AH Roll Call

When I saw this I figured I might as well. Better late than never.
  1. A brief introduction, please.*** I am hugo_sam. I go by Hugo. I have been a reader here for many years and decided to try my hand at writing. Still trying. I'm presently living in the Deep South.

  2. What's the link to your member submissions page?*** My stuff so far!

  3. For which category do you most often write?*** Novels & Novellas but I have done incest and non-erotic. Many cats go into my stories, one is hard to pin down.
  4. Which ONE of your stories or poems would you choose to give to a newbie as the best indicator of your skills/style? ***Ghostly Date is probably my best so far

  5. Are you published elsewhere? (If not, do you wanna be?)***No, it would be nice, but I doubt I will ever reach that quality

  6. Who ELSE are you (i.e., alternate IDs)? Don't I take up enough space just being my big ole Grizzly Bear self?

  7. Anything else you simply must add?*** The people here ar AH have been some of the most wonderful I have ever met. I consider it my priviledge to even be associated with such great people.
.
 
1. A brief introduction, please.

I'm dysphemist and have been reading stories on Lit for over a year but only recently became a member.

2. What's the link to your member submissions page?

Member Page

3. For which category do you most often write?

I only have one story posted so far and it's in the Lesbian category.

4. Which ONE of your stories or poems would you choose to give to a newbie as the best indicator of your skills/style?

None at this time.

5. Are you published elsewhere? (If not, do you wanna be?)

Yes (non-fiction)

6. Who ELSE are you (i.e., alternate IDs)?

No alts.

7. Anything else you simply must add?

Nope.
 
Since I'm Still Sorta New...

I'm still under 100 posts, so I think I'm still eligible.

1. A brief introduction, please.


Really? Thank you for asking. I'm Michelle. I live in Minnesota, but I'm originally from Michigan. I'm married, love writing, pets, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I'm in my thirties, brunette, blue green eyes, have legs that have been compared to Betty Grable, and a sprinkling of freckles across my nose. I have one B-cup breast and one C -cup breast, which means I'm either half swimming in my bra or half popping out of my bra.

I'm Bi in that I find women fabulously hot and tasty, but tend to enjoy a penis when things really get popping.

I'm a Gemini which, if you believe those sort of things, makes me intelligent, moody, and sarcastic. The Gemini propensity for dishonesty makes me suited for.

A. Use Car Saleswoman.

B. Politician.

C. Writer.

Oh...wait...brief introduction. Right.


2. What's the link to your member submissions page?


MichelleLovesTo Stories to Warm the Cockles of Your Heart -- or is it The Heart of Your Cockles?

3. For which category do you most often write?

I got my start with mindcontrol, but I consider myself to be very eclectic. I tend to write stories which are very dark or very romantic. I currently want to explore incest stories a little closer. There is one incest story on here called Gingerbread. Let's face it: I cribbed it from The Brothers Grimm.

4. Which ONE of your stories or poems would you choose to give to a newbie as the best indicator of your skills/style?

Of the stories here? Lie Berries. My favorite story is always the latest one though, and there are a lot of things I've written which aren't on Lit.

5. Are you published elsewhere? (If not, do you wanna be?)

Online, The Erotic Mind Control Story Archive. I also have a story in an anthology which is due to be published next month. It's a lesbian love story with a Valentine's Day Theme.

Yes, I want to pursue making money from writing on a more regular basis.

6. Who ELSE are you (i.e., alternate IDs)?

LOL, the other IDs are a secret. Shhhhhh.... The anthology story is under a pen name because I consider it in the professional realm, and do want to keep it separate.

7. Anything else you simply must add?

Abtruse really says whatever pops into her purty little head, huh? :cathappy:
 
I did have an introduction posted here, but it got lost during a site tidy-up or something and in a fit of pique I declined to replace it. I'm feeling mellower tonight, so I thought I'd replace it. Here goes!

