ORAL SERVITUDE - redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now

Oral sex has a special intimate intensity. When you're lucky enough to be sucking that hard cock, or fortunate enough to be licking that deliciously moist pussy, you're closer to the sexual core of their orgasm than the owner of that genitalia… and that is so beautifully gratifying

I think its cause we know how good it feels. Nobody gets pregnant; not a lot of disease risk, and swallowing is SOOO perverse! For a few wild seconds, you control him totally; he cant do much but release. I love the feel of the head of a cock in my mouth as well. Then, when it throbs before he cums; O my the excitement! Maybe its about ownership, I cannot imagine he wouldnt want you to do it again.

I think its cause we know how good it feels. Nobody gets pregnant; not a lot of disease risk, and swallowing is SOOO perverse! For a few wild seconds, you control him totally; he cant do much but release. I love the feel of the head of a cock in my mouth as well. Then, when it throbs before he cums; O my the excitement! Maybe its about ownership, I cannot imagine he wouldnt want you to do it again.

Yes, to a point. The not getting pregnant thing never weighed in for me. It wasn't an alternate form of sex.

tumblr_lxdhkfSBav1qb4qj0o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back