Giving Woman Oral Sex

Actually, I really love the feeling of a guy pushing into me when he's going down on me ... but I generally just like it rough anyway, so maybe that's why.
The thing I really love ... when women cum, a lot of the time they'll pull away from whatever's making them cum (because we're obviously a bit stupid like that). If I'm cumming from oral, and the guy holds me by the hips or whatever he can get so I can't pull away, I just keep on cumming. So awesome.

It's surprising how few guys actually know this ... a lot of them seem to think 'Oh she's pulled away - that's obviously enough now'.
It's NEVER enough!!!

All the more reason for REAL sex education.

I didn't really learn how to properly please a woman, orally, until my late 20's. She was a lady 20 years my senior and taught me a variety of ways to use my mouth (not just my tongue). The grinding of my face and her pussy together as she orgasmed and squirted is what she enjoyed most. She also showed me other ways to orally please a lady telling me that not all ladies are alike.

I'm forever grateful to this wonderful lady.

Regardless of technique, I think the two things that really matter are that you should be really really really into wanting to please. The other is to have stamina and persevere - some women take a while to get comfy and after that, take a while to actually orgasm when you go down on them. The trick is to stay down and hold the line until she cums.

I'm one of those girls who is nervous when it comes to receiving oral. I love to give my man a good cock sucking, but letting him have a turn at me is hard. I'm very particular and i'm very shy so its hard.. For instance, I want him down between my legs so if I get really into it I can watch, I want him to slide his tongue in me, I don't want any direct contact on my clit, and when he's nibbling on my lips or circling around my clit I want him to slide one finger into me then as time goes 2... I need to have something in me when he's tonguing and nibbling the rest...

My wife is sometimes reluctant to let me do oral since she thinks she cums too fast when I do it. For that matter, she also cums very fast from penetrative vaginal sex and usually cums before me that way as well. As far as I'm concerned there is no such thing as "too fast" and I take immense satisfaction from making her cum and often look forward to her second. I'm grateful to have a lady that is so orgasmic.

My preference is eating her out from between her legs as I like to be able to look up at her face, over the top of her magnificent breasts, in order to gauge her reactions. However, due to limited neck flexibility from cervical spin surgery and fusion at C5-6, C6-7 it can become uncomfortable and painful for me after a while. Same problem with 69 with her on top (which also bothers her knees) so we'll often do 69 with me on top. Fortunately she also really likes a good face fuck.

I love to have her move so that her privates are right on the edge of the bed, where I can kneel on the floor to eat her pussy (and ass) as it gives me great access to all of her parts and doesn't hurt my neck, but she used to say it made her "feel selfish" to just have me serve her in that way. In like manner, I feel selfish when she lays sideways (at right angle) to my body to give me head leaving me unable to reach her "parts". In the end, we've both had to learn that accepting pleasure from the other, without reciprocation, is as intimate as anything we do.

It all works out in the end and....it's all good.

I'm one of those girls who is nervous when it comes to receiving oral. I love to give my man a good cock sucking, but letting him have a turn at me is hard. I'm very particular and i'm very shy so its hard.

It was hard for me at first, too. Mostly because of trust issues, with a bit of body shame added in for good measure. It took me a long time to relax and let it happen, and even longer to realize that my partner really needed my feedback and direction. Once those two things got sorted out, I was able to move past "anxious" to "playful."

I want him to slide one finger into me then as time goes 2... I need to have something in me when he's tonguing and nibbling the rest...

Just let him know. He isn't a mind reader; he needs your coaching. Good luck!

My favorite position for oral is squatting down over the man's face, preferably steadying myself against the wall. Not in a smothering way (alright, maybe grinding down a little but obviously leaving room to breathe :)) just giving me some control while at the same time making it very ergonomic for the gentleman and lots of possibilities for him to use his hands as well.

Yes, I totally agree with this. Maybe it is the Dom in me, but I really like sitting on a face and using it to get off. I can adjust where I want the most attention or pressure. After I cum, I love looking down and seeing that face covered in pussy juice. Deep french kissing after :)

Just FYI, I really like it when "that face" is a really hot female! Yum!

Yes, I totally agree with this. Maybe it is the Dom in me, but I really like sitting on a face and using it to get off. I can adjust where I want the most attention or pressure. After I cum, I love looking down and seeing that face covered in pussy juice. Deep french kissing after :)

Just FYI, I really like it when "that face" is a really hot female! Yum!

Ouch.... right through the heart

How to proceec

For the longest time my wife felt too subconsciente to have me lick her slit. Finally we have turned a corner and she is much more willing; however, she gets sensitive real fast aND then does not have a raging orgasm. Any suggestions?!

Variety! I don't care how you do it or what direction you want to come from. Just do it. It's all good to me. xx

But....if you make smacking noises I will kill you. :devil:

For the longest time my wife felt too subconsciente to have me lick her slit. Finally we have turned a corner and she is much more willing; however, she gets sensitive real fast aND then does not have a raging orgasm. Any suggestions?!

If you have beard stubble that can cause irritation or maybe you're too rough. ?? Other than those two things I can't imagine what would cause your wife to become sensitive. I hope I'm understanding what you're saying correctly.

Thanks

You understood correctly, thanks for the advice, she has one small orgasm, but none like I ever read about.