  1. A brief introduction, please.
    I've enjoyed reading erotica almost since I discovered girls were different to boys. Before I had internet access I used to acquire the occasional collection of stories off the old bulletin boards on floppy disc. Probably the only thing those stories had in common, with a few exceptions, is that they were unrelentingly bad. One day I said, 'that's enough, I'll try writing my own.' So I did. Along came internet access and one fine day back in 2000 I discovered Literotica. I mooched around as a reader for a while, then bit the bullet and submitted my first story. July 2000. The first two parts of 'Kate'.
  2. What's the link to your member submissions page?
    It's in my sig below, but for those of you with signatures switched off it's here
  3. For which category do you most often write?
    Tricky one. Shared between Incest/Taboo, First Time, Mature and Romance. I'd like to try some of the other categories, one day.
  4. Which ONE of your stories or poems would you choose to give to a newbie as the best indicator of your skills/style?
    We'll draw a discreet veil over my poetry, thank you! I'd like to be judged on my total output, but if I had to leave a single story as evidence of my passage through these parts, perhaps 'A Date for the Prom'. Or possibly its sequel, 'Tell me I can hope'. And then there's my 'Talisman' Chain Story, 'Lucy McFey'.
  5. Are you published elsewhere? (If not, do you wanna be?)
    I have a multi-part tale on Tatelou's 'Psyche Erotica' site. (I may post it here in due course.) And I have stories in the 'Coming Together' anthologies. I'd certainly like to be professionally published and actually paid for my eforts. Maybe one day.
  6. Who ELSE are you (i.e., alternate IDs)?Frederick Carol (actually, he's the original, and Adk is the Alt!) That, and another I won't reveal which I use for the occasional experiment.
  7. Anything else you simply must add?
    Nothing really, except that I like it round here!


Alex
 
impressive said:
We've had a bunch of new faces here lately, so I thought it might be fun/cool/helpful to have a roll call. (Yeah, I swiped the idea from the poetry forum.)

  1. A brief introduction, please.
  2. What's the link to your member submissions page?
  3. For which category do you most often write?
  4. Which ONE of your stories or poems would you choose to give to a newbie as the best indicator of your skills/style?
  5. Are you published elsewhere? (If not, do you wanna be?)
  6. Who ELSE are you (i.e., alternate IDs)?
  7. Anything else you simply must add?

1) My name's Christian and I'm from London
2)My page
3)Poetry
4)The Exodus Of Bees
5) I've had some of my poems published in anthologies and a couple of small poetry magazines
6) Just me
7) That's it!
 
A brief introduction, please.
I'm a Canadian who flew a little too far south and fell in love. I'm a hopeless insomniac.
I dream with my eyes open and hope – one day – to train a page or a canvas to catch it.


What's the link to your member submissions page?
My Teeny Tiny Crop of Stories (so far)

For which category do you most often write?
This is something I really struggle with. I have a great deal of trouble chosing a category when adding a story. Since joining, I've submitted to three different groupings. I honestly don't think I'll ever quite fit in any particular category, though I do hope it gets easier to select... with time.

Which ONE of your stories or poems would you choose to give to a newbie as the best indicator of your skills/style?
Hopefully, always the one I haven't finished writing yet ;)

Are you published elsewhere? (If not, do you wanna be?)
No, though I would really like to "try" of course... in time!
(Has anyone ever answered "no" to wanting to be?)


Who ELSE are you (i.e., alternate IDs)?
I was someone else for about a week... but now I'm just me.

Anything else you simply must add?
Today is my 2-month Literotica Anniversary!


Thank you for making me feel so welcome,
 
Last edited:
[*]A brief introduction, please.
- I'm just ~cyn~ ... cowgirl, mother, teacher, aspiring writer, professional
fantasizer :p I've been writing for Literotica for almost 2 years now but just
now starting to discover the forums and the great people that hang out in
it :kiss:

[*]What's the link to your member submissions page?
- It's in my siggy line

[*]For which category do you most often write?
- Probably Erotic Couplings ... my mind is all over the place and that category
tends to cover whatever is going on at the moment

[*]Which ONE of your stories or poems would you choose to give to a newbie as the best indicator of your skills/style?
- Wow! Uhmmm .... I'm not sure I have a particular skill or style. I started out
with poetry so my poems probably are more raw and are more indicative of
the myriad of things that go on with me

[*]Are you published elsewhere? (If not, do you wanna be?)
- I've published some fun, non-erotic poems for a few magazines. I'm
interested in writing that ever-elusive novel :rolleyes: One day ...

[*]Who ELSE are you (i.e., alternate IDs)?
- Uhmm, am I supposed to be someone else? *laughs*

[*]Anything else you simply must add?
- I've loved being here. It's been a great experience even though I'm not well
known or have a huge fan-following. :heart:
 
A brief introduction, please. This is my publishers Bio:

Carmenica Diaz lives near London and writes erotic fiction that is either hard and nasty or soft and tender, depending on her moods.
Ms Diaz commenced writing at the urging of close friends and now has a substantial following of loyal readers.
Her work can be divided into two clear genres – Erotica and Transgender fiction.
Carmenica Diaz is, of course, a penname and, in real life, Ms Diaz is an accomplished woman of academia.
When asked to use single words to describe Carmenica, a close friend chose the following – impatient, dominant, arrogant, tender, caring, romantic, hurtful, precise, nasty, supportive, and mercurial.
They are still friends as she told the truth.


What's the link to your member submissions page? See below.

