The Stowaway -Closed-

I heard a cough and Red replying "Yes!" I bent down and began to search there bodies as I pulled out a clip of ammo as well as the gun "Shame a good weapon like this was wasted by the likes of you." I looked up as I heard footsteps pointing my gun at the source seeing Súile wearing the tunic over the red outfit as I smirked and said: "Take off the tunic remember the best way to stay hidden is to use your assets and figure." I pointed to her breasts and her whole body I couldn't help myself as my eyes were locked on her "Oh and also nice work on the kill." I holstered my weapon placing the second gun and clip into another empty holster" I headed for the door as I turned around saying "Keep your hand on your dibbler at all times we might have more trouble till we get off this world."

She walked towards the Captain and found herself staring down the barrel of a gun. Dust hung heavy in the room but even he could see that it was her and not some rogue thug. And then he noticed the cape that she had thrown around her shoulders.

Take off the tunic remember the best way to stay hidden is to use your assets and figure.

She nodded and removed the cape but noticed how his eyes traveled up and down her body. She knew enough of men to recognize the hungry look that he gave whenever he looked at her. His next words surprised her.

Oh and also nice work on the kill.

"Thank you." She folded up her tunic and cape yet she was careful with them. As they headed for what was left of the door, he turned back to her.

Keep your hand on your dibbler at all times we might have more trouble till we get off this world.

Wonderful! She needed to be ready to fight and yet she had to dress like a tart instead of a soldier. The Arl wood sang in her hand as they stepped out into the street. Only she could hear it's tune. To any one else, it was just a thing. But it had been bonded to her and in her hands, it sang. She tucked it in what passed for a belt in the costume, one hand on its handle and the other arm carrying her cloak and tunic wrapped up in a bundle.

The crowds outside seemed to pay no attention to the destroyed store. Everyone walked with purposeful strides. And strange things were everywhere. A woman with rings in her nipples was led by a completely clothed man. The woman was nude from the waist up and chains were attached to those rings. The other end of the chain was held by a tall blue bald man and the three walked down the street like their own parade.

There were little people in twirly outfits. People with long faces. With purple hair. With fangs. But one thing that she noticed was that the woman wore very little while the man was dressed normal. She bit her tongue to keep silent and kept up with Reynolds.

As I pushed the doors that were barely standing open onto the street not many people looked at us at the commotion we caused I looked around placing my hand on my piece before I smiled and carefully stood up straight as I looked back to Red and said in a controlling voice "Hurry up slave otherwise I will drop your delicious ass on the next person who will want your sorry bod." I really hated saying it like that but I had to act tougher and this was the only way we were going to get through this planet without having to use her body. I looked at the same things she was watching how men had everything and the women had nothing "This wasn't always the way in centuries before there was said a planet filled with humans man and woman would work together for the better future but since that planet has long since been taken over by the Krill's and there sadistic ways. As I turned left into a small alleyway I brought her against the wall as I said "I am truly sorry you have had to deal with those types of men all your life but I am nothing like that I might need you here or there for something fun and something we can both enjoy but rest assured your safety is my number one priority."

Hurry up slave otherwise I will drop your delicious ass on the next person who will want your sorry bod.

"Yes sir." Her answer was quick, playing the part. Just to be on the safe side, she tried ducking her head down to avoid attention from the others passing by. It was hard as it was curiosity that made her look up from time to time. He apparently noticed her attention to the people around them.

This wasn't always the way in centuries before there was said a planet filled with humans man and woman would work together for the better future but since that planet has long since been taken over by the Krill's and there sadistic ways.

The Krill! Those evil creatures. Her people had always talked about that race and how they seemed to tarnish everything that they touched.

Suddenly, in a small alleyway, he shoved her up against the rough wall of the building. No one paid them any attention. They appear no different that any of the other man that took his pleasure using a wayward hand or eager lips against his property. His voice was low so that only she could hear them.

I am truly sorry you have had to deal with those types of men all your life but I am nothing like that I might need you here or there for something fun and something we can both enjoy but rest assured your safety is my number one priority.

She nodded to him. "Thank you, Captain Reynolds." He did seem to be trying to do good by her and she appreciated it. She noticed the way he glanced over her attire and noted the smile that tugged at the corners of his mouth. She would be glad to get back to the ship and into her own clothes. She really felt quite exposed in this outfit.

