Erotic Crack

Thank you for posting your thoughts and experience. I had much the same experience when I first joined. I had asked the question if any women could care for a older man who desired to be a woman. I got a reply and we developed a lovely relation ship for a couple days. During that time I did things I never thought I would do and It was as if I was on a constant high. We talked all times of day and night. Often when she was on her lunch break and late at night into the early morning hours. Her in Far off England and me in the States. Not being very savvy I think I broke a few rules in cyber relationships and. Any way it was a perfect few days and will be with me for ever. Funny Me 68 and her 27 Me American country and her English so different and yet so alike. Whatever I fall to I will always have those few nights and days with her when love and life were perfection. Sigh

Again Thank you
 
The Rush

Yes! Your right! It was my first time, this experience. I noted to him in an email that these sessions last for hours, so its allot of time invested, and I wouldn’t say time wasted, no, no. I asked him a few questions, of what He gains out of it.
I totally forgot. (Head slap) And yet, I guess at the back of my mind, I subconsciously knew, because I made up the term Erotic Crack to best describe the effect he was having on me, but I wasn’t aware of it then.

It just come to me then when I read your word ‘Rush’.

Its the endorphin's.

I woke early yesterday, we played.

I went to work and he played, messaging me.

At work yesterday I was floating high all day long, with a big grin on my face.
Endorphin are our bodies natural high, and flood the body to help relieve pain.

Its structure akin to morphine. And you can receive endorphins from masturbation.
Prolong masturbation well, I was doped up to the eyeballs and then some :rolleyes: .

Whiskey, ty. You helped me understand the intense intoxication of it all, like heady wine, and its irresistibly.

Sidonie , you discribe the exact feelings I went through before I left the UK and I was in touch with an awesome woman / on line lover 25years my junior . For nearly a year we were in touch , she was the last thing I thought of before I slept and the first thing as I woke . Everything u describe I have gone through, we both realised it could go nowhere but couldn't stop , it was an addiction as strong as any drug .
You know what , I wouldn't change a thing , it's the most alive I have ever been in my life , so you enjoy every minute .
 
Back
Top