Juuuuust a question...

BiscuitHammer

The Hentenno
Joined
Aug 12, 2015
Posts
1,161
I've been requested/commissioned possibly to write a story for a reader with supernatural elements to it. They want it posted here on Lit. That being said, it might include undead elements (hey, it ain't for me, and I've learned to not judge).

My question is posed to people who are super-savvy with the website. The submissions guidelines I could find mention no minors, of course, and no bestiality/zoophilia. Supernatural beasts such as ghosts and werewolves are okay, though.

While I don't see myself ever writing a story involving straight up necro, my person is asking about supernatural undead.

Are there guidelines I haven't found that bar sex and necromancy? I'll tell my interested party that it can't be published, then.

So I'm asking if anyone happens to know that particular thing. I could indeed ask Laurel, but she's a rather busy lady and I'm looking for a prompt answer.

Facts, please, not opinion.
 
The choice is always Laurel's, of course.

To my mind however, if it's moving, it's living and therefore necrophilia is not at play. There've been stories involving ghosts getting it on, so 'undead' seems somewhat subjective. Stories with werewolves and humans have been published, so 'bestiality' also seems to be a moving target.

My gut? If your story doesn't involve prying open coffins, you're probably good to go.

Good luck.
 
Feel free to fuck a zombie.

Just don’t have his dick decompose during the act.

Although it would probably make an interesting plot point. But I remember an en_extase story years back where a witch fucks a guy to death... worse, ghostliness. Despite the prohibition on snuff. So I’d say if your undead act pretty much like the living, you’re probably GTG.
 
Supernatural undead should be okay.

I have a long Erotic Horror story cycle where in each chapter the female protagonist shape-shifts into a morphed bird-human creature, with different bird-like characteristics each time. It flew with Laurel, just fine. Undead dead should be okay, provided you don't eroticise the actual death.
 
See my "Red Callum, Sweet Cate" for an example of what Laurel has let through by way of undead sex. I was concerned it might be crossing a line, but she had no issues with this:

Callum groped for his matches, he struck up a light
Then he shrieked as he witnessed a terrible sight

A vision of horror near curdled his heart
For Miss Catherine Morton had come quite apart.

Her body—well, some of it—lay on the ground
But several pieces were roaming around

One eye had come loose from its home in her face
It had rolled down her body, and popped into place

In a gap in one breast where her nipple had been
It winked at him now, with an air quite obscene

A hand climbed his leg, like some five-legged bug
And her tongue floated freely, a hovering slug

Her lips were red leeches, attached to his prick
The way that they writhed made him noisily sick

And beneath her pink skin, things were wriggling about—
But that's all that he saw, ere the match flickered out.

...

She undressed him of skin, she undressed him of meat—
"Oh, you're just what I need, to make me complete!

"Fill me up!" her lungs wheezed, "Fuck me hard, give me more!"
As their entrails entwined on the cold marble floor

"No, don't stop, my dear Callum! What's wrong? Are you tired?"
But his struggles had ceased. The poor lad had expired.

Silence settled again. Then she playfully said,
"Now at last I can see why they called the lad 'Red'."

So even mixing death/dismemberment with sex isn't necessarily a rejection, in a horror context.
 
Last edited:
Fuck a duck -- no.

Fuck a dead duck -- maybe.

Fuck a zombie duck -- I don't know.

Fuck a duck god -- sure. As long as it talks.
 
Fuck a duck -- no.

Fuck a dead duck -- maybe.

Fuck a zombie duck -- I don't know.

Fuck a duck god -- sure. As long as it talks.

Sounds like you're trying to make a revamp of the Howard The Duck series, lol
 
Back
Top