What is it About big cocks

Glad my post resonated with you. I'm very self-analytical, and I'm constantly perplexed by my own sexual desires and where they come from. Why do I crave cock so much, when all my emotional and romantic desires are for women? Sex and romance are very complex subjects, I guess.

Yes, the fascination and obsession with erect cocks is something quite distinct from the desire for girls and glamour and erotica. Sissy crossdressing can satisfy both desires.

Some of it is just biological--the fullness, the potency, the fantasy that they can get deep inside a woman and inseminate her at the equivalent of point blank range and with a load that is possibly much larger than average.

Then there is the aesthetics and the power, the idea of a really big one inches from your face seeming to rise like a thick and fleshy Wonder of the World, so large that any opening it fills is likely to be left feeling a little bullied and bludgeoned--the sore jaw and gagging throat, the obscenely gaping pussy lips, the stretched and spasming ass. Not to mention the idea of rubbing your own penis against a larger one and feeling its length tower over yours by an inch or more, feeling bashful and blushing in the face of such vigor and virility.

I just feel so sissy and submissive when I look at pictures of huge cocks. I want to be on my knees in frilly panties, stockings and heels, just once in my life, worshipping a freakishly large black cock, 12" plus. I may have to pay but I'll do it eventually. đź’‹

At one time I was a real size queen, wanting bigger and bigger cocks. 8-9 inches was soooooooo exciting and satisfying. Bigger just felt better, until I arranged to see this nice black gentleman in west London. I fished out his enormous monster from his shorts. It was so much bigger than anything I’d ever experienced (50+ cocks) and way heavier than any cock I had held before. My desire for really massive cock suddenly turned to an apprehensive state. I couldn’t even open my mouth wide enough to perform oral that this huge piece deserved. I bottled it fearing that my ass would be overstretched by this monster.

Open mouth I’ve fantasised about this cock so many times, but don’t regret saying no.

I don't care for big cock choking and gagging isn't my idea of enjoyment

At one time I was a real size queen, wanting bigger and bigger cocks. 8-9 inches was soooooooo exciting and satisfying. Bigger just felt better, until I arranged to see this nice black gentleman in west London. I fished out his enormous monster from his shorts. It was so much bigger than anything I’d ever experienced (50+ cocks) and way heavier than any cock I had held before. My desire for really massive cock suddenly turned to an apprehensive state. I couldn’t even open my mouth wide enough to perform oral that this huge piece deserved. I bottled it fearing that my ass would be overstretched by this monster.

Open mouth I’ve fantasised about this cock so many times, but don’t regret saying no.

It sounds amazing, did you at least get to play with it?

I've had two in my life and both were fun. First was 5ish and the 2nd was 9!! I wasn't intimidated by 2nd I took it all several times. I'm a thick 8 and the recipients had no complaints

I have never had any experience with a really big cock but it is a huge fantasy. 8 plus inches and thick would be amazing to try! Realistically I know that would be hard to take anally but once it got in I bet it’s great. I have taken dildos about 8 inches long and as thick as my wrist so I imagine a real cock must feel good. Orally I’m sure my mouth would get sore but it would be fun!

just how big do you guess it was? Length? Thickness?

They're so thick and heavy with huge balls full of nourishing semen and a mushroom head that's just calling for you to suck it.

They're so thick and heavy with huge balls full of nourishing semen and a mushroom head that's just calling for you to suck it.

couldn't have said it better...though I can add one thing....if he's a bottom.. that makes me hard without touching myself

Back