Is there a way to make a mother-son incest story plausible?

I have read many accounts of real sexual relationships of this kind. Just did over on Reddit. It's amazing for how many people this is normal. For me it's the mother and son living together for a long time. She feels lonely and unloved, undesirable, and yes has noticed her son's cock. He, being young, and not having a sexual outlet at the time, has sex on the brain. One day somebody bumps into somebody. Somebody sees somebody naked in the shower. It's late and they're sitting on the couch watching Netflix in a darkened room. It happens.

I used to have a popular sex blog, and through that blog a guy asked me to write a mother-son story for him. Incest is something I would rather not think about, so I offered a older woman - young guy story. He wasn't interested, but I was curious if I could accomplish just what you are asking about. I only wrote one chapter. A link to that chapter is in my signature, so you can decide for yourself if it is plausible or not, but I decided that the only way to make it plausible was if the "mother-son" had a long-established and very close relationship. The relationship had to be something more than your typical mother-son. It had to be outwardly platonic, but internally, they both struggled with inappropriate thoughts. And then something throws them together, and lust takes control.

That was my take, and I gave it a shot just for the fun of it.

I hope this helps, but in all honesty, this is not a genre in which normally write.
Very nice post. I can say that this happened to mother and I. Let me say there is nothing else in the world like cumming hard in your mother's soft, wet, hot, delicious pussy. Nothing. I am still her Oedipus boy.

Genetic sexual attraction. That is a thing. And it has been noted to be a big cause of incest.

Back