Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry everybody. No matter how hard I try it appears she is just not going to answer me right now. Even I am not used to her going this long without talking to me.πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜œ

aww, Well hopefully she is just busy with life and playing with her kitty......or herself.

Anything I can do to help cheer you up Sassy?:rose::kiss::heart:

I am sorry everybody. No matter how hard I try it appears she is just not going to answer me right now. Even I am not used to her going this long without talking to me.πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜œ

*hugging you* She'll come back when she can!!! She is the amazing Emmy! :rose::rose::rose:

Under the circumstances, we won't hold anything against Emmy, and we will continue to appreciate you being such a sweet go-between.:rose:

Ugh. Once again I feel like an ass. :( Here I was spamming her to death because I was worried and it turns out she has been in Belgium. Her best friend that she was concerned about (that also had cancer) passed away. :( She was able to get there before she passed, and stayed for the funeral.
Obviously she has been a wreck as they were friends for more than 30 years and they battled cancer together. :(

Ugh. Once again I feel like an ass. :( Here I was spamming her to death because I was worried and it turns out she has been in Belgium. Her best friend that she was concerned about (that also had cancer) passed away. :( She was able to get there before she passed, and stayed for the funeral.
Obviously she has been a wreck as they were friends for more than 30 years and they battled cancer together. :(

Thanks for the update. Please make sure Emmy gets our condolences and let her know she's in our thoughts and prayers. May she have safe travels when she comes home, :rose:

Never feel like an ass, great friends like yourself are hard to find. You were just very concerned, totally understood, hugs to you

Thanks for the update. Please make sure Emmy gets our condolences and let her know she's in our thoughts and prayers. May she have safe travels when she comes home, :rose:

Never feel like an ass, great friends like yourself are hard to find. You were just very concerned, totally understood, hugs to you

She is home now.

She doesn't have regular cell service when she is there, so she doesn't get my million texts until she is back in the States. :(

She knows it was well intentioned.

And damn. Stuff just needs to leave her alone for a while.

She is home now.

She doesn't have regular cell service when she is there, so she doesn't get my million texts until she is back in the States. :(

Must be interesting when she gets off the plane and turns her phone on.

No need to feel bad about it. You weren't to know Emmy was out of the country. You were concerned.

Real sorry to hear the reasons for her trip, and glad she is back home. She will need time to get used to the changes.

I am sorry to hear about her friend!:rose::rose::rose:

aww, Don't be too hard on yourself Sassy. You didn't know and you were worried about her.

I wish I could be there for her.....and be in Washington for you too.

*BIG HUG to both of you*

The shit just keeps flying for Poor Emmy. They received a call from her daughters Mother in law to tell her(them) that her husband (father in law to daughter) has lung Cancer now. So once again, just when she thinks things are calming down. Something else comes along to try and take her down. :(

The shit just keeps flying for Poor Emmy. They received a call from her daughters Mother in law to tell her(them) that her husband (father in law to daughter) has lung Cancer now. So once again, just when she thinks things are calming down. Something else comes along to try and take her down. :(

Poor her, I hope she’s focusing on herself, which may sound brutal but you can’t take care of anyone else if you don’t look after yourself, x

Sometimes Cancer seems to be hitting us from many sides simultaneously!!! It sucks! Sending positive thoughts and prayers, Emmy's way!!! :rose: FYC

So much shitty news for her... wishing I could give her a (((Hug)))... Life can suck at times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back