cannot edit profile or log out

What happened to your mod super powers? Maybe you should think about some things as you're going around preaching the rules. Once I realized this site's so screwy, I indeed looked into it. Your boss(es) are oddly reluctant to return my inquiries on this site or outside of it. Coincidence? I think not.I seen your reply to me in another thread I started 3 days ago. Hope you have a good time wondering wtf is going on here.

Aren't you just a fun little troll? :rolleyes: No one can edit posts in this tech support board. For some reasons the owners disabled that feature.

Aren't you just a fun little troll? :rolleyes: No one can edit posts in this tech support board. For some reasons the owners disabled that feature.

Whatever you say. No doubt about those features. I'm sure you'll figure it out. What about all the other stuff happening on this site? Why aren't your bosses contacting them? Don't tell me the the whole wild, wild net is that fucked up.

The problem is this place does indeed have very abusive mods. They think they're untouchable and don't like it when people beat them at their own game.I'm a fast learner. No good, reasonable moderator would be offended w/direct contact nor whatever is said addressing the situation on any of the boards. The admin, aka Laurel and Manu, really get pissed when they learn someone is not who they thought they were - sometimes backing away. Sometimes not.

Though I've tried in my relatively short time here, I haven't been presented w/any type agreement, intellectual property laws, etc.. Thus, those rules should not legally apply to me. Though I do indeed follow well within the guidelines this screwy site has - I can choose to come or go whenever I please. Can't stop someone blocking me out as it seems they're trying to do so unsuccessfully.

Shame on them.

Five months and profile bug still has not been fixed.

Why hast thou forsaken us?

Come Rob.:rolleyes:

You been stomping around this place for 16 years doing whatever and you didn't have a clue? Really? I Find that hard to believe chum.

I joined in September 2017 and it was broken then - so it's at least eight months :(
... but I read somewhere that this had been done on purpose to eliminate a conflict between the Main site (stories) and the Forum site.

But I've seen this raised so many times, I just wish someone would add the info to the FAQ :(

https://memegenerator.net/img/images/600x600/72082723/feelssuppressedman.jpg

Kind of is a big deal, all yall have display pics and descriptions in your profile, all while the rest of us plebs have an empty shell of an account. The only thing that sets us peons apart is our signatures lol :D

And then there is the problem of not being able to alter or delete a profile to make it more up to date.

I would love to just delete this account but then there is no way to do that as far as I can see. so we are stuck no matter what,.

And then there is the problem of not being able to alter or delete a profile to make it more up to date.

I would love to just delete this account but then there is no way to do that as far as I can see. so we are stuck no matter what,.

Log out and don't come back. That's the next closest thing to deleting an account.

The complete lack of maintenance to this buggy site is beyond explanation. You would think a site with as many thousands of users as Lit would be a money maker for the site owners and that they would want to go to the time and expense of maintaining and improving the site. Instead it seems that about a year ago they abandoned it--locking the door behind them, never to return. The site lurches along, kind of working despite a growing accumulation of bugs, but how long before it goes down entirely? This massive bug--not being able to update profiles--can hardly be an insurmountable problem. It worked before. Why can't it work again? Why, after all these months of constant complaining about it, do they do nothing? Why do they say nothing? It's a mystery. Either fix the site or sell it to someone who can.

If you really want to delete your account, you can find an EMAIL link in the Stories FAQ section (https://www.literotica.com/faq/05235347.shtml)

The Email 'form' is here:-
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=81387&page=contact

Simply send the details of your account name and ask for it to be deleted :)

I don't think any public posts or PMs you've sent will get deleted with it though - so you may want to go around and get rid of those first? :)

To do that, open them for edit, and delete all the text :)

... you're welcome :)

The complete lack of maintenance to this buggy site is beyond explanation. You would think a site with as many thousands of users as Lit would be a money maker for the site owners and that they would want to go to the time and expense of maintaining and improving the site. Instead it seems that about a year ago they abandoned it--locking the door behind them, never to return. The site lurches along, kind of working despite a growing accumulation of bugs, but how long before it goes down entirely? This massive bug--not being able to update profiles--can hardly be an insurmountable problem. It worked before. Why can't it work again? Why, after all these months of constant complaining about it, do they do nothing? Why do they say nothing? It's a mystery. Either fix the site or sell it to someone who can.
The forum is buggy and all knows it . The site as a whole has been improved LOTS in the last few years, especially for authors and readers of stories. Ya know - the people that the site is made for?
If all you cares about is the forums, go look at darwinawardsforums - can has pointless arguments all over the place - or the jref forums - pseudo intellectuals arguing about whether science is real or not.
There is lots of places to find internet fights - why choose one about sex (or the lack thereof) to be so mean at?
AND - if you gots a SPECIFIC complaint (NOT about the forums as everyone knows they is not high on the list of parts being updated) how about BEING specific?
Said something that actually makes sense instead of sounding like a preschool kid whining about having to get on the school bus.