As I listened to red thanking me I couldn't help myself getting an eyeful here and there of her naked body I was tempted to take her in the back alley and have my way with her whether she wouldn't too or not but I held back "By the way you can call me Nathan instead of Captain Reynolds." I looked down further where this alley lead and it showed a small jewel market as an idea started to form in my head I quickly grabbed Red's hand and said follow me as I raced down the alleyway with Red right behind me I stopped fast at the small show as I looked at the different items used for slaves as I looked too Red as I smiled and said "I think my slave will like a hoop on the end of each of her breasts and I want a small tiny lanyard connecting them together." And with that, I looked to Red being pulled to the back of the store as her clothes were quickly removed and a small blonde woman sat closer to her and started to get to work.

She fought back as the woman nodded and had her dragged back to the back of the store. Her top was unhooked and a blonde woman came at her with a small gun ready to pierce her breast. That was as far as the girl got.

Thrusting the heel of her hand hard against the woman's nose, she heard a crunch followed by a wail as the blonde girl held her nose, blood gushing from it. The other woman tried to come to the blonde's aid but Súile held her ground, standing there bare chested as Nathan looked on in surprise.

She strode back up to Nathan, her chest still bare and unblemished. She spoke low but still managed to sound menacing to him.

"Tell them that you have changed your mind. Now!" Her teeth were clenched and her long red braid hung over one shoulder down past her waist. Anger flashed in her eyes.

As I watched the ordeal that had just happened I couldn't help but feel pity for the lady who got her nose broken as I expected Súile came up to me with fire in her eyes as I listened to her demand "Tell them that you have changed your mind. Now! I couldn't help but smile as I said "I changed my minds after all ladies this one seems not one to be tagged." and with that,

I picked from my pocket a silver chip worth at least 500 credits and tossed it to the one with the broken nose "Better get cleaned up for the next buyer." I turned and looked at Súile as I noticed for the first time her chest was bare and not covered by that damn tunic I couldn't help but smile as I reached forward grabbing her wrist as I pulled her into me and yelled "How dare you show your master such disrespect I should have let that whore's on Valvin 4 have their way with you instead of buying you off them now apologize to those trying to do there work of there master's orders I bent forward and whispered softly "You better apoligize and be quick about it or your going to have to deal with them." I pointed to a group of men with shining garb on.

Reynolds seemed slightly amused at her outburst while the blonde sat wailing in a corner of the shop trying to stop the bleeding. In an effort to placate the blonde and the shop, he pitched some money their way.

With a sudden grab, Reynolds was no longer amused as he threatened her.

How dare you show your master such disrespect I should have let that whore's on Valvin 4 have their way with you instead of buying you off them now apologize to those trying to do there work of there master's orders

She stood there, flashing eyes anger. How dare he try to mar her body for a lark. And though she supposed that he was chewing her out as part of the disguise, his next word were said to her softly and warning bells were going off in her head as his grip tightened on her arm.

You better apoligize and be quick about it or your going to have to deal with them.

His eyes pointed out what he was talking about. The men had the look of authority. Police, officials, the lawgivers. There were more. But they all were names for people that uphold the laws and rules of a society. And at the moment, they had set their eyes on her.

Though it galled her, she knew what was required. Walking over to the blonde, she gave her best acting job.

"I'm very sorry miss, for having broken your nose. I am sure that my master shall punish me soundly when we get home. Please accept my sincerest apologies. I know that you were just doing your duty. Can you forgive me?"

She turned and returned to Reynolds' side, preparing to cover back up her breast. They seemed to be drawing too much attention - not only from the authorities, but also from Reynolds himself.

I watch her go back to the blond girl and do the whole I am sorry I rolled my eyes when I saw her coming back I looked at the guards still eyeing her just in case she tries anything else as I watched her try to get that top back on I reached at her pulling away the top and taking a knife and began to shred it as I looked the guards "Your fucking punishment starts here you are going to show off your breasts to everyone be the male or female and another thing you bitch I grabbed a red collar and brought it to her neck locking it in place and I said You have lost all your privallages." As I looked at the guard I bowed with my hand's pyramid shape as I said "May the crime boss find a good lay on this day." And with that, I place my hand to the collar and started to pull her as I yelled so many obscenities We got toward our ship as I pressed Lacy Ai button to have the ship unlocked as we walked up the ramp I looked around one more time before I pushed her in as I yelled as the door closed "Are you some type of stupid idiot where you are from that you can't even process your actions thoroughly.

