Making a bimbo. (close for vicci )

MasterKenz2000

Literotica Guru
My name is Matt. Descendents of a wealthy family that owns large gambling ships. Though I had many girlfriends, I find it hard to get a wife because I love innocent looking girls, shy and willing to please. Most of the girls around me are gold diggers, materialistic and wild.

Finally when I turn 30 of age, I was attracted to you, a new staff in my gambling ship. I like your humble and shy attitude, polite with a gorgeous smile all the time. My dad wants me to get married and I decided to propose to you. It could be shocking to ask you as my wife as you had just join our cruise not more than three months but you accepted my proposal though .

A grand wedding ceremony was held on the ship you we are married.

(I describe my view and you should describe your view, probably your name, age or how you decided to marry to this rich stranger etc. Your thoughts or your hope etc....)

My name is Vicky I am now 33 years old l married for the money, I was a virgin when I married my figure attracted my husband I am 38gg boobs 24 waist 36 hips . I soon found out my husband was vanilla in bed and I wanted to explore my sexual side. After a chance meeting with an old school friend I decided to cukhold my husband he didn’t even know I was doing it to him. I changed from a shy housewife to a Hotwife and started to change my apprearanceand station buy sexy clothes and Change my hair style and have all my pubic hair removed. I also decided to only wear open crouched panties or no panties at all

Last edited:
It was indeed a grand wedding and my wife Vicky is gorgeous, though I barely know her. We had dated 5 times and I probably had kissed you on our last date when you accepted my proposal. I told you I like sex and you told me, you're is a virgin but will be a good wife and not disappoint me. As easy as that, we both seal a deal and married.

It was way pass midnight and we finally get to our wedding room. The penthouse suite that fits for a king. I wraps my arms around you, holding your waist as our body pressed together. Leaning forward, I kiss you. From your lips to your cheek, face, chin and moving down your neck. My hands getting alive, stroking up and down your back. I know you are shy but surely you would respond to the pleasure....

" Oh darling dear, I can't wait to see you naked." I murmur into you ears. "Have you touched a naked man?"

Back