Dare To Dream about Him! Is He Out There in NYC?

Daxdenny11

Virgin
As I sit here in my suburban, white picket fenced house (no joke) my nipples are hard, my skin tingling and my cock throbbing thinking about one of my most sensual desires and fantasies...

As a fit father of four amazing kids and married to a beautiful wife, what would everyone in my town think if they had any idea of what I secretly fantasize about? The sheer juxtaposition of my life -- successful executive, pillar of the community (even if I have had a couple of affairs with beautiful, sexy women), handsome and Alpha male -- and this secret that has my body reacting in the way it does.

The idea of being seduced by a dominant, successful, fit man makes my heart race, my skin ignite, my mind go numb and nipples become diamonds. He is very handsome, athletic, and not forceful yet he can see through me and into my mind. He knows that, beyond the outer exterior, I yearn to be his pet. For him to introduce me to my submissive side. To understand how uncomfortable yet intensely excited I am to be trained by him for his pleasure. For Him to slowly build the trust I need to feel for my secret to be safe with Him, yet how deeply I want to please Him and, in return, I am safe under his care and protection. For Him to "own" me physically and emotionally...to be HIS!

I type the above in hopes that He might be out there, that He might find this and realize that He holds the key....That He is that extraordinarily handsome, fit, confident, successful man that can unlock this inner desire in me. To date this has only been a fantasy, and likely will remain just that as I am very selective. I am attractive and have a lot to lose, but maybe....just maybe He is out there. Are YOU?

As I sit here in my suburban, white picket fenced house (no joke) my nipples are hard, my skin tingling and my cock throbbing thinking about one of my most sensual desires and fantasies...

As a fit father of four amazing kids and married to a beautiful wife, what would everyone in my town think if they had any idea of what I secretly fantasize about? The sheer juxtaposition of my life -- successful executive, pillar of the community (even if I have had a couple of affairs with beautiful, sexy women), handsome and Alpha male -- and this secret that has my body reacting in the way it does.

The idea of being seduced by a dominant, successful, fit man makes my heart race, my skin ignite, my mind go numb and nipples become diamonds. He is very handsome, athletic, and not forceful yet he can see through me and into my mind. He knows that, beyond the outer exterior, I yearn to be his pet. For him to introduce me to my submissive side. To understand how uncomfortable yet intensely excited I am to be trained by him for his pleasure. For Him to slowly build the trust I need to feel for my secret to be safe with Him, yet how deeply I want to please Him and, in return, I am safe under his care and protection. For Him to "own" me physically and emotionally...to be HIS!

I type the above in hopes that He might be out there, that He might find this and realize that He holds the key....That He is that extraordinarily handsome, fit, confident, successful man that can unlock this inner desire in me. To date this has only been a fantasy, and likely will remain just that as I am very selective. I am attractive and have a lot to lose, but maybe....just maybe He is out there. Are YOU?
i wish i still lived n NYC....i could make your dreams come true since i have to be very, very ,very discreet if i am to be with another male....oh well....good luck to you Dax....

i wish i still lived n NYC....i could make your dreams come true since i have to be very, very ,very discreet if i am to be with another male....oh well....good luck to you Dax....
Thank you El Uno...where are you now? Know anyone who might fit the bill in NYC?

hey....i live on west coast of florida. sorry i don't know anyone that can help you. i do have family in NYC but i do not visit often. there is a female friend that i love to visit when i go there....but that's another story....

hey....i live on west coast of florida. sorry i don't know anyone that can help you. i do have family in NYC but i do not visit often. there is a female friend that i love to visit when i go there....but that's another story....
I LOVE other stories and would also enjoy hearing about your lady friend :)

Bump in case....

Back