New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi subcarlyslut, you might want to find one who cherishes you. As even those in love can get evil. :)
 
Hello Everyone

Hello to everyone and thank you for sharing. It has been such a pleasure to step into each response.

As for me, I am ElloraCat. I am new to Literotica. A dear friend, mentor and fellow author tipped me off to the site. As for BDSM, I have always been facinated by it. I am in my late thirties and married. My only sex life is my writing, where my fantasies come to life. (Don't feel sorry for me...we all make choices and choose to stay for reasons of our own)

Please forgive me if my questions come across as impertinant. It is simply my ignornance in the situation.

My favorite fantasy is probably one of two dominant men and one woman. I hope to post some of my stories, soon.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your group.

ElloraCat

As for what I am...well, I AM.
 
It will be lonely without you, but we can handle it here, while you're gone.


Now scoot!





















Scoot!

Well I've been gone and I still am but due to illness I'm also stuck in bed with an internet connection. Whoopie!

:eek:
 
Welcome ElloraCat.

:rose:

Your names sounds familiar but I'm not sure why.

I have posted a few stories on adultfriendfinder's blog under the same name....maybe that's why. Thanks for being friendly. I am also from the deep south so hello to a fellow southern girl...do you have your pearls on? lol

Warm Hugs and Licks,
:cattail:
ElloraCat
 
I have posted a few stories on adultfriendfinder's blog under the same name....maybe that's why. Thanks for being friendly. I am also from the deep south so hello to a fellow southern girl...do you have your pearls on? lol

Warm Hugs and Licks,
:cattail:
ElloraCat

Well that's cool I write sometimes too though, sadly, not in a long while. I have writer's block.

I don't have pearls on. I don't much care for them actually. LOL!

Here is a thread I started about that.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=497006

I'm always happy to be friendly and to see another Deep South person.

I'll have to look at some of your stories!

*thinks about those hugs and licks*

:rose:
 
Strings of Pearls

Okay, the post about sticking them up and pulling them out made me think of the guy standing up in the middle of a DAR (Daughter's of the American Revolution) Meeting and saying that. (Did I mention that I am from the "Deep South"?)

As for the picture of the pearls on white velvet, let me give you a more pleasant thought when you have to wear pearls. I don't know much about your desires, but since you are in this group...:-}

..."Imagine a tall classically beautiful blonde woman in a black velvet strapless sheath. A single strand of pearls graces her neck. Her hair is swept up in an elaborate hairstyle and her beautiful blue eyes are framed with smoky eyelashes and lush full lips are turned in a pretty pout.

She is waiting impatiently on the doorstep of the grand old home for her ride to the Charity Golf Tournament Dinner. Her daddy has been mean enough to make her ride with one of his business partners so that he can take her new stepmom in his sportscar. Fuming, she looks at her watch again. They are going to be late....


I'll try to finish it for you in a PM....if it's good enough, I'll post...you sounded like you needed a smile, though...
Take care.
ElloraCat
 
:kiss:

Thanks! I need something! I've been on a (for me), expensive vacation, all week only to be sick, have my girl be sick and have many other things go wrong.

We are enjoying and relaxing as best we can. This is our last day. I'm praying it doesn't rain and I feel well enough to visit the beach one more time before we go.

Even more frightening is the week I have ahead of me at home!

But enough whining from me.

:rose:
 
Just call me nipples. i'm not sure where i belong, but vanilla leaves me feeling empty. i believe ownership would suit me, but have yet to find One to treat me as property to learn what He wants me to know.
 
Welcome Nipples4U.

:rose:

Please be careful while exploring. You need to figure out what your limits are too. Good luck.
 
Saying hello

Hi I am DragonAnn on other sites I am also known as nutty or Welshnut but would not accept that nic here. I am a sub and have been as long as I can remember.

I write bdsm errotica both stories and poems and thought would give this site a look.

I may be sub but I submit to only One and at the moment am single but playing. I like my relationships to be rt as I can't type quick enough to do cyber and I am very dyslexic.

Looking forward to getting to know you all a little better.

DragonAnn :D
 
Welcome DragonAnn.

:rose:

You should put a link to your stories in the brag thread that is in the BDSM cafe!

IMO, no one types fast enough. LOL.

:devil:
 
Hello all...

I am a 24 year old girl from So Cal.

I was first introduced to the BDSM lifestyle in college, in "sex ed". Ha! What they try to get away with calling socieology is beyond me...

Anyway, my instructor was open with us about a lot of things; many things I'd never even imagined. One of our guest speakers was a dom who frequents the Los Angeles "dungeon" scene. He described what goes on at these places, and I have to admit I was squirming in my seat. Throughout the rest of the class, I kept looking over at him, and he stared straight back at me. We had a candid conversation after class though I never saw him again.

Now, I have a lot of fantasies about being controlled, being punished, being spanked. I love the idea of being tied up and also love the idea of someone telling me point by point what to do to please them. Unfortunately for me, my new husband isn't into this scene AT ALL. I've had no one to explore with, as he and I have been together for the last five years.

I know that I would love to talk to others who engage in this lifestyle and it would be WONDERFUL to find an older, experienced man who could explain the basics to me, as well as give me a taste online of what I hope I can find in "real life" someday.

I don't really know what else to say at the moment so I'll sign off with that!

~Purrfectkitten22
 
Welcome PurrfectKitten.

:rose:

A lot of us have been where you are right now. I have to say it's a marital minefield. Good luck treading it on your journey.
 
Hello everyone

im 24 year old male and have always been fascinated by BDSM. my friends think I'm a freak but that doesn't bother me at all. i tend to find sex boring at times, hopefully this forum could give me a few pointers on improving my sex life!.
 
Welcome Semeyr.

:rose:

If all your buds think you are a freak because you are kinky and let them know it, that is intolerant on their part and unwise on yours.

OTOH, if they think you are a freak for other reasons you might want to take a closer look at what you are doing and saying around them and whether they are really your friends.

:rose:
 
purrfectkitten

it's too bad you learned of this after your vanilla lifestyle was already started in permanence. I know married people who entered BDSM after finding their mates were not interested in this type of play at all. One married man was able to talk his wife into allowing him to bring a submissive home for the weekend for his use. She didn't have to be there if she didn't want to. Often, she found other things to do outside the home while her husband engaged in dominating a woman she did or didn't know.

Similarly, I know married women who allow their wives to be the sex slaves of dominant Masters. The husband says what he can and cannot tolerate and the rest is up to the Master. Sometimes the husband likes to watch, coach his wife or take pictures.

Other couples are, believe it or not, quite vanilla while the husbands believe in having their wives professionally trained and/or disciplined from time to time and will pay handsomely to have their wives disciplined. sometimes it is by the hour and sometimes for a couple days. These paid Dominants claim they can turn any bitch into a submissive - the key is time. I often think that is the kind of treatment I need to become all I can be.
 
Wait, you actually know people like this personally in RL? It's not just that you've read about them? Cause, I have to say some of this is sounding a bit like fantasy land to me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top