Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning and happy Friday all you sexy Daddies and bouncy baby girls that adore them hugs and :kiss::kiss::kiss: to all!

Quick question if as Daddy G said Thursdays are "sticky finger Thursdays" and we have had "no panties" Tuesdays (and Sundays) then what is Friday? :rolleyes:

Finger-Lickin' Fridays? Facesitting Fridays? (blush)

Yes, I think I definitely need some time in Daddy's lap......to curl up there and feel your arms around me as I lay my head on your shoulder and stroke your chest....feeling your warmth....your strength.....your--*GASP!* "Daddy! Is that what I think it is?! I was trying to be loving and romantic! Shame on you Daddy...." *wagging my finger--which is not sticky (yet)--at you while trying and failing to hide the grin on my face and the giggle that escapes my lips* ;)

*feels* so nice you settling onto my lap.......Yes Little One that is what you think it is.......you know Daddy is always very "excited" when you climb in his lap......and with your short little skirt pulled up to straddle me.....your wet little girl panties so exposed......Daddy can see your wetness.........And remember wagging your finger at Daddy might require him to turn you over and present that lovely butt to him.....:rolleyes:

*feels* so nice you settling onto my lap.......Yes Little One that is what you think it is.......you know Daddy is always very "excited" when you climb in his lap......and with your short little skirt pulled up to straddle me.....your wet little girl panties so exposed......Daddy can see your wetness.........And remember wagging your finger at Daddy might require him to turn you over and present that lovely butt to him.....:rolleyes:

I always enjoy watching you two play, thanks for sharing :)

I stifle a moan as I settle further down, feeling the bulge in your lap rub against my wet panties, wanting to be even closer......I press a quick kiss to your lips, giving your bottom lip a soft nip as I pull away and as I look deep into your eyes, not bothering to try and hide my grin this time, I raise my hand and wag my finger even harder at you......:D

I stifle a moan as I settle further down, feeling the bulge in your lap rub against my wet panties, wanting to be even closer......I press a quick kiss to your lips, giving your bottom lip a soft nip as I pull away and as I look deep into your eyes, not bothering to try and hide my grin this time, I raise my hand and wag my finger even harder at you......:D

Such a little brat you are....waving your finger at me again with that broad grin on your lovely face......making me melt.....but unwilling to immediately show my pleasure in your bratty behavior......*taking* you and turning you over my lap.....my hard cock pressing against your belly.......:devil:

Such a little brat you are....waving your finger at me again with that broad grin on your lovely face......making me melt.....but unwilling to immediately show my pleasure in your bratty behavior......*taking* you and turning you over my lap.....my hard cock pressing against your belly.......:devil:

I squeal with delight as Daddy takes me over his knee.......feeling his hardness press against me I let out a whimper and wriggle on his lap trying to position myself so that bulges hits me in just the right spot.....

*sneaks in for a quick hi at lunch* yummy daddy g and pwmt are playing..... sits down and watches the show :D

I squeal with delight as Daddy takes me over his knee.......feeling his hardness press against me I let out a whimper and wriggle on his lap trying to position myself so that bulges hits me in just the right spot.....

My hardness pushing against your mound.......*taking* my thumbs......pulling down under the waist band of your little panties......just bellow your butt cheeks......*starring* in awe of how amazing you are.......full round gorgeous flesh......so ripe for my palm......*feeling* my cock oozing cum......:devil:

My hardness pushing against your mound.......*taking* my thumbs......pulling down under the waist band of your little panties......just bellow your butt cheeks......*starring* in awe of how amazing you are.......full round gorgeous flesh......so ripe for my palm......*feeling* my cock oozing cum......:devil:

I fall quiet as I feel your thumbs graze my skin as they slide under the waistband of my panties.......feel the fabric slide down my bottom, the cool air rising goosebumps along my skin......I can hear your breathing, feel your hand resting on the back of my thigh and then.....nothing. I release the breath I didn't realize I was holding and oh so quietly whisper, "Please Daddy........"

Glad to see you back, scottishgirl, but sorry it didn't work out with the daddy you had.
Hugs and kisses.

Special hugs and kisses for my special little girls!

High fives and handshakes for my fellow daddies.

Hugs and kisses for all our little girls.

Hi Daddy! Mmmm, i have plenty of kisses and hugs for you too! :kiss::kiss::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back