New Member Introductions

Hi to all

Hello to everyone here. I am a stay at home dad who has been a member for some time but am only now getting into the writing and posting side of things. I live in Australia so if some of the things i say (type) sound strange put it down to that. Of course the fact that i am nuts and have a completely warped sense of humor would have nothing to do with it.
I write about anything except non-con and have about four stories on the go at the moment, but i am concentrating on the one series i am posting. My problem is i get too many ideas and i have to write them down or i loose them.
I am willing to discuss anything with anyone so if you need any advice or story ideas send me a message.
 
A bit of a lurker and finally branching out a bit with my writing. Dabbling a bit here and there with things. I spend the majority of my time working at my day job so there isn't much to tell.

We'll see what happens!
 
Introduction

A little about our Marriage.........
Let me start by saying We are a happily married couple both I think good looking.
History.... My wife used to have a lover that was 18 years her junior that lasted for almost 20 years he even lived with us for a few years. It ended a couple of years ago when he moved away and I miss it allot.
When I bring up that I want this lifestyle back she says she just wants it to be me and her now. The problem with this is we only have sex three or four times a year now. When she had a lover we had sex on a much more regular basis.She would have sex every time he came over.
When it first started it was your basic threesome with all equally involved but over time it progressed to him being the Master. I was not allowed to have sex with my wife unless he gave permission first and that almost never happened unless he was with her first and then it was almost always from behind her while she lay spent in her lovers arms. My role which I grew to love and need was that I would only be allowed to orally pleasure them both and clean then both with my tongue when they had finished. He would call and I would have to dress her in sexy lingerie that she would only wear for him not me ever, then drive her to his house so they could enjoy using me to prepare them to enjoy each other.
Laying next to my lovely petit wife every night knowing I couldn't have her was the most delicious torture and I miss it so!
I keep telling her I want her to find a new Master and she plays along when we are fantasizing when we do have sex or when I'm getting myself off which is 99 percent of the time.
So I really wish someone could seduce her and make us both his to enjoy for a long time.
 
Hello,

I am a 24 year old male from Singapore. Been lurking in Literotica and reading fantastic stories on here for a few years, but this is the first time I signed up and post on here.

I think this is a great place for us to share our views and not be judged on our sexual preferences, no matter how taboo it may be :)

Hope to enjoy myself here as time passes!
 
Well hello there

I'm a 25yo young (male) professional living in central PA. I just recently found this website and I was intrigued by how friendly and open everyone was here. I enjoy reading, traveling, the outdoors and finding the simple beauty in life. I've been a bit lonely since relocating and I'd love to chat! :rolleyes:

I'm a very open minded person, interested in lovely ladies. Please just be thoughtful (and super cute wouldn't hurt either) and you'll arouse my curiosity! :heart:

Cheers!
 
New Members & Authors

Hi everyone,

Father/daughter in relationship and we have our story to tell, plus those of others in incestuous relationships. We found others in real-life situations and have formed somewhat of a group. We intend to tell their on this site as well and post as fiction. This lets the world know the who/what/when/where/why of those of us engaged in this kind of activity hopefully without reporters showing up at our doors.

I know there are helps on the site for submitting work but wonder if another editor will jump in to give us the down/dirty version. We've seen some stories messed up presumably because they were submitted wrong. We do our work in latest version of MS Word. Our stories have been formatted and have some special characters, foreign language characters, and things like that.

We also use italics when someone is speaking or have thoughts running through their heads in lieu of a thousand quotation marks. We've heard it can be a challenge to post here and keep everything straight. Is there a quick fix for this?

We also have members in our group we wrote a story for which is quickly becoming an epic novel-sized work. We're well over a thousand pages and still going. Should we skip this site and go for something like a self-publishing site like Lulu? We wanted to begin on a free site and see what kind of reaction we get...
 
Hello I'm Samantha, I've been reading stories on here for quite awhile now. I'm a fan of Erotica stories and finally decided to join here. Plan on writing my own story one day and sharing it with everyone on here. It'll be my first time though, so I'll need suggestions. Finally glad to join here! :)
 
Hi Kari - welcome - turn on your private messaging

Hi Kari --

Many folks knew about the stories and didn't know about the forums or how they worked. Me included.

Welcome!

