Is there a tag for this?

I just finished a story and was about to post it when I realized there's an important element of the story I'd like to tag and I have no idea what tag, if any, is correct. The aspect of the story I wish to tag is that before the story ever starts the female character has already had sex. The story is centered on creampie eating themes and the creampie in question is already in place from the beginning. The pair meet in a singles bar and after some fun conversation mostly about what she'd already been up to that evening the two go on to satisfy the creampie eating tag. But does a tag exist concerning either a woman who has already had sex before the story starts or a woman who has already been creampied before the story starts? Either one would help me get my point across. If not I suppose it isn't a problem to let the reader discover that, but it would be nice if such a tag were already in use.

I sure can't think of a tag for that. If they're talking about it in the bar, I think it would be assumed that she's already had sex with somebody else. I'd just let the reader discover that.

I can't even really imagine anyone searching for such a story by any tag other than "creampie."

But you could always just add a new tag. It doesn't have to be one word.

"Stale creampie"
"someone else's creampie"
"unknown creampie"
"creampie eating"
"eating creampie"

Back