By Request... Pmann Pic Thread

step aside ladies........he's mine

ok fine you can stay.... ;)

Are you saying you are a fan?

And ladies, there is enough Pmann to go around. Enjoy your time here.

And Jake_Knight... don't be hurt. I mean, yeah, my cock is like a baby arm clutching an apple. And yeah, I have a following of beautiful ladies that would make Charlie Sheen look like a nun. But certainly there are some women who won't love me. You know, women who don't like an hour of oral sex. Or women who don't like a guy who can cook and do housework and yardwork and gardening and treat them like queens. So Jake, there is a woman out there for you. I just know it. Have you checked the personals?

Another pic for you wonderful ladies (and jealous men). Beautiful sunny day at the beach. It's not a nude beach, but no one was launching complaints, am I right?

bea.JPG

I would like to welcome the newcomers to this thread as well. You are all appreciated. :heart::rose::kiss:

Oh, man, I'm considering retiring now. All this effort I've gone through... then you come and shame us all with that body and equipment. After seeing this thread I don't think there's a reason for me to keep updating. Damn.

Well played, pmann, well played.

DON'T you even DARE consider discontinuing your own thread's updates. Although I do admit, this pmann fellow has his charms. ;)

I have a mad crush on the Pmann and love being keeping company with such quality Pwomenn! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Ya know, Pmann does accept your attempts to bribe/woo me with your womenly charms (boobs). I am a man of almost no ethics in this area.

Per Violent's Request

un.JPG

She said she always wanted to be fucked by a unicorn. Pmann makes women's dreams come true. Look how happy she is waving her UK flag!

un.JPG

She said she always wanted to be fucked by a unicorn. Pmann makes women's dreams come true. Look how happy she is waving her UK flag!

This made my night. And I was already on a high because England won! Bravo, Pmann, bravo!

un.JPG

:eek: completely jealous. I want unicorn sex!

Well you never asked Ms. Kitty. VS asked. Neigh, she begged. (see what I did there?)

But ladies, feel free to fight over me. I'm all about that. It'll feel like Christmas up in here! The Clauses will come out. (like claws- you have to say it out loud for that joke to make sense)

I would like to note the detail of the Union Jack Flag and the glasses in that picture. Totally bitchin'.

Well you never asked Ms. Kitty. VS asked. Neigh, she begged. (see what I did there?)

But ladies, feel free to fight over me. I'm all about that. It'll feel like Christmas up in here! The Clauses will come out. (like claws- you have to say it out loud for that joke to make sense)

I would like to note the detail of the Union Jack Flag and the glasses in that picture. Totally bitchin'.

Pmann, I think I shouldn't have to beg you. But if I must....consider me down on my knees, looking up at you and pleading :) oh, and I'd like my unicorn to be on a beach ;)

I totally see what you did there.

I believe I actually asked for a picture of you fucking me with your unicorns horn, so you haven't quite delivered. But close enough.

Also, those are glasses?! I thought you'd just given me really strange eyes. :confused:

I believe I actually asked for a picture of you fucking me with your unicorns horn, so you haven't quite delivered. But close enough.

Also, those are glasses?! I thought you'd just given me really strange eyes. :confused:

Yes they are glasses. You don't have raccoon eyes. See, I pay attention to the face of the girl I'm fucking. Holy shit I am a catch.

I see... you want to my fucked by the horn huh? Well, we will do that next time. Do you mind if PrettyKitty joins?

Yes they are glasses. You don't have raccoon eyes. See, I pay attention to the face of the girl I'm fucking. Holy shit I am a catch.

I see... you want to my fucked by the horn huh? Well, we will do that next time. Do you mind if PrettyKitty joins?

You're just an all round dreamboat aren't you?

Of course she can join in, I wouldn't have it any other way. Now go away and make us a pretty picture.

You're just an all round dreamboat aren't you?

Of course she can join in, I wouldn't have it any other way. Now go away and make us a pretty picture.

This pic is gonna have to hold you for a while beautiful one. I need you to enjoy the dreams and hopes that my magical horn just brought to you. Then, just when you feel like you will die if you don't get more... I'll be pleasing you with my horn.

Because that's why my cock looks like. It would be confusing if I said, "Don't you like my big black cock" and it was all flesh coloured now wouldn't it?

OHHHHhhhhhhh. I see. So THIS is the real reason behind why I hear unicorns are so good in bed. ;)

Looks like my photo hosting site is down for now. It's one of two things:

1. Often when I upload images of my cock I get a message saying that the content is too big.
2. The more likely culprit is that someone was jealous and paid big money to have them removed.

So... Stay tuned. I'll try to reload them soon.

Again, because I am a pleaser...

un1.JPG

un2.JPG

That's right... when I am in my unicorn mask I cum rainbows and stars. Happy days to PrettyKitty and ViolentSkye.

un1.JPG

un2.JPG

That's right... when I am in my unicorn mask I cum rainbows and stars. Happy days to PrettyKitty and ViolentSkye.

I saw the pictures and I was like :D

Then I saw the word "mask". What the actual fuck?? :confused: You told me you were a real unicorn!!!!

My whole life is a sham.

I saw the pictures and I was like :D

Then I saw the word "mask". What the actual fuck?? :confused: You told me you were a real unicorn!!!!

My whole life is a sham.

I become the unicorn my dear. Do you think I cum rainbows and stars on my own?

un1.JPG

un2.JPG

This is the best yet!!!!

I am grateful that it reappeared also, as I missed it the first time! I may need to take a cold shower now to recover!

Back