Erotic Massage for spouse!

waldo75

Experienced
I love the thought of watching my wife get an erotic massage from another man. I think it would be thrilling to watch him cover her in oil and rub his hands all over her body as she reacts to his touch. Also love the idea of an erotic couples massage together.

I would love to hear some real life experiences like this if anyone has any to share!

i posted this in another thread about 18 months ago, but it was relevant to the OP's inquiry (and it was so erotic, i needed to relive it again!) so here it is:

Had a "couples massage" recently with a woman i'm dating. It was the first one i ever did, because i was always afraid i'd get excited, and i expressed that to my GF. It was a very high-end hotel we were staying at, not a "happy ending" massage parlor. We were in the same room, tables about 4 feet apart, with two female masseuses. We were both naked under the sheets during our massage. i started on my stomach, and it was amazingly relaxing. i felt myself get hard a couple of times against the table, and i kept trying to "talk myself down." After about 45 min the masseuse asked me to turn on my back; she held the sheet in such a way that she couldn't see me as i turned.

She started to massage my feet, then my thighs, and she lifted the sheet up as she moved to different parts of my body. To start, my penis was up against my lower abs, though relatively flaccid. After a few minutes of her rubbing my thighs (and the sheet gently rubbing against my penis) i started to get hard. i tried to think about something else, but it was no use. i was THROBBING, and it was clearly obvious i was fully aroused.

The masseuse continued, completely professionally, but my cock never went soft. i felt it pulsating, and it was "tenting" the sheet. my GF was beside me the whole time (we both had eye masks on), but i was a little nervous she would know. After another 20 minutes or so i went soft, and the massage soon ended. The masseuses left the room for us to get into our robes. My GF asked me if i got excited, and i said yes. She asked "really?", and i said "yes...it just happened...involuntary reflex!" i thought she'd be upset, but she just smiled. We sat and had champagne and fruit in the "recovery" room before we headed towards the lockers. As i headed down the hall to the men's locker room, i bumped into my masseuse. She put her hand on my shoulder and said "you really enjoyed that, didn't you?" All i could do was smile and said "it was wonderful!"

my GF and i headed to our hotel room and we had an incredible fuck-session; super hot and erotic. If you've not had a couples massage with your partner, i highly recommend it!!

i posted this in another thread about 18 months ago, but it was relevant to the OP's inquiry (and it was so erotic, i needed to relive it again!) so here it is:

Had a "couples massage" recently with a woman i'm dating. It was the first one i ever did, because i was always afraid i'd get excited, and i expressed that to my GF. It was a very high-end hotel we were staying at, not a "happy ending" massage parlor. We were in the same room, tables about 4 feet apart, with two female masseuses. We were both naked under the sheets during our massage. i started on my stomach, and it was amazingly relaxing. i felt myself get hard a couple of times against the table, and i kept trying to "talk myself down." After about 45 min the masseuse asked me to turn on my back; she held the sheet in such a way that she couldn't see me as i turned.

She started to massage my feet, then my thighs, and she lifted the sheet up as she moved to different parts of my body. To start, my penis was up against my lower abs, though relatively flaccid. After a few minutes of her rubbing my thighs (and the sheet gently rubbing against my penis) i started to get hard. i tried to think about something else, but it was no use. i was THROBBING, and it was clearly obvious i was fully aroused.

The masseuse continued, completely professionally, but my cock never went soft. i felt it pulsating, and it was "tenting" the sheet. my GF was beside me the whole time (we both had eye masks on), but i was a little nervous she would know. After another 20 minutes or so i went soft, and the massage soon ended. The masseuses left the room for us to get into our robes. My GF asked me if i got excited, and i said yes. She asked "really?", and i said "yes...it just happened...involuntary reflex!" i thought she'd be upset, but she just smiled. We sat and had champagne and fruit in the "recovery" room before we headed towards the lockers. As i headed down the hall to the men's locker room, i bumped into my masseuse. She put her hand on my shoulder and said "you really enjoyed that, didn't you?" All i could do was smile and said "it was wonderful!"

my GF and i headed to our hotel room and we had an incredible fuck-session; super hot and erotic. If you've not had a couples massage with your partner, i highly recommend it!!
Thanks for sharing! I would LOVE to do this with my wife! Did your girlfriend get excited by being rubbed all over by another woman?

I love the thought of watching my wife get an erotic massage from another man. I think it would be thrilling to watch him cover her in oil and rub his hands all over her body as she reacts to his touch. Also love the idea of an erotic couples massage together.

I would love to hear some real life experiences like this if anyone has any to share!
One of my big fantasies is to give that massage!

Sadly my wife is not comfortable getting massages, let alone erotic ones, from anyone but me. I do love giving her one! She does not reciprocate.

Hoy os voy a contar mi insólita experiencia con un masaje de putas torrijos. Sí, me doy cuenta de que esto puede dar lugar a algún juicio, pero mantengámoslo libre de prejuicios y discutámoslo abiertamente. Hace poco decidí probar algo nuevo y recibí un masaje de una profesional con experiencia. Al principio fue un poco extraño, pero su increíble habilidad y su cálida personalidad disiparon rápidamente todos mis temores. Puedo decir que no fue sólo un masaje para el cuerpo, sino también para el alma. Sabía exactamente cómo relajar cada músculo y su técnica era sencillamente deliciosa. Sentí que todas mis tensiones y mi estrés desaparecían bajo sus hábiles manos. Además, su profesionalidad y delicadeza crearon un ambiente acogedor y confortable. Incluso tuvimos tiempo para hablar de diferentes temas, lo que añadió un encanto personal a la experiencia. Y, por supuesto, ¡después del masaje me sentí renacer! Si estás abierto a nuevas experiencias y dispuesto a dejar de lado los estereotipos, te recomiendo que pruebes este tipo de masaje. Es increíble cómo diferentes enfoques pueden aportar alegría y relajación a nuestra vida cotidiana.

Last edited:
Wife and i are in a rough patch. While driving yesterday i asked if shed like a get a way, just us. She suggested a couples spa in Brugge, Belgium. Would be pretty pretty hot to she her messaged.

I think it would make a great anniversary or birthday present for my wife. The masseur gives her a full body massage. Then his hands and fingers begin to wander. Working on her breasts, stimulating her nipples. Kneeding her ass. Then fingering her pussy.

It keeps getting hotter and hotter. Then he fucks her!

Back