Before she could stop him, he shredded the top of her outfit making it effectively unusable as far as covering her breast.

Your fucking punishment starts here you are going to show off your breasts to everyone be the male or female and another thing you bitch, You have lost all your privallages.

She was fuming deep inside as he snapped a red collar around her neck though she kept her head bowed so that the guards could not see the anger in her eyes.

He grabbed the collar and let loose a string of obscenities as he pulled her through the streets. She could not, dared not look up, knowing that not only the guards but others watched her as the walked. It embarrassed her that her breast were so prominently displayed so she pushed it to the back of her mind. She would get even once they returned to the ship.

Pushing her back onto the ship's he yelled at her as the doors closed.

Are you some type of stupid idiot where you are from that you can't even process your actions thoroughly.

Now that they were safely in private on the ship, she slapped away his hand on the collar. The anger that she felt was evidenced in her eyes, in her stance, and in her manner. Her words backed it up.

"And are you a complete idiot? What made you think that I would allow myself to be marked and mutilated by you on a whim? How dare you! Now, remove this stupid collar so I can go put my clothes back on!"

As I listened to Súile tirade about "How dare I ever try to mark her." The more I listened the angry I got as I heard her final say remove this stupid collar so I can go put my clothes back on! I stepped forward as I pushed her against the steel hard wall as I screamed,

"Listen here you bitch you are lucky you have that collar on and not being traded around the room by the crime boss who basically owns the largest slave trade in this sector alone and if I want to take anything from you at any moment I can."

I reached up to her bare breasts as I began to rub them as rough as I could as I felt her trying to fight back I grabbed her wrist and began to slowly squeeze saying "I may not be as trained as you are but I know where people's weak spots are."

She was livid! And it didn't help when he slammed her up against the wall of the spacecraft they were in.

Listen here you bitch you are lucky you have that collar on and not being traded around the room by the crime boss who basically owns the largest slave trade in this sector alone and if I want to take anything from you at any moment I can.

His hands on her breast were warm and strong as they began to squeeze and massage them. Quite against her will, her body surprised her by being turned on by his actions. This was not right. She had save herself for her intended and for continuation of her tribe, for the continuation of the race. Now, being the last Súile Glas, here she was running for her life dependent upon this...this...thief and...

She tried pushing him off of her but he grabbed her wrist. She had to get him to stop.

I may not be as trained as you are but I know where people's weak spots are.

She clinched her teeth, a sneer on her face. "I too know people's weak spots!" And with that she raised her knee, aiming for Reynolds' genitals.

Last edited:
I was completely expecting her to submit but what happened next threw me for a loop as the hit came from out of nowhere as I felt her knee connecting with my groin I screamed out "Fuck." as I fell to the floor grabbing my groin as my eyes started to water. "You really do know where peoples weak spots are as well." And with that, I began to cough as I slowly got myself up trying to stomach the pain I was in as I looked at the wall I watched her walk away glaring at me still with daggers for eyes "This is why I don't save people!" I walked the other direction toward the cockpit as I got to the door I slammed my fist into the button opening the door as I took a seat in the closest chair I sat back as I reached and pressed the com and said "Lacey remove restrictions for Mrs. Súile Glas and make sure she is confined to her room and not roaming the ship and if she doesn't listen to your commands permission to use shock volt are permitted." I leaned back as I still held onto my groin and said: "Enjoy the accommodations little bitch."

The first thing that she did when she got to her "room" was remove the collar around her neck and throw it across the room where it skidded under the bed. At least she had gotten his attention and he now knew that she was not some woman that he could just run over.

Tearing off the remains of the costume, it followed the direction of the collar as it hit the wall and slid down behind the bed. She quickly slipped on her tunic and cloak, feeling comforted in her own clothes. Quickly she checked to make sure that her hidden weapons were still there. Finding everything where it should be, she pulled the cloak hood up, hiding her red hair before laying down on the bunk. She suspected that the next time that they met, he would not be so accommodating in her attempt to flee Per Verdict. If he didn't just give her up to the man and wash his hands off her.