For which category do you most often write? Dominantion (mostly Female Domination and Transgender romance.

Which ONE of your stories or poems would you choose to give to a newbie as the best indicator of your skills/style? Domination Birthday Boy TG Catherine Lawrence

Are you published elsewhere? Yes, I am.

Who ELSE are you (i.e., alternate IDs)? No one else - I am enough as me.

Anything else you simply must add? No
 
A brief introduction, please. My name is Danielle. I started with Literotica in August and love the people and the ego strokes...purrr.
What's the link to your member submissions page? It's on my signature.
For which category do you most often write? I'm a multi-faceted individual.
Which ONE of your stories or poems would you choose to give to a newbie as the best indicator of your skills/style? Endless, my Holiday contest story. I put my heart and soul into it.
Are you published elsewhere? (If not, do you wanna be?)Not yet and HELL YES.
Who ELSE are you (i.e., alternate IDs)? I'm just me.
Anything else you simply must add? Nope, but I'm around a lot because I have to have back surgery done and this computer keeps me from picking up an icicle and stabbing people with them, so pm's and emails do get answered. :kiss:
 
impressive said:
We've had a bunch of new faces here lately, so I thought it might be fun/cool/helpful to have a roll call. (Yeah, I swiped the idea from the poetry forum.)

  1. A brief introduction, please.
  2. What's the link to your member submissions page?
  3. For which category do you most often write?
  4. Which ONE of your stories or poems would you choose to give to a newbie as the best indicator of your skills/style?
  5. Are you published elsewhere? (If not, do you wanna be?)
  6. Who ELSE are you (i.e., alternate IDs)?
  7. Anything else you simply must add?

I write under the name Boxlicker101 and, in some of my stories, I use the name George Boxlicker.
My link is My Smut in my sig.
I have stories in all categories but probably more in Erotic Couplings or Anal than any other.
For first person: Annie's Neglected Pussy. For third person: The Cindy Lou series.
I have never been published elsewhere but I would love to pick up some money selling smutty stories to magazines and/or websites.
I consider myself to be the writer of the dirtiest stories on this whole site, in terms of convential gay or straight sex (that is, excluding such as BDSM, D/s, etc.)
 
Last edited:
I never did this one, so- better late than never-

  1. [*]A brief introduction, please.
    Hi, I'm Stella- you can scream my name in the street, if you like, some people do :D I'm fifty years old, queer, and a real know-it-all.
    [*]What's the link to your member submissions page?
    Stella's Stuff
    [*]For which category do you most often write?
    BDSM, evidently., I have stories in Lesbian Sex- but, really, they are BDSM oriented... I have a couple of stories in Celebrities... One is BDSM and one, I was told today, is simply disgusting (I'm so proud!)
    [*]Which ONE of your stories or poems would you choose to give to a newbie as the best indicator of your skills/style?
    Only one??? this one then
    [*]Are you published elsewhere? (If not, do you wanna be?)
    My story "When Petey Met Yuri" was origianlly published at cleansheets.com- they even paid me a widow's mite or so!
    [*]Who ELSE are you (i.e., alternate IDs)?
    Bon Bon keeps talking behind my back, that bitch- acting like she knows all about me. What does a thirty-year old drag queen know about a fifty-year old bulldyke, huh? She just likes my hard right hand. And my strap-on.
    [*]Anything else you simply must add?
    Write, Write, Write! then- Edit, Edit, Edit!
[/QUOTE]
 
  1. A brief introduction, please.

    Hello, names Togitc (That One Guy in the Corner) I got by Tog.
  2. What's the link to your member submissions page?
    This is the link
  3. For which category do you most often write?
    Incest/Taboo, I'm addicted to the traffic

  4. Which ONE of your stories or poems would you choose to give to a newbie as the best indicator of your skills/style?
    Family Vaccation Part 2 I prefer the second part to the first
  5. Are you published elsewhere? (If not, do you wanna be?)
    I'm on another website, but I wouldn't call that published. Do I want to be? Eventually.
  6. Who ELSE are you (i.e., alternate IDs)?
    Here? None. Elsewhere? Togitc isn't too popular, so if you see the name the chance is good that it is me. Just ask.
  7. Anything else you simply must add?

    I have no clue if I have filled this out before, if I have go with the better one. I want to have Rachel Morgan's baby.
 
Guess I should respond here, too, since I'm a newbie lit writer . . .

1. A brief introduction, please.
BeachGurl2, newbie lit writer but not a new writer in general, a beach girl living in the desert, a bit of a sarcastic smartass - okay, a lot of a sarcastic smartass. :cathappy:

2. What's the link to your member submissions page?
It's in my sig line.

3. For which category do you most often write?
Only one story posted so far in erotic couplings, but another being edited - BDSM, although light. A bit more detailed and graphic than the first one.

