New friend: How to play it?

oldbuttnew

Experienced
Hi, I've just started conversations with someone on a gay contact site. Initially he said he was only interested in mutual sucking, no relationship. We posted photos of our cocks. From that moment he is now talking about how soon can we meet, he says he uses my photos to make himself cum.
Normally, I tend to be the submissive or rather the passive type but on this occasion it seems I will have to play the dominant role as he definitely wants to be my slave " I will do anything you want within reason." I must admit I like the idea of this potential different role for me.
Any suggestions for our first physical meeting?

Hi, I've just started conversations with someone on a gay contact site. Initially he said he was only interested in mutual sucking, no relationship. We posted photos of our cocks. From that moment he is now talking about how soon can we meet, he says he uses my photos to make himself cum.
Normally, I tend to be the submissive or rather the passive type but on this occasion it seems I will have to play the dominant role as he definitely wants to be my slave " I will do anything you want within reason." I must admit I like the idea of this potential different role for me.

Somewhere safe and public for the first meeting. From there, paint yourself a fantasy, write a script and follow it!

Good advice about meeting publicly first. Get to know him a bit and see if he is okay. ust plunging in can sometimes lead to issues.

Back