My Bimbo wife

MasterKenz2000

Literotica Guru
My name is Matt. Descendents of a wealthy family that owns large gambling ships. As a rich and powerful cooperate figure, I of course has plenty of girlfriends but sad to mention, non of them would fall in love with a guy who loves to show off his girlfriend.

I had a weird desire to show off, expose my girlfriend to other guys. I wanted others to know that I owned this precious woman and she belongs to me. Nevertheless, girls that only sticks around me are gold diggers accept one.

She is a fresh grads, a joyful person and always carry a lovely smile. We dated for two months now and I decided to marry her. She is such an officiant girl and I had lots of fun with her around.

We played games each time when we go on dates and she happy do it to please me. We would go to expensive dinners and I wanted her to go without her panties. I loved the way she told and unfold her thigh, flashing her nakedness to the gentleman sitting at the next table. I loved it when she pretended to be drunk and I ask the waiter to send her to our hotel room. She would pretend to fall all over him, kissing and teasing him as he send her to the room. I loved to listen to the details what he did and I am proud knowing that men desires her and she belongs to me.

We finally had our wedding on our ship

My name is Matt. Descendents of a wealthy family that owns large gambling ships. As a rich and powerful cooperate figure, I of course has plenty of girlfriends but sad to mention, non of them would fall in love with a guy who loves to show off his girlfriend.

I had a weird desire to show off, expose my girlfriend to other guys. I wanted others to know that I owned this precious woman and she belongs to me. Nevertheless, girls that only sticks around me are gold diggers accept one.

She is a fresh grads, a joyful person and always carry a lovely smile. We dated for two months now and I decided to marry her. She is such an officiant girl and I had lots of fun with her around.

We played games each time when we go on dates and she happy do it to please me. We would go to expensive dinners and I wanted her to go without her panties. I loved the way she told and unfold her thigh, flashing her nakedness to the gentleman sitting at the next table. I loved it when she pretended to be drunk and I ask the waiter to send her to our hotel room. She would pretend to fall all over him, kissing and teasing him as he send her to the room. I loved to listen to the details what he did and I am proud knowing that men desires her and she belongs to me.

We finally had our wedding on our ship
Do you need room service for your honeymoon?

Back