G
 
Position Filled ;) Pun Intended

A little about our Marriage.........
Let me start by saying We are a happily married couple both I think good looking.
History.... My wife used to have a lover that was 18 years her junior that lasted for almost 20 years he even lived with us for a few years. It ended a couple of years ago when he moved away and I miss it allot.
When I bring up that I want this lifestyle back she says she just wants it to be me and her now. The problem with this is we only have sex three or four times a year now. When she had a lover we had sex on a much more regular basis.She would have sex every time he came over.
When it first started it was your basic threesome with all equally involved but over time it progressed to him being the Master. I was not allowed to have sex with my wife unless he gave permission first and that almost never happened unless he was with her first and then it was almost always from behind her while she lay spent in her lovers arms. My role which I grew to love and need was that I would only be allowed to orally pleasure them both and clean then both with my tongue when they had finished. He would call and I would have to dress her in sexy lingerie that she would only wear for him not me ever, then drive her to his house so they could enjoy using me to prepare them to enjoy each other.
Laying next to my lovely petit wife every night knowing I couldn't have her was the most delicious torture and I miss it so!
I keep telling her I want her to find a new Master and she plays along when we are fantasizing when we do have sex or when I'm getting myself off which is 99 percent of the time.
So I really wish someone could seduce her and make us both his to enjoy for a long time.
No Longer Looking"..........
 
Hello, I'm a 28 yr old straight female. I stumbled upon the forums when I clicked on the wrong spot when I was looking through stories on Lit. I lurked around a bit before I joined. I'm here to just loosen myself up in a way. I'm pretty stand-offish in real life and stank eye lots of guys when they try to hit on me. lol

I gotta learn how to take a compliment lol.
 
I've been posting a lot but I don't think I saw this before now. 48, married, proofreader in real life, thinking about eventually becoming a Lit editor. I'm turned on by a lot of things, as you might be able to tell from where I've been posting. I'm enjoying being here as I finally feel I have somewhere to express myself.
 
Older male,long time reader of LitE,but not much of a poster.

Hi from far away,I am an older male, married,still sensual,in a sexless marriage,so am open to any contact.
 
Hey guys!

Well I'm a young guy in my mid-twenties, currently living in Puerto Rico. I'm very into mature women and exhibition but, I like to read/chat about anything, I'm pretty open minded. I've lurked here before somewhat but, I hope I can become a member of the cummunity. Looking to make friends of any sex/age!:D
 
Hi everyone! Long time reader...but never noticed this forum until today :eek:

I'm a 37 years old male, from Portugal. I've been writing my fantasies since I was at least 14 and now I've decided to share them with the world...or at least with the people who take the time to read them, lol.

Had to return to my parent's house after 3 years of living together with my girlfriend (now ex) but that's fine by me.

For personal reasons, I'm a big fan of incest stories, including father/son or brother/brother stories. :eek:
 
Hello there!

My name is Silverfyre or "Silver" if you prefer. I am an avid writer and roleplayer of twenty years who has come looking for a new forum to continue writing, roleplaying and socializing on. Literotica has been a personal favorite of mine for a long time so I thought why not check out how the community is and find some writing and/or "play" partners?

So, some facts about myself... let's see... I'm in my early thirties and I enjoy writing, reading, fencing, gaming and roleplaying. I've been playing tabletop RPGs since the days of Palladium Fantasy and 2nd Edition AD&D. I got my start roleplaying online in AOL's Rhydin and have been roleplaying on forums, in MMOs and via email since then. I have been writing erotica for the last five years, both as a hobby and professionally.

I am an educator by profession and hold a Master's degree in English. I am a published writer and have a background in publishing and writing for gaming supplements for DnD, Pathfinder and a couple of other gaming systems. I'm a tea and coffee fanatic and find that a cup is required for any quality writing on my part (I suppose there is a reason it is a stereotype, right?). I have come here seeking to make friends, writing partners and to just enjoy the community as a whole!

I hope to be writing and chatting with you all soon. Thanks again for the opportunity to join such a wonderful community!

Best,
Silver
 
Hello!

I'm Labek. 34 year old male from the Isle of Wight, England.

Been an avid fan of the Stories section of Literotica for many years, but only recently found this forum. Thought it was about time I opened up and made more of an effort!

Huge turn-ons for me are stockings and high heel shoes. Have trouble being turned on by pornography without seeing those to be fair, so you could say what I have is actually a fetish!

Am currently attached, but have desires to meet mature ladies for shoe-related and other fun. I realise this isn't the dating area of the forum, but thought I should at least say something! :)

Cheers,

Labek
 
Hello Mommies

Hello to All the Mommies and Aunties,

My name is Philomena and I am a mature sissy who finally has taken the step of reaching out in hopes of connecting in some way with a Mommy or Auntie who understands.

