Rise and Fall of a Heroine (closed for NickisSora)

-Dale woke up sleepily and looked up at her-"Morning How are you"-he asked as he grew hard and his hand cupped her breasts rubbing them togeather-
---------------------------------------------------
-Dr.Harvester had a good time last night with his victem sex slave which was now sleeping in his private office in the work place the gang bang was fun last night and he was a bit tired from the late night but nothing his Vitamin mixture didn't cure as he started seeing his patients takign a half hour break every so often to check up on his sex slave-
 
"Mmm, I am doing okay." I moaned as Dale caressed my breasts. I kissed him deeply rubbing my body against him wanting him to fuck me. My pussy was dampening increasingly.
 
-He groaned as he slipped her out of her Nightie and he put her pussy on his mouth lickign her pussy grabbign her ass rubbing her pussy over his mouth and tounge -
 
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dale!" I whimpered. His tongue felt so fucking good against my clit and was helping reduce the need brought on by the drug that I was given.
 
-his tongue working his magic on her pussy his fingers over her ass playing with her cheeks he groans in her pussy-
 
My body shivered in delight as he lapped at my pussy harder. "Oh fuck yes!" I whimpered in encouragement close to cumming for him.
 
-Dale Kept licking her pussy his fingers dive in to her pussy finger fucking her he looked up to her wondering what this fire was that was making her ache he knew though he did work for he doc.-"mmm some one is a naughty girl scream for more"
 
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DALE!" I screamed as I came for him. I was definitely ready for for more. I begged for him to fuck me. I needed to find out if the effect from the drug was permanent. If so, I hoped that I would be able to control myself fighting crime.
 
-Dale looked to her and turns her on her hands and knees as he slid his cock in her ass and began to fuck her ass hard.-
 
I moaned in pain and pleasure as he roughly fucked my ass while I massaged my clit. "Mmmmmmmmm yes!" I whimpered. I grinded against him.
 
-His groans went louder and louder as he held her hair tightly and fucked her ass holding her waist with the other hand he groaned loudly.-"oh yeah you like your ass fucked don't you."
 
"Mmmmmmm yes!" I replied as he fucked me harder. I arched my body giving him access to my breasts. "Ohhhhhhhhhh Dale give it to me!" I whimpered.
 
-Dale groaned gripping her breasts in a Squeeze and pinched her nipples holding them tight his cock pounded her ass like no tomorrow.-
 
I was so very close to cumming with each thrust he took. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DALE!!!" I shrieked. The effects of the drug made my orgasms extremely intense, but I did not stop. We still had a while before going into work.
 
-he gripped on to her his cock pounding her over and over Dale groaned.-"Im Cumming."-he yelled as he filled her with hot cum soon she came as well they got showered and dressed went to work and began shooting the film again the scenes took place which had the two of them rubbing and becoming close to each other in the movie making the drug active more Dale looked to her-"I will be busy for the next week or two so i wont be able to see you much its work then business."-he said as he kissed her cheek at the end of the shoot-"i will see you tomorrow though ok"
 
The scenes were where I was struggling against the slasher. The drug was taking a little of an effect, but I managed to control myself for the time being. After work, I planned on talking to Dr. Harvester. I came up with a story about being drugged at a party. -"I will be busy for the next week or two so i wont be able to see you much its work then business."- he said.

"Okay, I will see you tomorrow." I said kissing him back. I went to Dr. Harvester's right after work.
 
-Dr Harvester waited as he just got done with the girl he rapped a night or two ago and smiled as Talia walked in.-"Hello there Miss Talia what can i do for you."
 
"Dr. Harvester, last night I was at a party and someone injected me with some sort of rape drug and I was wondering if it would have an effect on the pills that I am taking?". I told him the symptoms wondering if it was a drug interaction. I had to be careful so that I would not expose that I was fighting crime.
 
-he looked to her-"No not at all in fact."-he handed her another prescription.-"This will help with relaxing along with the meds your taking now"-he lied those pills were more like Subliminal Date Rape for a few hours a suggestion or order will be subliminally submitted and performed against the will of the person taking it.-"I'm sure it will help you."
 
I found it odd that he said this, but he was a doctor after all. "Thank you, Dr. Harvester." I said before leaving. I got into my outfit and began patrolling the streets. I decided that I would use the effects of the drug to have whatever rapist was prowling the streets to take me rather than their intended victim. It was not long before I heard a scream for help.
 
-Two Guys walked towards a school girl in a Ally as they were laughing-"come on Girly how abotu you have some fun with us"
 
I immediatley ran over seeing an 18 year old girl being confronted by two men. I could tell by her uniform that she went to a girls' school nearby. More than likely, she snuck out for fun and got a lot more than what she bargained for.

"Let the girl go!!!" I yelled, "I will take her place. You can hurt and do whatever you want to me, but please let her go!"

I provided enough distraction for the girl to run back to the school. She would be in trouble, but it is better to be reprimanded than what the guys had in mind for her.
 
-they looked to her-"Aren't you the Super Hero Girl the one that's been stopping crime."-one of them said-"Why are you willingly gonna have us fuck you."-he said as they surrounded her one grabbed her ass and the other her neck a bit-"what did you become a slut suddenly"
 
I did not tell them. If I told them that it was a drug, then my weakness would be exploited. However, I was going to deal with them when they were done... My body shuddered at there touch as they fondled me roughly.
 
-one of them laughed-"she thinks she is so tough she dosn't need to talk."-they pinched her nipples through the costume as they both Grind against her one slapped her face a few times-"Stupid Cunt."-he laughed-"come on tell us"
 
Back
Top