Is there a way to find out who has reacted to your posts?

AG31

Literotica Guru
I would like to review those who have Liked or Laughed at my posts. Is there a way?

I would like to review those who have Liked or Laughed at my posts. Is there a way?
Top right of your screen, in between your username and “Search”, next to the message icon. The bell icon for Alerts; double click on it.

All your alerts, including Likes and Laughs, will show in order they were received.

Top right of your screen, in between your username and “Search”, next to the message icon. The bell icon for Alerts; double click on it.

All your alerts, including Likes and Laughs, will show in order they were received.
Yes, I know about that. I should have been more specific. The Likes are buried in notifications of replies to me and posts i watched threads. I'd have to go through pages and pages of alerts to see the Likes and I wouldn't get a sense for who might like me multiple times. I guess, from your response, that there is no other way.

If you go through the steps as above a page will come up with them all in a descending list by date.

On the left of the screen under ALERTS is “Reactions Received”. Click on that and they will show by category across the top of the page. Like, Love, HaHa, WOW, Sad are all there. Click on any one of those and they will show in chronological order.

Back