Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have DaddyJohn, Jonny, TwistingEther and the other daddies gone? :(

Come home soon! :kiss:

Hello sweet INL. I hope your holidays were all you wished for. I may be getting out of the "daddy" business and just hanging out over at the "I Love Older Men" thread. I've never really been the daddy sort and I feel like a fish out of water. It just seemed like a good idea at the time. :confused:

See ya over there? :rose:

Hello sweet INL. I hope your holidays were all you wished for. I may be getting out of the "daddy" business and just hanging out over at the "I Love Older Men" thread. I've never really been the daddy sort and I feel like a fish out of water. It just seemed like a good idea at the time. :confused:

See ya over there? :rose:

LOL, I'm over in that thread too. I'll catch you over there. ;)

That booby hug is still on the table. LOL. It involves unfettered breasts being pressed up against you in earnest. Probably with hard nipples too

I hope everyone had a wonderful day!!!

Probably? Hm, I don't think I'm doing my job as a daddy if it's only "probable" that you're, ah, excited to see me ...

Mmmm....good to know I was missed, I was busy in RL but that is starting to settle down now. I hope to be back and posting more for a few more days before the New Year weekend. I know I will be busy then also......until then though :p

Probably? Hm, I don't think I'm doing my job as a daddy if it's only "probable" that you're, ah, excited to see me ...

OK, no probable.....it's a definite! :devil::kiss:

Mmmm....good to know I was missed, I was busy in RL but that is starting to settle down now. I hope to be back and posting more for a few more days before the New Year weekend. I know I will be busy then also......until then though :p

Of course you are missed!! Glad to see you here. :kiss:

Thanks for the welcome back INL :kiss: Nice to be back again......busy reading up on all the threads I follow, even if I don't post in them :)

My ex liked me to call him daddy, but my current bf doesn't. Didn't matter much to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back