ORAL SERVITUDE - redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfection.
So glad I'm home to enjoy these properly. :heart:

As much as I love pictures and links, I get a little overwhelmed. I'd love to hear a few stories about why you love oral.

The thread is "oral servitude" but this thread has really devolved in to plain 'ole oral sex. Don't get me wrong - it's a lovely, arousing subject!

I know we talked about this early on in the thread. But it's good to revisit. Is there a difference between a blowjob and cock worship? What makes it different?

Whether you're sucking cock or licking pussy - as the giver - what makes it special? Is it because you know you're giving your partner pleasure? That you're in control of that pleasure? Or is it something different? Is it less about control and more about offering your mouth in service?

Talk to me! Tell me about your best oral experience! Tell me what you fantasize about when you masturbate!? When you look at the 100's of pictures here, which ones do you like and why?

Yes. I was just going to say that cookie and I talked about this, then I saw you changed your AV again and I realized it was you, cookie!

I feel like I have been posting more in the Female Passion threads than here. I love the gifs. I love to watch, which I didn't know before coming to lit. Who knew? However, the thoughts and feelings I have for him are more imprtant than the act. It's intimate. It's more intimate than fucking for me.

The gifs that catch my attention are:
Head shots. His head. Gahhh. That's always first.
Glasses on girls.
Thick girls, or non perfect people.
Hands. Hers and his. (More on this...)
Pre cum.
Cum on the tongue.
Messy drips and strings of cum and spit.
Eyes looking up.
Eyes looking down.

Hand in the hair or on the throat... or holding hands. I want the connection. That feeling of wanting more. All the time.
That what I'm doing feels so good he can't help but push me down, bring me closer, lock it in.

I got into a little debate on one of the threads with a guy who insinuates that it means he's forcing me. Now, who is to say I don't want that? Judgey, judge, tsk, tsk. It could be a hold, a "you're not going anywhere until you finish like a good girl" thing, but it may not be. It may be overwhelming passion on his part. A loss of control as opposed to him controlling me.
He needs my mouth, my tongue and my suck as much as I need his cock and his throb and his cum.

I think about it all the time.

Thanks, cookie.
I love the words in this thread.

As much as I love pictures and links, I get a little overwhelmed. I'd love to hear a few stories about why you love oral.

The thread is "oral servitude" but this thread has really devolved in to plain 'ole oral sex. Don't get me wrong - it's a lovely, arousing subject!

I know we talked about this early on in the thread. But it's good to revisit. Is there a difference between a blowjob and cock worship? What makes it different?

Whether you're sucking cock or licking pussy - as the giver - what makes it special? Is it because you know you're giving your partner pleasure? That you're in control of that pleasure? Or is it something different? Is it less about control and more about offering your mouth in service?

Talk to me! Tell me about your best oral experience! Tell me what you fantasize about when you masturbate!? When you look at the 100's of pictures here, which ones do you like and why?

I suppose it has been a while since I piped up in here too, sorry Cookie. To be fair, all those gifs I post do have a meaning ( that's why so many are similar ), but I suppose that doesn't matter to most.

I talked about it a long time ago, but I'll revisit it. Reciprocating oral sex is just that, reciprocation, quid pro quo. That's not worship, that's not what I do. I'm not kissing down her stomach and pulling her legs apart because she did the same for me, I do it because I want to, I can't not, I have to, I love it, because she wants me to, and she likes it more than she leads on. When she feels it coming, she tries to stop me. Tell me she wants me to fuck her, that's when I prove her wrong. She tries to push me back, she can't, I pin her down and stick my tongue out further, stiffen it, pull my lips back over my teeth, move my head, look up into her eyes, I know what my girl likes. Then I let go of her, because it's different now. She's not pushing, she's pulling, not tryin to move back, but raising her hips up to grind against my mouth. Begging me to not stop. It's still us, how we are, there's no change in the dynamic, but it's appreciation, gratitude, all about her and how much I love her. Don't think for a second that just because she's mine, means I'm any less hers, just like worshipping each other goes both ways. I need it too :rose:

Reciprocating oral sex is just that, reciprocation, quid pro quo. That's not worship, that's not what I do. I'm not kissing down her stomach and pulling her legs apart because she did the same for me, I do it because I want to, I can't not, I have to, I love it, because she wants me to, and she likes it more than she leads on. When she feels it coming, she tries to stop me. Tell me she wants me to fuck her, that's when I prove her wrong. She tries to push me back, she can't, I pin her down and stick my tongue out further, stiffen it, pull my lips back over my teeth, move my head, look up into her eyes, I know what my girl likes. Then I let go of her, because it's different now. She's not pushing, she's pulling, not tryin to move back, but raising her hips up to grind against my mouth. Begging me to not stop. It's still us, how we are, there's no change in the dynamic, but it's appreciation, gratitude, all about her and how much I love her. Don't think for a second that just because she's mine, means I'm any less hers, just like worshipping each other goes both ways. I need it too :rose:

This.

Plus the fact that when I'm going down on her I'm the one who builds her up and holds her right on the edge while she whimpers and claws and pumps her hips trying to grind on my tongue while I pull back slightly more and more forcing her to come to me for more stimulation.

My control. Her orgasm. It has nothing to do with reciprocal oral service or pussy/cock worship. It's sex and pleasure and sex. And sometimes agony and pleasure and sex.

All wrapped up in love for each other.

tumblr_nnsj728U5n1s1vwalo1_500.gif

In Praise Of Oral sex...

Oral. Servitude.
Let's see some oral worship. Some cock sucking. Some pussy licking.
I can't post now, but I'm dying to see... it's been a long few days.
:cool:

Oral sex has a special intimate intensity. When you're lucky enough to be sucking that hard cock, or fortunate enough to be licking that deliciously moist pussy, you're closer to the sexual core of their orgasm than the owner of that genitalia… and that is so beautiful gratifying

tumblr_oeigi1Dq7T1rtpmxmo1_1280.jpg

Sometimes he would let me do this, let me worship his cock, allow me to exercise a little control just to show him my devotion, my desperation to please. His hands on my face, letting me choose the pace, until he was ready to take it back–to dig his hands into my hair and hold me down, until I squirmed and struggled to breathe.

In Praise Of Oral Sex...

Oral sex has a special intimate intensity. When you're lucky enough to be sucking that hard cock, or fortunate enough to be licking that deliciously moist pussy, you're closer to the sexual core of their orgasm than the owner of that genitalia… and that is so beautifully gratifying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back