Ah this is odd

you still can, I won't tell anyone ;). actually, I subscribe to a few monthly beauty boxes, and they send me lipstick sometimes. I don't use dark or red colored lipstick, so you can have them.

I always wanted to subscribe to beauty boxes but after very carefully goning through the review of most of the boxes I've decided.. nope, I'm good. I'm very specific with the stuff I buy. I've been waiting for a watch since 5 months because they didn't have the color I wanted at that time.

I loooove red, and dark shades. I'm gonna get that NYX ombré set, reallly want to try out the black and spades (btw applying lipstick is the only makeup I know, I just like the colors). More avatar pics, yay!

Uhh, back on topic- I did some research of my own and most found stuff for M to F. The stuff about packing, which seems very important to F to M, is thankfully not gonna be required in my story (or in real life.. maybe I'll just pretend to be a small packaged dude). I also found a blog from a F to M guy where he talks about what clothes he wore during the transition, and that was more of what I was looking for.

Thanks everyone!

I always wanted to subscribe to beauty boxes but after very carefully goning through the review of most of the boxes I've decided.. nope, I'm good. I'm very specific with the stuff I buy. I've been waiting for a watch since 5 months because they didn't have the color I wanted at that time.

I loooove red, and dark shades. I'm gonna get that NYX ombré set, reallly want to try out the black and spades (btw applying lipstick is the only makeup I know, I just like the colors). More avatar pics, yay!

Uhh, back on topic- I did some research of my own and most found stuff for M to F. The stuff about packing, which seems very important to F to M, is thankfully not gonna be required in my story (or in real life.. maybe I'll just pretend to be a small packaged dude). I also found a blog from a F to M guy where he talks about what clothes he wore during the transition, and that was more of what I was looking for.

Thanks everyone!

I am starting to feel the same way about the beauty boxes. I have stuff I don't really need or want. I'd give it to my sister but I know she'd probably just hoard it. luckily I don't have too much i don't use. I actually just started an ipsy subscription, you should check it out. you pick the type of stuff you want in the box, even down to the colors you prefer. seems like a more desirable beauty box for someone that is picky about stuff. I omit skin care products all together because - thankfully - I have good skin for the most part, but the rest of the customizable preferences look great.

sorry for derailing your thread btw. I feel bad.

Last edited:
Or to watch 2 hot girls go back and forth. No i didnt have a stroke...its just drool cause of where my mind so easily goes.

Back