So the other night, after my wife had a few glasses of wine, she needed her back rubbed. Top off panties on face down on the bed. Did the whole back rub/scratch/rub.... Started kissing her ass, moved panties around, little pucker suck kisses that would make her flinch. Spread her legs and pulled panties to the side. Nice long warm wet licks from ass to slit, maybe an oops here and there on the button. Laid between her legs, heads facing the same direction and kept on but upwards Vag to booty hole. After a bit of this flipped her over on her back panties off, still between her legs. Licks on outer left and right followed by lick up the slit not hitting the button. Did that for a while then got to licking in between the inner lips. Got them spread and just went with looooong licks from bottom hole up. Avoiding the button. Popped a finger in the booty and continued but every other slide up made sure to hit the button. A 2nd finger in the Vag and shorter licks but everyone hitting the button while sliding in and out both of her holes. Soft pressure on the button at first but building with every slide up. Eventually she says I'm gonna pop and I just hit the button as fast as I can licking. POPPPPPPPPP.
I LOVE licking pussy, Hate she doesn't let me keep going after she pops. She has a few times and it's great but hardly ever. She says it doesn't feel good but I think she's afraid/shy if I do and she just busts/squirts all over the place. Like I said have done a few times and I love it but can't figure out why she doesn't.

Another method is me on knees at edge of bed, her ass to edge while I hold her legs bent and up and the same long strokes form bottom to top. Avoiding the button at first then working my way on to it. Those have been the times when I can work the squirt out of her.

So the other night, after my wife had a few glasses of wine, she needed her back rubbed. Top off panties on face down on the bed. Did the whole back rub/scratch/rub.... Started kissing her ass, moved panties around, little pucker suck kisses that would make her flinch. Spread her legs and pulled panties to the side. Nice long warm wet licks from ass to slit, maybe an oops here and there on the button. Laid between her legs, heads facing the same direction and kept on but upwards Vag to booty hole. After a bit of this flipped her over on her back panties off, still between her legs. Licks on outer left and right followed by lick up the slit not hitting the button. Did that for a while then got to licking in between the inner lips. Got them spread and just went with looooong licks from bottom hole up. Avoiding the button. Popped a finger in the booty and continued but every other slide up made sure to hit the button. A 2nd finger in the Vag and shorter licks but everyone hitting the button while sliding in and out both of her holes. Soft pressure on the button at first but building with every slide up. Eventually she says I'm gonna pop and I just hit the button as fast as I can licking. POPPPPPPPPP.
I LOVE licking pussy, Hate she doesn't let me keep going after she pops. She has a few times and it's great but hardly ever. She says it doesn't feel good but I think she's afraid/shy if I do and she just busts/squirts all over the place. Like I said have done a few times and I love it but can't figure out why she doesn't.

Another method is me on knees at edge of bed, her ass to edge while I hold her legs bent and up and the same long strokes form bottom to top. Avoiding the button at first then working my way on to it. Those have been the times when I can work the squirt out of her.

My friend, i may not attest to your literary merits as a writer, but will definitely laud you for your subject matter expertise! :)

My friend, i may not attest to your literary merits as a writer, but will definitely laud you for your subject matter expertise! :)

These two need to meet, I'm buying.

Actually, I really love the feeling of a guy pushing into me when he's going down on me ... but I generally just like it rough anyway, so maybe that's why.
The thing I really love ... when women cum, a lot of the time they'll pull away from whatever's making them cum (because we're obviously a bit stupid like that). If I'm cumming from oral, and the guy holds me by the hips or whatever he can get so I can't pull away, I just keep on cumming. So awesome.

Yes . . . exactly . . . like . . . this.

Possibly the best thing I ever read on Lit.

Yes . . . exactly . . . like . . . this.

Possibly the best thing I ever read on Lit.

I admit, it took me a while as an adult to learn this, and, even in the moment now, I sometimes forget that it's a necessary thing to keep a handle on things.

We're always learning, too, even when we're halfway decent at something. :)

I admit, it took me a while as an adult to learn this, and, even in the moment now, I sometimes forget that it's a necessary thing to keep a handle on things.

We're always learning, too, even when we're halfway decent at something. :)

It took me awhile to figure out too -- a continuous improvement process, right? Also, I like that it appeals to my submissive side as well. :heart:

Personally I don't enjoy 69 as much as just giving or receiving as I feel I can't cum mainly as I am so focused on pleasuring.

There are times when I prefer giving oral than receiving but I think that's just a mood. I love it when I'm like that though as I feel I spend hours giving pleasure. Such a great feeling.

I enjoy oral in just about every position; nibbling, sucking, licking, kissing, biting, pinching, fingering and constant attention to my vulva feels amazing

Personally I don't enjoy 69 as much as just giving or receiving as I feel I can't cum mainly as I am so focused on pleasuring.

I agree: 69 seems overrated to me. I would far rather focus all my attention on her, or be able to relax and fully appreciate what she is doing to me.

I agree: 69 seems overrated to me. I would far rather focus all my attention on her, or be able to relax and fully appreciate what she is doing to me.

Also, the angles are all wrong - I can't work on a guys cock properly if I'm upside down.

I find 69 works best when the two of you are of equal height. I had that experience once. I don't know about the cock sucking part though, because I wasn't the one doing that.

It's a very niche position that's fun to do occasionally, but not every time. Sometimes I want that, but not too often. I guess that can be said about the majority of sex positions - there are like hundreds of those, but you still use only a small selection on a day-to-day basis.

Back