Nika traced two fingers from between Beth's cheeks up to her slit and then plunged them into her, feeling Beth shudder as she felt the heat and wetness of her master's pussy. Wetness gushed over Nika's fingers and mouth as Beth responded to the oral sex and fingering. "Uuhhhhmmmm, Beth..., yes..," Nika moaned as she swallowed Beth's hot wetness, "...yesss."

The more sexually excited that Beth became, so did Nika. It wasn't lost on her that the woman she was gratifying with oral sex was the same woman who had inflicted punishment and pain on her. Nika didn't understand why, but that made it better than any other way it could have been between her and Beth.
 
Beth threw her head back and gave a shuddering moan that was almost a cry, practically writhing with ecstasy as Nika continued to pleasure her. She urged her on, commanding, never begging, ordering more, harder, faster... she was so close, she could feel herself nearing the edge...

She ground her hips against Nika's face as orgasm rocked her. Juice poured from her pussy, wetting her lover's face. Wave after wave of pleasure swept over her, and she surrendered to it, bucking and moaning the entire time.

Finally she lay on the floor, shivering in the afterglow. She looked serene, sated, and content, a blissful smile on her face.

"G-good girl," she whispered. "Good pet..."
 
Nika laid her head on Beth's stomach and let her eyes close. Beth's whole body still quivered from the orgasm. Nika could feel Beth's heart beating. She knew she did well and when she heard Beth's voice, "G-good girl..." Nika snuggled with her master where she was.

For the first time she wondered where this was going to take her.
 
Beth reached down to stroke Nika's hair, lovingly, possessively. Her hand trailed down to the nape of her neck and began to caress the smooth skin of her throat.

"I wonder how you would look with a collar here," she murmured. "A mark of who your master is..."
 
...can we talk about this?

When Nika heard Beth use the word, "collar" her first impulse was to resist the idea. She didn't mind the submissive roll because she'd always had a certain amount of autonomy in dom/sub relationships before and not one dom had expected to parade her in a collar.

...but maybe she'd just never had a relationship with a real dominant master before now . . . . .

The calculus of her relationship with Beth had changed completely from this morning when Beth had let her know that she was welcome to stay and could help out around the place OR NOT. Now, if she was to be collared, what would that really mean between them? For the moment, Nika was content to listen to Beth's heart beating inches away from her ear. She felt secure, valued, content.

If Beth wanted to change things, hopefully they'd talk it through first.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top