I am hoping to form an online relationship with a mature lady to explore and nurture what has been neglected for so long.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my introduction and I promise that all of you who write will receive a nice reply.

xoxox,

Philomena
 
hello 2nd time around

Hi everybody!
I am not new here but I was known under an other username and have been absent for quite some time (2 + years) I am in my late 20's and a mother to 3 beautiful children. In a long term relationship. On here I don't expect much more than open-mindedness and a place to share. In real life I am known as total flirt. Get to know me and maybe find out who I use to be ;)
 
New Naughty One

Hi...My name is Paula, I am 42 yrs. old. I have a very insatiable appetite for almost any thing sexual; threesomes, oral, anal, rimming, porn, light dom. and sub. ..lol, I love to be watched with someone or just me pleasuring myself, I love love love to watch guys pleasure themselves as well, fantasy talk with my guy while we are being intimate with each other, I'm sure there is more that my brain isn't thinking of right now cause I've got myself all worked up just thinking of those things. I am in a 6 yr relationship, he is no where as sexual as I am and has a hard time keeping up with me. I first started with Lit to be able to just read the hot, so hot, stories on here to pleasure myself too, so big thanks to all who post them, keep up the good work.

I know with my experience I could help someone out, so please don't hesitate to ask.
 
Good evening, or good morning :)

I've kinda dived into the forums without really introducing myself, so here goes.

I have been coming to Lit and enjoying the stories for a few years, on and off. I wasn't really aware of the forum community. I am glad I've discovered it. Within a week I've already had some interesting discussions with a few like-minded people. Very stimulating!

I love to write, and maybe I'll get around to submitting a story or two in the near future. Not sure yet, I'm usually too busy writing music. Whenever I start writing anything sexual, I'm usually driven to distraction ;) I generally prefer more interactivity when it comes to sex and fantasy, so I guess the forum is the place to be. See you there...
 
Contemplating MMF or MFF

I can thank my SO for finding Literorica. She told me shortly after we started dating that she'd submitted at least one erotic story (as a guest?) some years ago. Curiosity led me here to see if I could find it, and although unsuccessful I was impressed by what I found in the forums. The breadth of subject matter, and even moreso the sense of community and caring exhibited in the discussion threads was tremendous.

About myself....

My earliest memory of an interest in sex was bribing a babysitter in the 3rd grade to (french) kiss me. If she didn't oblige I threatened to ensure she never got another assignment. She gave in. :devil:

Then in the 4th or 5th grade I came across two books (on a bookshelf my parents had placed in my room for some unknown reason) have played a major role in my sexuality from that point on. 'The Sensual Couple' and 'The Sensual Woman'. I read both of them from cover to cover on many occasions and have benefited from their teachings ever since. It was like completing a graduate course in sexuality before hitting puberty!

Although I didnt lose my virginity until the summer before my senior year, I more than made up for it my first two years in college. As fate would have it, among my partners were several virgins. It brings a smile to my face when I try to imaqine the reactions of these girl's next partner(s) due to the lessons/tricks I'd taught these lovely young ladies. It was also during my college years that my friends gave me the nickname "U.N." because everytime they saw me it seemed I was with a girl from a different country.

With the exception of brief flings with 2 MILFs, my sex life since college has been rather boring. A major factor was my marriage of 13 years to a conservative lass. I've sought excitement vicariously through internet porn, and have a catalog of many fantasies which I've yet to act upon.

I am in a relationship with a wonderful lady now.

We're both great matches sexually, and bring different experiences to the table. Among them is that she has been a participant in two situations from my fantasy list (MMF and MFF). She's been kind enough to communicate the willingness to participate in both scenarios for/with me, but we've yet to decide if it is really a good idea. When she participated in these activities before she was not emotionally involved with anyone (including the other participants), so we're weighing the consequences of doing so.

I've been reviewing threads here on the site which deal with related issues, but would love to hear from anyone who's had a similar experience (MMF or MFF) with their S.O.

Regardless, I'm happy to have found the site and hope I can help contribute in some way.

Best regards,

Curvestotheleft
 
Hello everyone,

Figured I'd do my formal introduction. I'm a long-time site lurker making his first foray into the forums, because I love forums and I don't know what took me so long to get around to wandering into this one. I've poked around a bit and the community seems pretty cool so I thought I'd say hi and see about making some new friends.

A little bit about me: My name's Nik. I'm 24, Canadian born and raised. Moved to the States in 2010 to marry my wife and wound up enlisting. I'm currently three months into my second combat deployment, although one would be hard-pressed to call this one a true "combat tour".

I'm very lucky to have been blessed with an extremely open-minded and adventurous SO; over the past two years our marriage has evolved and expanded from a little bit of risque dirty talk to threesomes into a full-on open relationship. It's been an epic journey so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next. So ladies if married men are your thing, I'm happy to indulge your fantasies ;)

I've a YIM account that doesn't get much use, a decent amount of down time, and would greatly enjoy having some people to chat with, clean, dirty, or otherwise. Feel free to PM me if you're interested :)
 
Back
Top