Once more with feeling.

I want to fuck you so much more than all of those so-called 'perfect women'. :heart: :kiss: :rolleyes:

I was riding my bf's face last night thinking 'Hmm I haven't had enough g-spot orgasms recently' :rolleyes:

I guess that's better than thinking about whether or not you left stove on, or what's going to be on TV later that night. :rolleyes:

And then what? :)

And then I shimmied my body down so I was above his cock,slid on to it, watched him gasp, grabbed his hand and guided it down to my bum so he could get his fingers in there :rolleyes:, I had to draw out my (first) orgasm because I didn't want to cum to quickly then I fucked him pretty vigorously until we both came together.

That little narrative, after that lil' quick pic of your impeccable ass...that's just MEAN! ;)

Morning folks, here's a quick pic...until later :cattail:

Sssssssmoking!

And then I shimmied my body down so I was above his cock,slid on to it, watched him gasp, grabbed his hand and guided it down to my bum so he could get his fingers in there :rolleyes:, I had to draw out my (first) orgasm because I didn't want to cum to quickly then I fucked him pretty vigorously until we both came together.

And that sounds like a VERY nice way to spend some time together :devil:

I do like a bit of appropriate response. And I think you're evoking my words for this week: straddle and impale.

Back