4. Which ONE of your stories or poems would you choose to give to a newbie as the best indicator of your skills/style?
Only one posted so far, but I think it gives a good example of my style. Not too sure about skills, though. :rolleyes:

5. Are you published elsewhere? (If not, do you wanna be?)
Alas, no, but would love to be. Of course, you have to actually finish what you start and then be willing to submit it, right? :rolleyes:

6. Who ELSE are you (i.e., alternate IDs)?
Hard enough to keep up with who I am on a normal day, much less have to deal with more than one of me. Do you think those voices in my head have names? ;)

7. Anything else you simply must add?
I'm a sarcastic smartass; take everything I say with a grain of salt . . . and a shot of tequila. :cool:
 
Og's Update

1. I am oggbashan. Details see 'Profile' by clicking on my name. Works for everyone else's posts as well.
2. Stories Link is my my signature.
3. Romance and Fetish
4. Brigit
5. Yahoo adult groups and thousands of other sites that have ripped off my stories. Don't believe me? Google 'oggbashan' and see. In my professional career a hundred or so boring non-fiction articles, pamphlets, contributions to books and written answers to Parliamentary Questions. First fiction published in school magazines in early 1950s. No fiction yet published for money but non-fiction was profitable e.g. an industry-specific pamphlet on 'How to make people redundant' was popular. It also sold the training courses offered to complement the pamphlet.
6. I am also jeanne_d_artois and have written some stories under that name and Fag-Ash_Lil who is a character in one of jeanne's stories. I portray Henry VIII hence my av.
7. I usually write at length. Expect 2 or more Lit pages for an oggbashan story. If you have no reading stamina don't start. However I also write very short (50-word) stories. I like experimenting. If you like (or hate) one of my stories the next one might be completely different (or not).

Og
 
Who Am I?

Not much to say about me, I am remarkably unremarkable...in the words of Popeye...I yam who I yam...

My stories

It seems that the category I appear in most is the Incest one, for Montana Summer...the sex is no longer important in the series, it's the story itself...

I have no other ID's other than my real one....

I haven't been published...one can hope that someday...
 
  1. A brief introduction, please.

    I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Jazmin, but my friends call me Jaz. I chose the user name "coochie", because ever since I was little all boys wanted from me was my coochie. I turn 20 years old on the 8th of Jan. I'm not a slut, but I do have a lot of casual sex. I'm open minded and have made out with other girls more than a few times. I also love shoes. I was shopping for shoes when I met my friend that showed me this site. I like when guys notice other things about me other than my tits and my butt. I'm a high school drop-out. I managed to finish the 10th before things got too complicated in my life. I live with my sister, her husband, and my nephew who is only three years younger than me. I don't work really, just help my sister keep up her house. She loves me (thank god someone does).

  2. What's the link to your member submissions page?

  3. For which category do you most often write?


    I guess it will be non-consent and relutant

  4. Which ONE of your stories or poems would you choose to give to a newbie as the best indicator of your skills/style?

  5. Are you published elsewhere? (If not, do you wanna be?)

    No, I don't know

  6. Who ELSE are you (i.e., alternate IDs)?

    No one else on the internet

  7. Anything else you simply must add?

    Hi!
 
  1. A brief introduction, please.

    A little over a year ago my lifelong pathological obsession with words collided with my equally compulsive fixation on sex and sexuality, resulting in a soft, squelchy sound, the flurried production of a sub-mediocre novel, and my discovery of Literotica.

    I've spent the last year serially publishing the chapters of that story, taking shameless advantage of the kind people in the Story Discussion Circle forum trying to rescue my deformed brainchild, and inflicting my own baseless and inconsistent advice on others.

  2. What's the link to your member submissions page?

    Follow the link in my sig line that goes, "My over-wrought porn."

  3. For which category do you most often write?

    My sordid tales almost inevitably have an element of non-consent to them, so the non-consent/reluctance category gets most of my submissions. Other common themes are first-time, group, gay male, and MMF group sex/dynamics.

  4. Which ONE of your stories or poems would you choose to give to a newbie as the best indicator of your skills/style?

    A story not published here.

    Of the things I've posted on Lit, my "Changed Girl" series is the one I really crafted, but my style has already changed a lot.

    "Awake" is a little closer to the direction my writing's going these days.

  5. Are you published elsewhere? (If not, do you wanna be?)

    Sadly, no and yes, please. Whose ___ does a girl have to ___ to get that honor?

  6. Who ELSE are you (i.e., alternate IDs)?

    Now why would I go and give that away?

  7. Anything else you simply must add?

    I'll save that for my some future inordinately long and rambling post.
 
Back
Top