Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings, Daddies and fellow Littles :) Mutato is still in court, anxiously waiting to hear what happened. I know he appreciates all of your support here, very much! And I want to thank you too for being his friend and helping him through this rough time. Hugs to all of you! I'm sure he'll be on tonight to let you know how today went. Have a wonderful, fun, love filled day!:rose:

Hi, hon! Thanks for keeping us updated..he's in our thoughts! :)
Hugs back to both of you!!

RA, if I were closer, I could march right in with you, sweetie. I'm with you in spirit, without a doubt!
Biggg ol' hugs!

Thank you one and all for the welcome back, I hope we can get the morning coffee group on the go again?

Awe, Cookie! I know you would. My friend emailed back that she would be glad to go. :heart:
*wishing I was made out of money* lol

Dang, HS... you had to put the swanky av back up, huh? geez..

Greetings, Daddies and fellow Littles. Mutato is still in court, anxiously waiting to hear what happened. I know he appreciates all of your support here, very much! And I want to thank you too for being his friend and helping him through this rough time. Hugs to all of you! I'm sure he'll be on tonight to let you know how today went. Have a wonderful, fun, love filled day!

It's always so good to see you here, babygirl! :heart: I'm home now waiting to pick up my daughter from the bus stop after school. I took the whole day off because I have my ortho doctor appointment later this afternoon and I'm pretty certain that I'll be able to ditch the crutches! Court for the custody arrangements went better than I expected, so now it's on to the formal proceedings which will just deal with the financials. The lawyers just have to set the court date. I'm still hoping it will go quickly so that my Angelbunny can move here at the beginning of July.

So very many thanks to all of you for your support and prayers!

And now to try and catch up:

RA: (((HUGS))) You have a family here now and all of us are in your corner for what's coming ahead. I'm here if you want to talk or vent or whatever. :rose: I've been "surviving" for years and never thought it would change. I now have a chance for a wonderful future with a beautiful (inside and out!) woman I love. You will have that chance too, I know it.

Cookie: Thank you for the hugs and thoughts and prayers! :rose: All of those right back at'cha! And the best of luck for your time with your Daddy, I'm so excited for you. It's going to be awesome for both of you.

Daddy Stan: We all know how much you care for your Cookie. You two have a awesome time together! Those purchases are going to ROCK! :devil:

peaches: I hope all is going well for you and that you enjoyed your time away. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers (((HUGS))) :rose:

Hayley: (((HUGS))) and all the best wishes and prayers for you! :rose:

INL: So good to see you, little one! :rose: I know we've been talking offline, but I still wanted to say hi to you here. Hope you can get a ride in today, it's certainly warm enough there.

CA: Good to see you too! :rose: I hope all is well with you (((HUGS)))

heatsink: Good to meet you and welcome back. Sorry to learn about what happened.

UBW: *highfives* and may all be good with you.

photo: Good luck in your journey and yes, we're all going to worry about you and your safety on the job. Deal with it ;) you've got a family here who cares about you! :rose:

God forbid I missed anyone and if I did, I'm sorry. I think it will everything going on I won't be here as often as I want to, but I'll be sure to visit here whenever I can.

Awe, Cookie! I know you would. My friend emailed back that she would be glad to go. :heart:
*wishing I was made out of money* lol

Dang, HS... you had to put the swanky av back up, huh? geez..

RJ is right..hang out on the side of the road and wait for that motorcycle to fly by. :D

~whispers in your ear, I know..love his av!~

Mutato, I'm happy to hear that things are going in your favor now! :nana: You all deserve a break.

I think the crutches will be a bad memory after your appointment this afternoon. :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone, hope your day is going well :) What a good day this turned out to be for Mutato and I! (Hi Daddy:):heart::kiss:) I'm so relieved for him, though it's not over yet. I wasn't letting myself think too much about the move, because of all the uncertainty of when it would happen. I'm still trying, but not much luck, lol. I've been a bit giddy all afternoon. It's finally starting to look like like it will be soon, and I can't wait!!!

Ahem... ok, got myself under control :eek: Will try to stop back later. Hugs all! :rose:

Oh, and a special hello and hugs for RJ, who I met in the Limericks thread and always liked. So nice to see you here! :rose:

tumblr_mnj1qg1VGd1ryqoz3o1_500.jpg

For the daddies and littles who have found each other. :heart:

hi daddy's and sister's

How are you doing
its a hot day in Miami I feel like taking my clothes off and walking around in my bra and panties oh and I lost 17 pounds

Good evening everyone. I am just SO HAPPY for Mutato and AB..well, for everyone princess on this thread who found "the one".. It's just wonderful. #goofygrinninggirl :D

"Doing well here in the Midwest - it's been steamy and stormy though - fairly typical for this time of year. Congratulations Justine on the weight loss - you're doing great! BIG Congratulations to Daddy M and his AngelBunny! That is great news and keeping you on the prayer list for the rest of it as well. Looking forward to the day when I can start the big countdown to moving.....someday. It will happen I know Cookie - looking forward to finding the perfect spot to plant Flirt's gift (and take pictures for him). RA I'm glad your friend is able to go with you (would gladly contribute to the fund.....:eek:except I'm collecting for the mortgage too :rolleyes:) Hayley, feel better sweetie - INL - tomorrow is Hump Day.....(((HUGS))) and love to EVERYONE!!!":rose::rose::rose:

Hi everyone!

Inl, love those images!! I don't need the separate pillows tho..Daddy IS my pillow. :heart:

Congrats Justine!

I'm actually sick for the first time in a long time, so forgive me if I don't address everyone. Daddy is doing a good job holding my hair from so far away. Thank you, Daddy..one of the many reasons I love you!

Hi everyone!

Inl, love those images!! I don't need the separate pillows tho..Daddy IS my pillow. :heart:

Congrats Justine!

I'm actually sick for the first time in a long time, so forgive me if I don't address everyone. Daddy is doing a good job holding my hair from so far away. Thank you, Daddy..one of the many reasons I love you!

Back to bed my little girl! All efforts towards getting better! Cold compresses, saltines, ice chips at the ready!

Back to bed my little girl! All efforts towards getting better! Cold compresses, saltines, ice chips at the ready!

Yes, sir... ~mumbles as I settle back down in bed.. I hate being sick~
I'm sure I'm being the model patient with minimal whining and requests.

Thank you it's not easy though but am having fun while doing it I boiling
Bought a bellydancing DVD so that's my workout plus I go walking with some friends of mine and I vegetarian well half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back