He had learned that she was not someone that just rolled over and let things happen to her. The room was small and sparse - a toilet, a sink, and a bunk. Curling up to face the wall, she closed her eyes, leaving only a nebulous figure under the green material should anyone enter the room.

"Lacey, fuck you too." She called out to the AI.

As I sat there thinking about how many times I been shot, stabbed, stranded, one thought kept replaying over and over in my head I never was kneed in the crotch from a woman let alone a hot one as time started to drift away I was soon drifting off to sleep.

As I was deep in my dreams all of a sudden my dream changed to something different as I saw myself laying on a couch watching the most erotic display happening in front of me as I looked closer it was Súile as her body was moving in ways I never saw a female move before it reminded me of how she took on that slave driver back at the bouquet as I started to reach out to her my body awoke.

Dance In dream

As I opened my eyes as I checked the time a whole day had passed as I slowly moved and gotten up still feeling the hurt I pressed a button as I got the ship moving I plotted a course deeper into the forest of the planet where no one could find us for the time being as I landed making my way to the small kitchen as I made a hot meal fixing this and that I looked to the room that held her as I pressed a button on my comm making the intercom activate "Chow time come and get it not going to repeat myself."

The night seemed long. She dreamed fitfully - of being held by Nathan as his strong arms crushed her to him. Several times during the night, she would wake up hot and fevered without the actual fever. Then back asleep, with his lips claiming her, more passionate than the kiss he stole from her on the planet. Awake again, she almost felt as if her lips were bruised, as if the man had snuck inside the room while she slept to steal kisses. She knew that was not true but she still found herself touching her lips with her fingertips as if to check.

She knew not what time it was when she woke again. There was no timepiece in the room and besides, in space, time was relative. Her stomach was hungry but she knew that to ask for food would not get her any.

The Captain disturbed her, more than she was willing to admit. That was obvious by the past hours of dreaming. Perhaps no man so far had affected her as much, not even her dead betrothed.

Chow time come and get it not going to repeat myself.

The sound of his voice over the intercom made her sit up on the bunk and stretch, waking the muscles in her body. He did not sound happy. Still. She guessed that they were even as she had not appreciate him trying to have her body pierced.

As I began to serve the meal onto plates I heard the door open from Súile room I looked up just as I was leaving the kitchen catching a glance of her eyes as I took a seat having my back to her.

I began to slowly eat waiting for her to either place her dibber in my back and take away with my ship or simply leave hell I was surprised she stuck around after what I tried to have done to her "About yesterday I know it wasn't a gentlemanly act what I tried to do to you and for that I am sorry so I have given it a lot of thought and I am thinking I should help you find a new person one can help you and your mission."

As I was saying that in the back of my mind I wasn't really wanting her to go hell it been so long since a enjoyed a woman company not like I didn't frequent the sleazy parts of a planet every once in a while but a beautiful woman that had features to match were very rare "It's your choice and as far as me selling you out you won't have to worry about that."

Last edited:
His words stopped her in mid bite. He wanted her to leave? She should have know better. Still, his words hurt.

She really didn't want to leave. At the moment, they had what she thought of as an uneasy stalemate. But his words told her that she was totally wrong.

"Captain...I...uh..." She stumbled around, confused. ""Uh...Nathan, listen. I'm sorry for kneeing you. I was angry and I lashed back. But I think that you can see that I am someone that stands up for herself."

She pushed her food away, putting her head in her hands. "I can understand that you would want me to leave though I would hate to. I would have to start all over about trust issues. I would like to ask that if possible could you find another planet to put me down on. As you can see, I really don't fit on that planet. I do thank you for your assurances of not selling me out. I appreciate that."

As I listened to her I began to question how very wrong I was to try to place her in that kind of situation "You don't need to apologize Súile I forgot myself as I had not had a woman in quite some time I don't mean to say I have you because for one you are your own woman as you plainly pointed out." I took a breath before closing my mouth and began to think why the hell was I giving this woman the benefit of doubt the old me would have sold her out the first chance.

Then the conversation shifted to how she would have to find new people to trust I finally lost it and said "Fine you can stay forget I said anything do you have any idea what planet would be safe for us to stay on for the time being the systems I frequent and become accustomed don't really agree with you all that well.

She breathed a sigh of relief as he seemed to change his mind. He was going to let her stay? Perhaps there was hope for her surviving after all. Though his next question caused some hesitation on her part.

do you have any idea what planet would be safe for us to stay on for the time being the systems I frequent and become accustomed don't really agree with you all that well.

