Smoking fetish

I'm a smoker. I don't think I have a smoking fetish, although I do like the aesthetic of a cute naked boy/boi/girl smoking. I also very much enjoy having a smoke while someone goes down on me, or vice versa.

One of my client has a smoking AND feet fetish. I love this guy! All I have to do is sit there being pretty, smoking cigarettes and drinking scotch while he pampers my feet for an hour.

I'd love to know you people.
 
I enjoy being with a female smoker. I'm a non-smoker.

For me, it's a part of bondage play.

I enjoy being bound and having her blow smoke in my face. I also enjoy holding an ashtray and lighter while she sits and smokes.
 
I definitely have a fetish for smoking men. I'm not sure why but I find them incredibly sexy.

Having said that, I'm very glad that my Daddy stopped smoking a while ago. My fetish for smoking men is not as big as my fetish for a healthy husband. ;)
 
I enjoy being with a female smoker. I'm a non-smoker.

For me, it's a part of bondage play.

I enjoy being bound and having her blow smoke in my face. I also enjoy holding an ashtray and lighter while she sits and smokes.

Adds a whole new dimension to the concept of "passive smoking"!
 
How do you feel about losing the right to smoke in public places?

I love it. I can finally go to bars, clubs, and restaurants I would never have been able to otherwise. I still have to hold my breath at the door though. It's a shame no one enforces the minimum distance from entrances rule.
 
I do not smoke. But I do find people who smoke (and have jobs and buy their own cigarettes) to be incredibly attractive. ... Particularly when they're submissive females who really like having other girls tell them what to do, and struggling a little.

Seriously, I can't handle dating non-smokers. They're too prissy for me.
 
Generally speaking. I'm sure there are those who aren't, but I've yet to meet them. Clarification time. XD;
 
Hmm, submissive females who really like having other girls tell them what to do, and struggling you say? It's a shame you don't date non-smokers...;)
 
Smoking is a terrible, dangerous habit, but...Gosh, some guys just look so hot while they do it.
 
For a while I was ashamed of being more attracted to a man when he smokes but I'm getting into all sorts of other things that I never thought I'd like so why the heck not? I stopped denying it a a few months ago after I got extremely aroused from seeing a picture of Robert Pattinson smoking, wearing what appears to be a suit, his face unshaven & stubbly. It's just sooo painfully sexy to me. In general I think he looks kind of retarded and I'm not at all attracted to him sans cigarette.

Colin Farrell, Johnny Depp, Clive Owen, Vin Diesel. Even that dirty little crack head Pete Doherty. They all do something to me that I can't really explain. When I see them smoking, whether it's on TMZ, in a movie or for a magazine photoshoot, it excites me.

Not pot, not cigars, (ok, rarely cigars) but cigarettes. None of that clove bullshit or anything "light." Only matches (mmm!) and classic Zippo lighters, not those lame disposable Bics. Occasionally menthol but never anything foody/fruity-flavored like what teenage girls and overly extravagant pimps like to smoke.

My parents always let me watch way too many old movies and I absolutely loved the first season of Mad Men.

There are a couple different connotations that it has but the main one is "high school." The way the smoke looks and smells reminds me of when I used to be relatively happy, or at least in a much, much better place in my life than I am now. The time we almost got caught, that time next to the movie theater, the pink & gold one she gave me, that time we went to the park, the one and only time I bought my own pack. Two of the girls I smoked with are also the only two people that I've ever kissed.
 
No, I don't have a smoking fetish.

I was a heavy smoker, and I haven't lit up since October. Not looking to fuck with that anymore.
 
Here, I'm learning new things every day. Smoking fetish...

I wouldn't mind smoking a joint while someone was going down on me. I could shot gun him every now and then and taste myself on his lips. Ahhhh, love that.

But shove the tobacco!

And if he was smoking while I was sucking him off, that would piss me right off. I LOVE giving head and I want him focused on the sensations not distracted. That would have to be a bitch slap offence right there.
 
Interesting thread.

I smoke. And I'm afraid I must confess that in truth, I really enjoy smoking.

Yes, I know it's an awful thing to do, and repulsive to so many of you, but that's just the way it is.

I don't know about how it works as a fetish, but after reading this thread, it does occur to me that smoking has a slight sexual undertone. The oral element, the fact it's an indulgence for your own physical pleasure.

For example, I always have a cigarette immediately after sex. My girlfriend also smokes, and there just seems to be something rather langorous and intimate about when, after we come, we lie back and have a cigarette. Just sharing the moment - the afterglow of our orgasms and the satisfaction of a really nice smoke.

In terms of partners, thinking about it, I've always been more drawn to women who also smoke. No need to be embarrassed about it, or worry about the smell - it's something you share, a mutual experience. Smokers are often more naughtier, more upfront about indulgence, more prepared to take a risk to feel good. Or at least that's been my impression.
 
I would love to hear feedback from others who may share my fetish for smoking.

I'm not a smoker myself, however watching women who smoke really gets me going.

I love to receive oral while my wife smokes. Watching her as she takes nice long drags and slowly exhales the smoke across my cock.

I also enjoys going down on her after she's had a long day of work. She lays back with her legs spread over the arms of the chair and smokes while I eat her pussy.

If anyone else has feedback or stories I'd love to hear from you.

Sounds like you'd really enjoy my story. ;)
 
Back
Top