I love milking his cock with my pussy

So far my experience with men is cuckolding one with his girlfriend, being eaten out in a sex club, and then one hookup where I really found out what I can do.

I have strong pelvic floor muscles, I warned him that I could pull his cock in with a motion like I'm milking the cum out of him. I just wanted to make him cum so badly, when he told me to play with his cock knowing that I was inexperienced, I skipped the exploratory hand job and put his tip in my mouth immediately. When he groaned, I told him how big his cock was, how beautiful it was, and how badly I wanted to please him. As if he couldn't already tell. I looked up at him, knelt on the ground, and asked him demurely if he could please please please either cum in my mouth or in my pussy. I didn't want to lose any of it.

He couldn't handle my pussy, but I could handle his cock. It hurt but I didn't tell him to take it slow, I like pain. I liked him taking me however he wanted. Even though I warned him that I could make my tiny pussy even tighter, hold onto him and invite him in, he still didn't seen to expect it. "Fuck, you're so tight!" He came in one minute, even less than. He could've pulled out and paused so he could last longer, but I don't think he could resist pounding me as hard as possible. And I don't think he could've pulled out even if I asked him to. Luckily I wanted his cum inside me and to see it leak out, but I think even if I asked him to pull out, I would've secretly liked him cumming in me anyway. He can do with me what he wants, and I like knowing that my pussy is just that good.

He absolutely showed me it is.
Xoxo
Em
Love the story, love your first pic, would love exploring with you!!! Definitely following to see how you follow up! XO!!

Had a lover that could milk a cock with her muscle. It felt like a hand was inside her pussy stroking my cock.

So far my experience with men is cuckolding one with his girlfriend, being eaten out in a sex club, and then one hookup where I really found out what I can do.

I have strong pelvic floor muscles, I warned him that I could pull his cock in with a motion like I'm milking the cum out of him. I just wanted to make him cum so badly, when he told me to play with his cock knowing that I was inexperienced, I skipped the exploratory hand job and put his tip in my mouth immediately. When he groaned, I told him how big his cock was, how beautiful it was, and how badly I wanted to please him. As if he couldn't already tell. I looked up at him, knelt on the ground, and asked him demurely if he could please please please either cum in my mouth or in my pussy. I didn't want to lose any of it.

He couldn't handle my pussy, but I could handle his cock. It hurt but I didn't tell him to take it slow, I like pain. I liked him taking me however he wanted. Even though I warned him that I could make my tiny pussy even tighter, hold onto him and invite him in, he still didn't seen to expect it. "Fuck, you're so tight!" He came in one minute, even less than. He could've pulled out and paused so he could last longer, but I don't think he could resist pounding me as hard as possible. And I don't think he could've pulled out even if I asked him to. Luckily I wanted his cum inside me and to see it leak out, but I think even if I asked him to pull out, I would've secretly liked him cumming in me anyway. He can do with me what he wants, and I like knowing that my pussy is just that good.

He absolutely showed me it is.
Xoxo
Em
Where the hell have you been all my life..................I guess at my age I know the answer..........."Growing up" but Damn.......

Very sexy post. Thanks for sharing, and like others said, you have a way with words to expand on this.

Back