Irish and South African mix

:D
Gaildarling said:
See?? I'm not the only one!! We want to see the anaconda!!!
And May..... amazing av. I love it!

Lol, I will take that onboard as a formal request then, shall I? And I think May had a little glimpse already!!

Gaildarling said:
Stop teasing!!! Just whip that bad boy out and give us a face full!
Oh did I forget to say Please, oh please, oh pretty please? with a cherry on top?

Anaconda man said:
But you're so cute when pouting and angry!!! :kiss:
You weren't there the day they posted the rules to "I'll show you mine if you show me yours". Were you?

Anaconda man said:
:D

Lol, I will take that onboard as a formal request then, shall I? And I think May had a little glimpse already!!

Would love to have to refresh my memory. Heh.

And TY, Gaildarling.

Wow! Thank you wonderful ladies of Lit for convincing Anaconda to slither out of the tree! Very hot sexy pics that I'll be using later, when alone....thinking of being a snake charmer, mmmmm... :kiss:

Anaconda man said:
Lol, just needs the right charmer! :rolleyes:

HEY!! I thought St. Patrick drove all the snakes out of Ireland!!! Something makes me think this one was just to big for him to handle!!

Gaildarling said:
You weren't there the day they posted the rules to "I'll show you mine if you show me yours". Were you?

I must have been off that day! Probably out surfing or enjoying the good weather!! :p

anala said:
Wow! Thank you wonderful ladies of Lit for convincing Anaconda to slither out of the tree! Very hot sexy pics that I'll be using later, when alone....thinking of being a snake charmer, mmmmm... :kiss:

Lol, well I hope you have fun anala! And let me know if you need any "help" with those thoughts! :kiss:

OhSoSinful said:
HEY!! I thought St. Patrick drove all the snakes out of Ireland!!! Something makes me think this one was just to big for him to handle!!

He tried, but I came way after him! (I'm from South Africa originally!!) :p

Lol, well I hope you have fun anala! And let me know if you need any "help" with those thoughts!

Mmm, absolutely! I'd love a little help...how about some more visual aids :D Glad you liked my thread, I start getting hot just thinking about you looking at my pics :kiss:

Anaconda man said:
He tried, but I came way after him! (I'm from South Africa originally!!) :p

LOL... Obviously that's one place I will definitely have to visit... as long as all South Africans are built like you Anaconda! ;)

anala said:

Mmm, absolutely! I'd love a little help...how about some more visual aids :D Glad you liked my thread, I start getting hot just thinking about you looking at my pics :kiss:

Will see what I can do for you! What would you like to see more of? ;)

OhSoSinful said:
LOL... Obviously that's one place I will definitely have to visit... as long as all South Africans are built like you Anaconda! ;)

Well I can't comment for all South Africans but I'm sure they would appreciate a visit!! :nana:

Anaconda man said:
Thank you very much Vicky!! And it's neither, I'm a Sharks boy through and through, the good old Banana boys!! :nana: :nana: :nana:

From a fellow South African (well, half of me anyway... :D) and Sharks fan...you are very very very very ;) yummy....have been meaning to check out your thread for a while...and am soooo glad I did... :eek:

Back