The forum is buggy and all knows it . The site as a whole has been improved LOTS in the last few years, especially for authors and readers of stories. Ya know - the people that the site is made for?
If all you cares about is the forums, go look at darwinawardsforums - can has pointless arguments all over the place - or the jref forums - pseudo intellectuals arguing about whether science is real or not.
There is lots of places to find internet fights - why choose one about sex (or the lack thereof) to be so mean at?
AND - if you gots a SPECIFIC complaint (NOT about the forums as everyone knows they is not high on the list of parts being updated) how about BEING specific?
Said something that actually makes sense instead of sounding like a preschool kid whining about having to get on the school bus.

You claim to be a writer? Your snarky reply is riddled with typos, grammar errors and punctuation errors. It also doesn't make a lot of sense as in I have no idea what you're talking about, and I don't care to try. So the site is made only for authors and readers? Forum contributors don't matter at all? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

You claim to be a writer? Your snarky reply is riddled with typos, grammar errors and punctuation errors. It also doesn't make a lot of sense as in I have no idea what you're talking about, and I don't care to try. So the site is made only for authors and readers? Forum contributors don't matter at all? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

You has never contributed anything to the site and then gots the nerve to complain when a people who DOES write stuff says a thing you doesn't like? You fuss that the site that you does nothing to support doesn't match your expectations and then gets snotty cause someone calls you out on it?

Yeah, I writes odd when I isn't working on a story. Writing is HARD, unlike complaining. You got it easy - all you gots to do is pull your head out of your ass, copy and paste a few lines of insult, then stuff it back in again.

I gots to do the hard work of turning thinkings into words, then fix the words to match nother peoples expectations of proper grammar and stuff - which I do FOR STORIES, not for forum posts.

You wanna seed me write good? Read a story to judge, not a fucking forum post. You self-entitled arrogant piece of excrement your parents are ashamed of.

And yes, this site is PRIMARILY about the authors and readers, the forum is a support piece, not the point of the site. But since you doesn't read or write anything that fits the site you wouldn't has noticed.

Go back to licking your prostate.

I posted a lot of bullshit to reach a thousand posts so I could change my tag line. I have two agendas on here, the first was the 1000 post thingy. The second I'll keep mum about.
Maybe my caustic inflammatory posts will be enough for them to fix the bug. Shut me the fuck up. ;) Fix the bug and I'll be outta here in a month or so, prolly make a lot of members happy......
Just sayin'

To delete an account:

Is there an update on how to delete an account? Or is sending Laurel a messages still the method used? I messaged a couple days ago so I just wanted to be sure I was doing the right thing.
Go to the story side of the site. Your login is the same. In the story submissions submit a story whose title is PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT. Leave the description blank. In the text field or the note field explain why you need it deleted. Enter your account name there also. It may take up to seven days.

I don't know where I got this from; likely from the How To FAQ thread, and I don't know whether it will work, but with luck it will help. I wouldn't put too much faith in the seven days, though.

To delete an account:

Is there an update on how to delete an account? Or is sending Laurel a messages still the method used? I messaged a couple days ago so I just wanted to be sure I was doing the right thing.
Go to the story side of the site. Your login is the same. In the story submissions submit a story whose title is PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT. Leave the description blank. In the text field or the note field explain why you need it deleted. Enter your account name there also. It may take up to seven days.

I don't know where I got this from; likely from the How To FAQ thread, and I don't know whether it will work, but with luck it will help. I wouldn't put too much faith in the seven days, though.

Back when I tried to delete me a few years ago I did that and got a email asking why I wanted to and if I really wanted to. I never responded to the email sos is still here (much to the dismay of several peoples I is happy to disappoint).
Isn't gonna tried it again to test since doesn't want to delete me now.
(The best revenge is living well - and flaunting it.)

If you really want to delete your account, you can find an EMAIL link in the Stories FAQ section (https://www.literotica.com/faq/05235347.shtml)

The Email 'form' is here:-
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=81387&page=contact

Simply send the details of your account name and ask for it to be deleted :)

I don't think any public posts or PMs you've sent will get deleted with it though - so you may want to go around and get rid of those first? :)

To do that, open them for edit, and delete all the text :)

... you're welcome :)
Thanks. Just think if delete account it also solves the problem of the profile etc that I wish tpo alter or delete. At least I would hope it does fix that

okay this is my 101 post so hopefully if that's the deal I should be able to load a pc on my avatar...let's me load pic links in my blog from day one and not a problem in the lit personals........we will see..if not I'll be back..........LOL

Back