Profile pic for the forums

I still don't have one. I've been waiting since October since someone told me that the process to 'load' starts over every time you update your profile. Commentors here keep telling me that it's something I'm doing that's causing it not to load, but I'd love some real specific help since NOTHING I've tried has worked.
I’m no expert on it. I do know there is a size limit, just not what it is. I tried using a sports logo and it didn’t work. Apparently copyrighted images are forbidde. Beyond that I have no knowledge

I’m no expert on it. I do know there is a size limit, just not what it is. I tried using a sports logo and it didn’t work. Apparently copyrighted images are forbidde. Beyond that I have no knowledge
It's a picture of me, and I'm not copyrighted, so that's not it.
It is within the size limit, and even with my limited tech knowledge I did resize it and try again in case I was misunderstanding the numbers.
No matter what I do, I continue to have a brown "I" on a beige background as my picture.
I suspect I may have to make my peace with that lol.

It's a picture of me, and I'm not copyrighted, so that's not it.
It is within the size limit, and even with my limited tech knowledge I did resize it and try again in case I was misunderstanding the numbers.
No matter what I do, I continue to have a brown "I" on a beige background as my picture.
I suspect I may have to make my peace with that lol.
That’s gotta be frustrating. Maybe one day you’ll login and “poof” it will be updated. 🤷‍♂️ Who knows.

Back