She thought for a moment, unsure of whether she should mention it or not. When she spoke, the soft brogue of her ancestry seemed to become more pronounced with each word she uttered.

"There is a legend of a planet that the Súile Glas were headed for. Àrainne. Turquoise skies and deep rivers. Heavily green forests filled with creatures great and small. My people were trying to find it when Per Verdict began the slaughter of my race. I don't know where it is, only that it is the first planet in a small system, two other sister planets against a small sun. It has 3 moons - 'a moon for morn, a moon for night, a moon for in between'. There was talk that it was at the edge of time and hidden behind a black hole." She was quiet for a moment before looking up at him. "I don't suppose that your charts show where Àrainne is?"

As I listened to her speak about a planet her people were looking for before succumbing to being slaughtered from Per verdict villainy I listened intently at how she describes the planet making it sound more and more like a paradise than a planet I looked down as I said "I don't think I have a planet like that in the database it sounds to me like a myth but if your people spoke of it sounds real enough."

As I set my hands on the table I slowly pushed them over to her side wanting to take her hands into mine "I can honestly say this no one has ever got one over me before so in the near future if we are still on good terms I expect a fair rematch fight between us now that is out of the way let us go find your planet and maybe a small chance some of your people escaped from Per Verdict and safely made it there you know maybe a little hope."

She was glad that he didn't make fun of Àrainne. Nodding, she took his hands across the table. "Perhaps it is only a dream, but everyone needs a dream." Nodding, she listened.

I can honestly say this no one has ever got one over me before so in the near future if we are still on good terms I expect a fair rematch fight between us now that is out of the way let us go find your planet and maybe a small chance some of your people escaped from Per Verdict and safely made it there you know maybe a little hope.

"Agreed. Though do not be upset if I beat you again." When he looked up at her, she was smiling. "And I promise not to catch you off guard like that next time." She paused. "So, what do you need me to do? And, am I off solitary confinement?"

As I sat there listening I couldn't help myself as I said "Promises Promises." I looked around the small kitchen as I said "Yeah your off your solitary confinement as for what you can do let's see the cargo hold needs some cleaning I need to check on the drive before we leave anywhere to see if they will handle the long trip because in all likelihood we will be traveling in deep space and if our drive get shot out there we are stuck in space with no way to get help not that I would because there could be a chance Per verdict is still after you." With that, I left the kitchen area heading to the drive room.

I spent the better part of the whole afternoon recalibrating each part making sure the drive wouldn't crack under pressure it got so hot doing the work that I decided to take off my shirt showing off my bare chest as I stood there setting up the handheld console I heard a few beeps before I said "No Lacey the drive will stand the pressure of deep space why because that is how I built it, yes I know you were there fine you get only half credit." As I was too busy butting heads with the ships AI I didn't notice Súile presence in the doorway.

Súile nodded and headed for the cargo hold. For the next couple of hours, she worked to clean it up. It was dirty work and she had removed her cape, wearing only her tunic in the stifling room. Her actions managed to disturb probably half a dozen cargo rats as she organized crates. She even found a small crate of Tippolinni wine from the planet Tippol. Not really worth a ton of credits but nevertheless highly prized for its heady plum and rosemont flavor and the fact that the wine gives a slight golden glow when exposed to air. She moved it to one side so that it would be easy to lay her hands on it should he want it.

"Lacey, I don't know if you can hear me, but can you increase the cool air in here before I burst into flames?" She heard nothing but after a few minutes, the air did seem a bit cooler. Either that or she was susceptible to the power of positive thinking.

After a couple of hours, she grabbed her cape and headed for her room, leaving the cape on her bed before heading off in search of Nathan. They had fallen into an easy quiet companionship. At least, that was how she thought of it though only time would tell.

She was starting to understand the layout of the ship and finally found him standing half dressed and apparently talking to himself. She of course realized that he was talking to Lacey and she leaned against the doorway, her long braid over one shoulder and a smile on her face as she enjoyed the view. She was, after all, a woman and despite still a virgin, could appreciate the view before her.

As he glanced up, whether because Lacey informed him that she was there or because he just happened to look up, she didn't know.

"If someone didn't know better, it looks like you are arguing with yourself. I could ask who's winning."

Back